Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Arrow *****ROUND 3 POSTED******Webkinz Top Model! NO SPOTS LEFT!

Hello everyone! I'm sure my title drew your attention. Well, I wasn't lying. I might as well tell you my unique feature:

~On the spot judging!~
Let me explain:
I will add you on WW. We will set up a time when you will come over in your outfit for the particular theme. You'll be in a room custom made for this contest, where there will be 3 chairs and a table, (where the judges sit) and a few other odds and ends. You'll smile, wave, laugh, or any other poses you might have. I'll take your picture. Then, I'll send you home, post the picture and your judging on here, and that's it.
Whoever has the lowest score out of 30 will be sent home.

Let's introduce our WONDERFUL judges!!

The all time famous: Betty the Hippo! She is famously known as a model!
Darcy the chocolate lab!
And lastly, Amazon the toucan! (He will tell you straight up what he thinks!)

Next thing, are the rules:

#1: No arguing, rude comments, etc. Contests are to have fun, make friends, and possibly win some prizes.
#2: No whining if you are sent home. I know it's disappointing, but it happens.
#3: Please, if you can help it, don't drop out. You should know if you are too busy.
#4: Please be willing to try to set up a time with me. If you don't respond to the PM/profile message I send you within 2 days, or don't show up without telling me ahead of time, you'll be disqualified.
#5: Please post this as the password, as an indication that you read the rules:
July red train eats Yolanda for breakfast!
#6: No copying.
#7: Please, at least make an effort to use the best grammar you can. Try to avoid most acronyms, besides LOL. I don't want to see this:
g2g c u l8r
#8: Have fun!

*NOTE: I will not accept and entry without the right password!!*

PRIZES!!
To be announced! I have to find out what my budget is for that week/month!
There WILL be prizes for the top 3. And honarable mentions.

~Round 3:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...343282p18.html
~TexasGirl
---------- TexasGirl8 added 27 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

BUMP! Anyone want to join?

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-06-2008 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: Pickles eating apple juice raining from the sky in a truck
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2008, 06:20 PM   #2
jet3461

Default Re: Webkinz Top Model! But mine includes a unique feature! 15 spots up for grabs!

Pet name: Lady
Pet type: Lil'kinz Hippo
Pet gender: ♀ Female
Password: July red train eats Yolanda for Breakfast!
Are you committed?: .
Favorite judge: (optional)

Betty!

************Note: I plan on getting a tomorrow, but I won't if they don't have it. Is that okay? Could I like... change my pet (if they don't have the )?

Let me know! I will change my pet NOW if I can't.

~Jet and PENDING. xD

ALL OF THIS IS OFFICIALLY REAL! xD

Last edited by jet3461; 07-15-2008 at 04:41 PM..
Old 07-13-2008, 06:21 PM   #3
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Top Model! But mine includes a unique feature! 15 spots up for grabs!

Thanks jet! Yes, that's fine, you can change it if needed. I'm sure you'll enjoy the hippo, if you get it.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:22 PM   #4
jet3461

I posted, Texas!
Old 07-13-2008, 06:26 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Yeah, I noticed. LOL xD
Old 07-13-2008, 06:30 PM   #6
jet3461

Yeah! Betty was the one who inspired me to want a . I saw pictures of her and then I REALLY wanted one.

Oh... And I may edit my post to change her name.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:32 PM   #7
funky404

Pet name: Molly
Pet type:
Pet gender: Female
Password: Not Telling!!!!
Are you committed?: Yeah!
Favorite judge:

Will you join MY nexttop model?

Old 07-13-2008, 06:33 PM   #8
Gift Guru

I got her for my birthday. One time, I was in the top 3 in a contest, and I was eliminated, and I asked what I could have done to improve and the host was like: "I don't know.....maybe try using a different pet next time for these contests, Texas." I think the hippo is one of the cutest pets!
Old 07-13-2008, 06:33 PM   #9
jet3461

Hey, when you posted that g2g c u l8r I bet that you cringed and looked away from the computer screen. xD
Old 07-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #10
jet3461

View Post Originally Posted by funky404

Pet name: Molly
Pet type:
Pet gender: Female
Password: Not Telling!!!!
Are you committed?: Yeah!
Favorite judge:

Will you join MY nexttop model?

Read the rules for the password.
Closed

Tags
hang in there, i ♥ u yolanda!