Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Recipes in Webkinz World > The Mega Stove

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2010, 08:50 AM   #91
The Guys
Webkinz :)

chessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all aroundchessland radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Pomumitta (July 9th, 2009) [Mega Stove]

Well I have a theory that these 5 ingredient recipes will be easier to solve because they have 5
ingredients. Ganz will go easy on us.

Also I think Pancakes are in it
chessland is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2010, 07:55 PM   #92
ebkinz is my life

bunury will become famous soon enough

Just Tried Apple, Watermelon, Pear, Cheese, French Fries=Mega Gunk!! U Have Got To Be Kidding Me!
bunury is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 07:05 PM   #93

Snowfoxgirl is on a distinguished road

Apples are in it, no questonig that, but the center looks like watermelon, and as it gets to the outside it has a pink tinge in color, so perhaps it has peaches. the wheels have a gloppy look so I think they are made of cream cheese, and I guess the cream would add milk to it. the ingredients aren't tested, but they are apple, watermelon, peach, cheese, and milk
Snowfoxgirl is offline Female
Old 02-09-2011, 10:32 PM   #94
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

From the Webkinz Newz Kinzapedia:
Quote:
It's juicy, it's quick, it's everything you want in a recipe! Dig in and enjoy this auto-inspired dish!
I'm thinking apple juice.

Last edited by Amneris; 02-09-2011 at 11:21 PM..
Amneris is offline Female
Old 07-02-2011, 01:31 PM   #95
Lil Kinz
supernav is an unknown quantity at this point

If you look closely at the white rice, there's a little car on the bowl!
Also probably watermelon, because of the center.
Apple + Cheese + Egg + Watermelon + White rice = MG
Apple + Cheese + Waffle + Watermelon + White rice = MG
Apple + Egg + Waffle + Watermelon + White Rice = MG
I think there might be toffee in it, too. Maybe Webkinz crackers.
Apple + Honey + Watermelon + Webkinz crackers + White rice = MG
Apple + Toffee + Watermelon + Webkinz crackers + White rice = MG
Apple + Cheese + Honey + Watermelon + White rice = MG
Apple + Cheese + Watermelon + Webkinz crackers + White rice = MG
supernav is offline Female
Old 08-08-2012, 09:38 PM   #96
andering...

golden1231 is a jewel in the roughgolden1231 is a jewel in the rough

@above
Great thinking! I've been trying various combinations with Lemon Meringue Pie (because some cars are referred to as "lemons") and White Rice, which was used in Sundae Driver/Rollisrice Cream. The Lemon Meringue Pie would solve that beige color for the fender and the doughy stuff at the bottom

Looking back at the other ideas in this thread, some possibilities are the Sundae Driver recipe (Ice Cream + Peppermints + White Rice) or just plain apples. (Apple, Apple Juice, Candy Apple, Pineapple, Baked Potato, French Fries.)

I'm still at a loss for the green in this recipe. Kiwi, perhaps. *grasping straw at Kiwi Cars*

I've also tried Watermelon/Strawberries with the foods listed above, but most definitely haven't eliminated every single combination yet. Hope this gives someone a brainstorm, though! (Myself included, of course.)
golden1231 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2014, 08:43 AM   #97
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness
Lucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicnessLucy Hippo is epic beyond epicness

guess they will be releasing the ingredients for this shortly in WKN.

there is an ad showing recipe solve for pomumitta but when you click on it it takes you to WKN and the info for Blastof Rocket.

waiting to see if they are going to release this one.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 06-26-2014, 10:14 AM   #98

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

yes, i see the ads that you can go to WKN and get the ingredients for this recipe.

BUT..it shows the Blastof Rocket recipe. so confused.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 07-13-2014, 10:14 AM   #99

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

still waiting to see if they release ingredients since in WW there are ads for a solve.....
ryhill is offline Female
Old 07-14-2014, 08:38 PM   #100
webkinzfan923 has much to be proud ofwebkinzfan923 has much to be proud ofwebkinzfan923 has much to be proud ofwebkinzfan923 has much to be proud ofwebkinzfan923 has much to be proud of

Talking Re: Pomumitta (July 9th, 2009) [Mega Stove]

Apples, a carving knife, and a lotta talent!!! Oh, and maybe apple juice.
webkinzfan923 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, chess was here, mega not, vroom vroom