Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
gogirl511
Webkinz :)

gogirl511 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default *****contest!contest!contest!*****contest1 Make Me My Fav> Set Of Av.@sig. And You Win! Wahoo!contest2 Design A Room For My Pets!

Attachment 90835
Ok. So u r probably wondering why am i even here. Well guess what... You have a choice. You can...
  1. Enter my contest for avatar and signature set.
  2. Enter my contest for my pet's room designing.
  3. Enter both! YEAH MAN! LOL!
*******CONTEST #1 AV AND SIG
If YOU want to win a PSF of your choice(as long as I have it) you need to complete the following...
Create an avatar and signature set that has to do with fergie. I don't care what is says or does, but it has to be first place material! I will judge them Friday, May 2, so star creating!
*******CONTEST #2 DESIGNING
If YOU want to win a PSF of your choice(as long as I have it) you need to complete the following...
Design a room for my webkinz pets. I am getting new webkinz soon, so I need designs. It will most likely be a mouse. So, your assignment is to put together a room you would want as your mouse's room. If you don't have a mouse, what would your future mouse's room look like. Put that together and send it in! And yes, screenshots are acceptable! Again I will be judging friday, May 2!

Good Luck!
gogirl511 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2008, 08:30 PM   #2
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: *****contest!contest!contest!*****contest1 Make Me My Fav> Set Of Av.@sig. And You Win! Wahoo!contest2 Design A Room For My Pets!

Hey I'll enter soon!

---------- buggirl28 added 6 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

How many entries can we have?

---------- buggirl28 added 5 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

That's my first.

Last edited by buggirl28; 04-23-2008 at 08:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
buggirl28 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 07:10 PM   #3
gogirl511

Default Re: *****contest!contest!contest!*****contest1 Make Me My Fav> Set Of Av.@sig. And You Win! Wahoo!contest2 Design A Room For My Pets!

That's great! Just make a sig. and you are good!

---------- gogirl511 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

You can enter as many times as you want!

Last edited by gogirl511; 04-24-2008 at 07:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-04-2008, 05:04 PM   #4
gogirl511

Ok, nobody else has done it, and buggirl hasn't completed her set, so this is OFFICIALLY CLOSED.
Closed