Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2012, 03:18 PM   #1
sweetblueberry365
Webkinz :)

sweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud of

Default ~Life is ruff,but we're all family~ about a family of 42 (and counting!) Webkinz! UPDATES, STORYS AND DRAMA!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
~please thank 889wlry for this amazing banner!!!~

INTRO/WHAT THIS FORUM IS ABOUT
I currently have 42 webkinz, and I always had a love for writing I love reading, writing and did I mention reading? But anyways I was just looking around on the forums and I saw forums about peoples webkinz called MMKF I loved it! So much writing, In fact I am so inspired I decided to make this. So I hope you enjoy it I worked really hard on this!

Who am I?
I can bet you $10 that I'm younger then you, I am a crazy girl who has an addiction with webkinz! I fell in love with webkinz 2011 because of my freind so she deserves a round of applause! She also might be helping with this forum like if I need help with pictures (she has a steady hand) She also has a crazy addiction with webkinz but she started in first grade thats a long time btw. But please understand that I am also busy so if I can't make a weekly webkinz story please forgive me but I will try my hardest.

when updates will be posted
I'll try to make a weekly story and when ever I get new webkinz that will be a update!

IMPORTANT INFO!!!!!
VM'S AND PM'S NOW AVAILBLE!
I will be getting less webkinz now this summer but I still will be getting some!
I will be getting out of school on June 7
2 new segments will be on this thread!! Webkinz recovery home for the webbies who need fixing and Zebee's adventures for Zebee to show you all her zany adventures to stores!

Meet the kinz'
Kinz family #1

Sterling the cheeky sterling cat: Sterling is a sweet loving cat who loves a nice yarn ball but don't let that fool you, He is also is a black belt!

Misty the baltik elephant: Misty is a quiet elephant who has only one freind, Mr. Feathers but we all know Mr.Feathers the cardinal is missing.

Juliet the Love puppy: She loves spreading joy and love! she loves to hang with her freinds Sunkist and Picasso but she hates Cherry but actualy EVERYONE hates Cherry the Cherry soda pup! she has a brother, Buster.

Sunkist the patchy puppy: Sunkist is a total gardener geek, She knows every kind of flower!

Honeydew the labradoodle: Honeydew is a great webbie she only makes freinds who she can trust, So we call her the freind guru sometimes!

Joey the sifaka lemur: Is a cool calm and sweet boy he never bullys of judges he is also smart, he knew what pi was at the age of 2! so his fave number is and always will be 3.14.

Lilo the tropical island pup: Lilo is a trouble maker but not as bad as Cherry, She loves pranks and anything silly but she always has a big enough heart to say I'm sorry.

Peace the tye die puppy: She is totally groovy she loves peace signs and partys her catch fraise?
"Its totally cool DUDE" she is a total 60's riot!

Kinz family #2

Hoppykinz the prarie dog: Hoppykinz loves to jump rope she owns the record of the most jumps in the house!

Waldo the wombat: Waldo Is a sweet and shy Wombat, he secretly has a crush on Misty, how cute!

Piccaso the harmony puppy: Picasso is sweet and her best freind is her sister Sunkist and Juliet, Sunkist does EVERYTHING that Picasso does. Piccaso hates being bullied by Cherry, Cherrys hurten Piccaso so much that she is thinking of running away from the house.

Zoey the darling dino: Zoey is a spunky Dino, She is creative and hates to ask for help!

Jelly belly the jelly bean puppy: He is Loud and crazy and he always is partying with everyone!
He is the life of the party!!!

Cherry the cherry soda pup: she is mean, she bullys and hurts everyone she is a total mean girl. she is a year old.

Hope the peace out puppy: she is sisters with Cherry but she is the total oppsite of Cherry, Hope has tons of freinds, Hope is sweet and she never bullies

Perfy the powderpuff porcupine: She is sweet and enerjectic she always works out and she even when its midnight! she is always dancing,running,jumping ect.

kinz family #3

Pinky the glamorous gorrila: she is always gossiping and having fun with perfy in fact they created a club! the BPFF best pink freinds forever!

Sweet pea the liama: Sweet pea is well sweet! but what is sad is Sweetblueberry's dog chewed her eye up so she is not going to be used alot because sweeblueberry doesn't wan't Sweet pea's eye to fall out but she will fix sweet pea's eye soon!!!

