Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 05:00 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ****Hearts' New BFF!!!**** Hosted by soccer_emmy****Get Your Votes In****

I have voted.
geros9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2008, 05:05 PM   #62
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: ****Hearts' New BFF!!!**** Hosted by soccer_emmy****Get Your Votes In****

Voted on wht???
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 06:42 PM   #63
1socceremmy1

soccer_emmy is on a distinguished road

just voted
Old 12-18-2008, 07:37 PM   #64
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Default Re: ****Hearts' New BFF!!!**** Hosted by soccer_emmy****Any Last Minute Entrys??? I Can Take 4 More People***

View Post Originally Posted by soccer_emmy
just stuff that you can find in the shop, but it is easier if you sent it and then i know exactly what you want and i know that you did that desinge
Um I can't send it 2 u,my moms rules.
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 03:37 PM   #65
1socceremmy1

ok, im not sure wat u would like to do then.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:58 PM   #66
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Hey soccer_emmy! Hey Hearts! Dropping in to say, "Hey!"
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 05:44 PM   #67
Call me Rinka

tinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud oftinydancer19 has much to be proud of

Okay then,just post some clothes u have.
tinydancer19 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 03:28 PM   #68
1socceremmy1

Hey everyone! I am ready to anounce the results.

This first round was very close. You either got no votes or one vote. I had only one person get two votes, but it is really up to me to decide who goes home.

What I mean is, you might get a lot of votes, but I feel that you worked really hard for that round and I would keep you.

For this round, i have placed you by how many votes you got, the results are as follows:

1st - 10th Place, you all got 0 votes, good job

Spoiler: show
Mightystar159, louloulepue, Webkinzgirl427,geros9, Emma8432, torisimmons1998, Fuzzypenguin7, funfroggy25, cutiebug343, littleleaf32

11th - 16th, you all got one vote, pretty

Princessfrog11, pochbear4321, ilovewebkinz100, tinydancer, gymnasticsgirl, ElmoGoGo

Sorry, but 17th, last place is

smallmonkey953

Sorry you got eliminated, ttyn.

For everyone that is still left, round two is about to start. Since there is an even number of people left, iI think I'm going to pair you up to see how well you work with other people.

Your task is to create a scene, where both of you look good and fit in well with the backround. Plus you will get a secert item and need to make sure to show off that item.

This means create an outfit for both of you and take a picture in the best room possible and show off your item.

Between the two of you, you need to decide who has the best room and then tell me, so I can send you your groups item.

Lets get started. Here are the temas:

1. littleleaf32 and pochbear4321

2.Webkinzgirl427 and louloulepue

3.ElmoGoGo and Princessfrog11

4.Fuzzypenguin7 and funfroggy25

5.Mightystar159 and gymnasticsgirl

6.Emma8432 and ilovewebkinz100

7.geros9 and tinydancer

8.cutiebug343 and torisimmons1998

Ok get to work!!!
Old 12-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #69

funfroggy25 has a spectacular aura aboutfunfroggy25 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ****Hearts' New BFF!!!**** Hosted by soccer_emmy****Round Two Has Started****

i dont get it really
funfroggy25 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 04:34 PM   #70
1socceremmy1

Default Re: ****Hearts' New BFF!!!**** Hosted by soccer_emmy****Round Two Has Started****

ok, these are steps of what to do

1. talk with your partner, decide between your two houses what room you would like to use
2. tell me who's house you are using
3. i send you your groups item
4. post a picture with the following in it - you and your partner (both wearing a good outfit)
- the item(make sure the outfit goes with the item)
- the room(make sure the room goes well with the
outfits and item)

does it make sense now?
Closed