Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2008, 02:16 PM   #361
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ***THIRD ROUND POSTED ON FRONT PAGE AS WELL AS ELIMINATION***Do YOU want to be on top? Then join Webkinz Insider's Next Top Model! Hosted by animaluver247!! NO MORE ENTRIES! Feel free to watch and root on your favorite contestant! GREAT PRIZE!!!

Post your pictures contestents
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2008, 11:06 AM   #362
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ***THIRD ROUND POSTED ON FRONT PAGE AS WELL AS ELIMINATION***Do YOU want to be on top? Then join Webkinz Insider's Next Top Model! Hosted by animaluver247!! NO MORE ENTRIES! Feel free to watch and root on your favorite contestant! GREAT PRIZE!!!

POST POST POST!
Old 06-08-2008, 02:41 PM   #363
Happily at last, a

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

Sorry I took so long. I couldn't get to a computer before the deadline and then I thought I was too late.

Here's Opal (with her friend, Zapphira) at a dinner party. She's wearing her spring dinner party dress outfit.

Last edited by Jane Austen; 06-16-2008 at 02:37 PM..
Jane Austen is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 05:24 PM   #364
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

Thanks for posting!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #365
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Animaluver, I have to drop out...... so sorry. It's just I am really busy and well, ya know.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 08:47 PM   #366
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

Please don't drop out!!!

---------- animaluver247 added 3 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

If you haven't posted your picture than you are probably going to be eliminated. This round has been going on for like 2 WEEKS!!! I am going to try to contact you ONE more time and if you none of them respond I am randomly going to pick someone to eliminate!

Last edited by animaluver247; 06-11-2008 at 08:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-11-2008, 09:51 PM   #367
Pony326

Okay animaluver, PLEASE stop PM-in me, I will quote this AGAIN!

6-2-2008, 12:51 AM

Page 37 post 337

View Post Originally Posted by Pony326
I know I posted before I have a TERRIBLY hard schedual this month! I really have to back out/quit.
I also wasn't able to find the results...
But I have seven horse shows to attend, one I need to travel out of state, then i have 4 book reports to complete, two math tests, a vocabulary test, a reading test, and a science test coming up.
I really cant handle all that PLUS this contest and many others... Im SOOOOOOO sorry!

then....

6-2-2008, 10:29 AM

page 37 post 340

View Post Originally Posted by animaluver247
yes, it would. And we will miss you Pony326!!!!!!!!!!

I quit 3 contests and turned down 7 offers to be in contests so far. I have a REALLY busy schedule between camp, parents (devorsed), traveling, and some personal stuff....
Old 06-12-2008, 12:28 AM   #368
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Bye TexasGirl8 and pony326!

Sorry things got to busy...
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 06-12-2008, 06:41 PM   #369
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Pony326
Okay animaluver, PLEASE stop PM-in me, I will quote this AGAIN!

6-2-2008, 12:51 AM

Page 37 post 337

then....

6-2-2008, 10:29 AM

page 37 post 340

I quit 3 contests and turned down 7 offers to be in contests so far. I have a REALLY busy schedule between camp, parents (devorsed), traveling, and some personal stuff....
Ok! Sorry about that!

---------- animaluver247 added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Ok then! There will be NO elimination this round since two people dropped out. I couldn't decide which person should be the challenge winner so there isn't one. I will post the new round in a second.

Last edited by animaluver247; 06-12-2008 at 06:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-12-2008, 07:10 PM   #370
Happily at last, a

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ***FOURHT ROUND POSTED ON FRONT PAGE AS WELL AS ELIMINATION***Do YOU want to be on top? Then join Webkinz Insider's Next Top Model! Hosted by animaluver247!! NO MORE ENTRIES! Feel free to watch and root on your favorite contestant! GREAT PRIZE!!!

What if you can't decide?

---------- Jane Austen added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

PS: Hi! (10 letter rule)

---------- Jane Austen added 21 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

My dream career is being an author, though I also like to decorate. I put Opal in a comfortable outfit, just pants, a tank-top, and slippers, because writers often do most of their work at home, and I like to write early in the morning or late at night. I also plan on being a missionary in China, which is why the panda vase is included in the picture. Anyhow, Opal is at her desk, watching her lava - she's experiencing some writer's block right now, like me. (Ha ha!)

:ph::abn::clyde:

Last edited by Jane Austen; 06-12-2008 at 07:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jane Austen is offline Female
Closed