Crystal the welsh corgi: Crystal is a sweet caring gal who loves to go on adventures with her bff Honeydew.

Fuzzy the mountain goat: Fuzzy loves mountains and sky diving she had always had a dream of being the first mountain goat in the sky!!!

Lil' kinz
Chico burrito the lil kinz chihuahua: Chico burrito is one festive guy! he loves tacos and everything from Mexico he even tryed to make a big household party and he would make a 20 foot taco shell! But he ended up making taco shell soup!

Oscar the lil' kinz saint benard: Oscar loves sci-fi movies he even tryed to win a collection of all the si-fi movies on ebay but he lost the bidding war, and Sunkist found out that Oscar used her credit card.

S'mores the lil' kinz robin: S'mores was my first webkinz he loves the theater and he always wanted to see the play Wicked.

Alley the alley cat: This actually my mom's webkinz but my mom gave me it. Alley loves coloring!!

SIGNATURES
Mr.Snuggles the pot bellied pig: Mr.Snuggles is Steves BFF he is sweet and he loves singing! he is JUST like Steve

Smudge the bernese mountain dog: Smudge is a trouble maker but still not as bad as Cherry she does pranks but they always fail!

Whiskers the orange tabby cat: Whiskers is sweet and nice she loves playing outside, she is a great girl who never argues well only if she needs too.

Buster the brown german shorthaired pointer: Buster Is Juliets Brother he is kind caring and he is very strong he has been dating Scarlet for years

Scarlet the cocker spainiel: Scarlet is a sweet caring gal who has been dating Buster for years but she is shy so Juliet does not know about her...

Millie the normande cow: Millie is a farm girl she isn't used to the city she only has farm smarts not city smarts!

SIGNATURE ENDANGERED
Zebee the cape mountain zebra: Zebee is a sweet girl no evil bones in her body but she is only nice she can't defend for her self so she has to count on her bff Peace.

Steve the black african rhino: Steve is a sweet cool calm talented rhino everybody loves him except for Cherry Steve is currently working on a song!

!

A NIGHT TO REMEMBER. FOREVER.
staring Buster and Scarlet

Scarlet and Buster found them selfs out on the family's patio both smiling and looking at the stars It almost was like a dream. The moonlight gleamed on Scarlet making her look prettier then ever before. "Buster, this is the best story ever" Said amazed Scarlet.
Buster looked worried and said "Yes but this is the end of our story"
Scarlet's Jaw droped she could not believe what Buster said! she replied "Say that once more"
Buster repeated "This is the end of our story"
But after he said that he said "And start a new one"
Scarlet was confused but all made sence because of the thing Buster was Just about to do.
Buster said "Scarlet you have been my freind for years, so when I ask you these 5 words please reply, Scarlet will you marry me?
Scarlet gasped! What would she do? well I'll tell you what she did, SHE SAID YES!
The two hugged
The two we're so excited they could not wait to spread the news around the house until they remembered somthing... What would Juliet say?
TO BE CONTINUNED

Last edited by sweetblueberry; 07-07-2012 at 01:48 PM..
sweetblueberry is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2012, 10:12 PM   #2
littlerainstorm

LittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ~Life is ruff,but we're all family~ about a family of 42 (and counting!) Webkinz! UPDATES, STORYS AND DRAMA!!!!

Very cool webkinz! I can't wait to see Scarlet and Buster's wedding!
LittleRainStorm is offline Female
Old 06-03-2012, 10:17 PM   #3
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness
Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ~Life is ruff,but we're all family~ about a family of 42 (and counting!) Webkinz! UPDATES, STORYS AND DRAMA!!!!

Cool webbies, can't wait to hear more
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2012, 06:58 AM   #4
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

Wow!! Bravo!! I cannot wait to see the wedding!! I wonder what Juliet WILL say,
Maybe if she's angry or something, offer her to be the flower girl! XD
889wlry is offline Female
Old 06-04-2012, 06:09 PM   #5
sweetblueberry365

sweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud of

Well My hand are just shaking!
I DON'T even now what will happen!
Maybe I could break my promise of a weekly update and change it too a daily update!
I don't know but I hope you enjoy!

NEW KINZ UPDATE!
Yesterday for my birthday I recieved Ember the cheeky cat and fuscia the sherbert bunny.
2 Days ago I recieved Alan and ??? for a birthday gift.
Alan is the mohawk puppy making him and Alex my first webkinz twins.
??? the stormy dragon is specail, he did not come with a code because of recent webkinz code thefts and ??? Needs a name thats why He's ??? for now. PLEASE LEAVE NAME SUGGESTIONS.
Thanks!

