Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Recipes in Webkinz World > The Mega Stove

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 10:01 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

hottie85 is a jewel in the roughhottie85 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Pomumitta (July 9th, 2009) [Mega Stove]

i really hope not, hahah ive been trying to solve this one for a while now. today i tried like 15!
hottie85 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 10:02 PM   #52

Default Re: ***My Mission to Solve POMUMITTA! Come on in and help out! Complete list of all the tries and fails! ****

nope just trying. lol. Put there can be so many combinations! ehh
Old 07-23-2009, 09:13 AM   #53
Call me Ana! :)

anaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: ***My Mission to Solve POMUMITTA! Come on in and help out! Complete list of all the tries and fails! ****

What combonations are you trying? I will do a few right now.....
anaeem98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:17 AM   #54
Avengers!

I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!I LOVE KINZCOIN is headed for the top!

I tried

Apple+candy apple+Apple juice+Cherries+Orange=Megagunk
I LOVE KINZCOIN is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:17 AM   #55

anaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledgeanaeem98 flows towards the sea of knowledge

apple+almonds+apple juice+asparagus+ bagel= Mega Gunk!

apple+almonds+asparagous+apple juice+baked beans=Mega Gunk!

Will try more later!
Old 07-23-2009, 09:55 AM   #56
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

apple + apple juice + candy apple + cheese + blueberry cheesecake = mega gunk
supernova187 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #57

oo thanks guys! I willl add those to the list!

oh this stinks. i was added your trys on there and i added the sad smileys like i do to everyones, but apparently there is a limit on how many smileys you can do. so i just deleted all of them and put a few at the end. lol. :p

Last edited by hottie85; 07-23-2009 at 10:27 AM..
Old 07-23-2009, 10:30 AM   #58

Well, that is mean! He!
Old 07-23-2009, 10:36 AM   #59
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Personally I think both Apple and Apple Juice are going to be in this recipe.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:05 AM   #60

yeah thats really possible. im going to try more with those two.! oh and i love your siggie!!

hmm thats weird. i just did one, and the picture is mega gunk, but the title is name_5088.
must be a glinch. uhh has this happened to other people?

Last edited by hottie85; 07-23-2009 at 11:05 AM..

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, chess was here, mega not, vroom vroom