Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 03:14 PM   #331
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ***THIRD ROUND POSTED ON FRONT PAGE AS WELL AS ELIMINATION***Do YOU want to be on top? Then join Webkinz Insider's Next Top Model! Hosted by animaluver247!! NO MORE ENTRIES! Feel free to watch and root on your favorite contestant! GREAT PRIZE!!!

Layla luvs to get dressed up! Everywhere she goes she likes to look fancy! When out with her friends she ate the Himalayan Sherpa's Pie for dessert. She was careful not to spill it on her blue striped dress. Layla wishes that their were more dresses and accessories to pick from at the W shop. At the end of dinner she told all friends good bye and then went to her photo shot! Hope ya like my outfit!

IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/rwrxux.jpg[/IMG]
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2008, 03:21 PM   #332
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ***THIRD ROUND POSTED ON FRONT PAGE AS WELL AS ELIMINATION***Do YOU want to be on top? Then join Webkinz Insider's Next Top Model! Hosted by animaluver247!! NO MORE ENTRIES! Feel free to watch and root on your favorite contestant! GREAT PRIZE!!!

Sorry here is the link

Click the image to open in full size.
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 04:29 PM   #333
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
the newest theme doesn't make sense...
Dinner party, but you said hip hop, rock etc...
???
That round is over. There is a new round
Old 06-01-2008, 04:54 PM   #334
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

yeah, but here's what it said.

"The Second theme will be a a Dinner Party!! For example: Rock, Hip Hop, Pop etc. You will have to post what genre your pet is styling.
Have your outfits in by Wednesday, June, 4. Hurry and get your entries in! "

so it's kind of confusing, but i knew what you were talking about. I could tell you just forgot to delete that part from the challenge before. You might need to change it so you don't get everyone confused!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 05:26 PM   #335
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

Oh! iI just changed it. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!
Old 06-01-2008, 05:32 PM   #336
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Okay, here is betty dressed for a dinner party:

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-30-2008 at 10:49 PM..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 11:51 PM   #337
Pony326

I know I posted before I have a TERRIBLY hard schedual this month! I really have to back out/quit.
I also wasn't able to find the results...
But I have seven horse shows to attend, one I need to travel out of state, then i have 4 book reports to complete, two math tests, a vocabulary test, a reading test, and a science test coming up.
I really cant handle all that PLUS this contest and many others... Im SOOOOOOO sorry!
Old 06-02-2008, 08:29 AM   #338
wish I wasn't a
Webkinz :)

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

um I do not get what you do for this round because if it is a dinner party would'nt it just be them in a fancy outfit?
reedboysrule is offline Male
Old 06-02-2008, 08:31 AM   #339
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I will get my pic in tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I have dance camp this week and regular dance classes too so I'm not going to be very much like I usually am!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 09:29 AM   #340
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by reedboysrule
um I do not get what you do for this round because if it is a dinner party would'nt it just be them in a fancy outfit?
yes, it would. And we will miss you Pony326!!!!!!!!!!
Closed