Last edited by sweetblueberry; 06-04-2012 at 06:09 PM..
Old 06-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #6
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Cute first picture story.
And happy belated birthday!
Can't wait to hear more about Scarlet and Buster!
Elephant is offline Male
Old 06-05-2012, 04:50 PM   #7
sweetblueberry365

I bring you a NEW episode about a Zebra who goes on wild and wacky adventures...
Please if your webkinz are watching make sure they don't do this at home. I bring you the
the first episode of...
Zebee's advetures!

Today we find Zebee traveling all the way to our local hallmark... Just asking to get in trouble.
But Zebee makes freinds with the owner and begun her adventure (Zebee that is)
Zebee first makes her way to the webkinz and right away finds a webkinz who looks like she has seen her before...
Zebee looks down to see webkinz outfits she investigates...
Zebee finds a card that she likes the look of, she investigates that as well.
After about 45 min. she finds out how to open it!
Zebee remembers that she is on a budget and walks to the 50% off section to find an array of Winnie the pooh stickers.
Zebee is tired of being of the ground and finds her self on top of a shelf full of knick-knacks.
Zebee notices that her grandma's birthday is coming up so she grabs Stickers, a knick knack and finaly a nice Pug card and finds a bag well FALLS into a bag. Making her look like the present!
Zebee had a rough day from picking the perfect card to falling in a bag but we all have those days So Zebee return the items and heads out.
This has been Zebee's adventures!
ALSO... please know that this was just a segment so don't worry the Juliet madness will be on soon!!!

FOR ZEBEE LOVERS!:
Wan't more Zebee fun? well you are going to be glad to here this!
June 17-24 is Zebee's week! A week full of Zebee's adventures and storys!
Zebee is the main topic! Zebee is the star! She is even going to
Have a exclusive interview with Alley, so please PM YOUR own questions
That YOU wan't Zebee to awnser! (Note Zebee is busy so she will try to take 15 Questions!)
So please post them soon! They are due the 16 of June so please enter them in!

BAD NEWS FOR ZEBEE FANS:
Zebee's Adventures will only run through the summer so enjoy Zebee before she's gone!
Then next year Zebee will be back for more adventures in the summer!

ONE LAST THING...
this is Zebee's adveture's banner!
Hope you like it!
Juliets rage story will be written TOMOROW!
Thanks and PEACE OUT!
Old 06-06-2012, 06:29 AM   #8
sweetblueberry365

Ok so here it is... Juliets rage.
Staring: Juliet and Buster. Extras: Lilo
*whisper* *whisper*
"Uh, Hi Juliet, hi Lilo um are you busy, what are you doing?" Said nervious Buster. The two awnsered at the same time. "GOSSIPING!."
Juliet knew something was up so she asked Lilo to leave.
"So Buster... whats wrong?" said worried Juliet. Buster gave a akward We need to talk. Buster took a big deep breath and finally spilled the beans. "Me and Scarlet are getting married"
then the Juliet wrath began.
Juliet's face got redder then a berry with anger her claws out and a growl "HOW COULD YOU?
PROPOSE TO A COMPLETE STRANGER? YOU SHOULD OF ASKED ME I FORBID YOU TO TO GET MARRIED TO SCARLET!"
Buster smilied like everything was ok but he knew it wasn't and replied "Juliet she's not a stranger, and I'm sorry MY choice needs your OWN imput, but please I still wan't you to be a flower girl you could even be a bridesmaid!" Buster still tried to be calm.
"Well too bad Buster I'm NOT going to be a bridesmaid, flower girl, maid of honor I'm not even going to your wedding!" said Juliet.
*Juliet runs off*
"Juliet please wait!" said emotional Buster.
"LEAVE ME ALONE BUSTER I NEVER WAN'T TO SEE YOU!"
said crying Juliet.
*Juliet runs to her bedroom in tears*
"And I thought she was a love puppy!"

Last edited by sweetblueberry; 06-08-2012 at 12:36 PM..
Old 06-11-2012, 11:29 AM   #9

sapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be great
sapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be great

You have lots of cool webkinz! Congrats!!
sapphirecity is offline Female
Old 06-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #10
sweetblueberry365

Thanks Sapphire!
Closed