Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 05:37 AM   #271
Happily at last, a
Webkinz :)

Jane Austen is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ***THIRD ROUND POSTED ON FRONT PAGE AS WELL AS ELIMINATION***Do YOU want to be on top? Then join Webkinz Insider's Next Top Model! Hosted by animaluver247!! NO MORE ENTRIES! Feel free to watch and root on your favorite contestant! GREAT PRIZE!!!

I won the round? Thanks! I might have just used a good one for music though!

---------- Jane Austen added 0 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

PS: Next entry soon to follow - have to come up with an outfit!

Last edited by Jane Austen; 05-28-2008 at 05:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jane Austen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2008, 07:20 AM   #272
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ***THIRD ROUND POSTED ON FRONT PAGE AS WELL AS ELIMINATION***Do YOU want to be on top? Then join Webkinz Insider's Next Top Model! Hosted by animaluver247!! NO MORE ENTRIES! Feel free to watch and root on your favorite contestant! GREAT PRIZE!!!

Okay, mine in 1 sec.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 07:24 AM   #273
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Okay, here is Betty in the theme of country:

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 06-30-2008 at 10:49 PM..
Old 05-28-2008, 07:33 AM   #274
wish I wasn't a

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

um with a theme like this I think I have to drop out I almost NEVER listen to music and have no idea what to do so I am dropping out!
reedboysrule is offline Male
Old 05-28-2008, 07:35 AM   #275
Gift Guru

Reed, don't drop out! Just do like something! Like, uhh, rock or something. If you drop out it will make us sad...
Old 05-28-2008, 07:55 AM   #276
wish I wasn't a

reedboysrule will become famous soon enough

ok but I will just end up being eliminated oh well that will save somone else having that happen to them
reedboysrule is offline Male
Old 05-28-2008, 09:19 AM   #277
I am so glad I am a
Gifted

animaluver247 is on a distinguished road

No,don't drop out! It doesn't matter if you don't listen to music at all! Why don't you make your pet a rocker?
Old 05-28-2008, 09:57 AM   #278
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I'm about to send in my entry. Rosie is going to do POP. This is going to be a huge risk! Animalluver, can you take it for us please? Yellow zone if you can!

---------- volleyuup added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Nevermind. I'm going to do Grunge.

---------- volleyuup added 7 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.
Here is Rosie performing in the WW Halloween Room! She is a rocker but with a grunge sound. Cool! Rock on Rosie!

Last edited by volleyuup; 05-28-2008 at 09:57 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-28-2008, 10:42 AM   #279
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

We totally call rapp yo

WORD!

---------- wikylo added 17 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Last edited by wikylo; 05-28-2008 at 10:42 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-28-2008, 03:18 PM   #280
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Kelli, that is another rude comment. Don't advertise on people's threads!
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude, I just didn't see Jane Austen's entry...at least I don't think I found it. I think everyone did a great job with the challenge, and this round will be tough! Wait, advertising? *bit confused*
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed