Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2009, 03:10 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Default Re: ~~Kiki's Blog~~ Kiki, my American Golden Retriever, tells about her adventures in her "blog"! Come and read today!

Thanks! And yes, Kiki does do advertisements.
Hey guys! It's Kiki. I promised you an update today, so here ya go!
~~~~~Entry 2~~~~
Yesterday I didn't update because Pupcake had a lot of homework and other stuff to do. So I spent my day playing with my friends.
Minnie, the Lil Kinz Mouse, has ODD, that is Obsessive Food Disorder. She discovered the Cookie Cake left over from Pupcake's Mom's birthday. For those who don't know what a Cookie Cake is, it's a giant cookie that's a cake with frosting and everything, and they're very delicious.
Minnie ate a ton of pieces. She got in trouble, and we had to hide the cookie cake.
And that's pretty much it! Thanks again for reading. Oh and another thing: You can PM Pupcake if you want an advertisement or shout-out or whatever on this thread. Thanks! - Kiki
Pupcake is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #12
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talentkittykat22337 has lots of talent

Default Re: Kiki's Blog~~Kiki, my American Golden webkinz, tells about her life and adventures in her "Blog"! *Updated!* Entry 2 is the first post on the second page!

Aww, this is cute! I will SO be checking back!
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 03:46 PM   #13

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Default Re: Kiki's Blog~~Kiki, my American Golden webkinz, tells about her life and adventures in her "Blog"! *Updated!* Entry 2 is the first post on the second page!

Thank you!
~~~Entry 3~~~
Hey guys! It's Kiki. Yesterday I was pretty bummed out because Pupcake picked Lucy the Beagle to go with her to dance class. I really wanted to go!
Anyways, today I was chillin' while Pupcake was at school. I found a bag of potato chips, and I pretty much ate the whole thing.
So, I'm hangin' out with my sister/friend, Rainbow the Sherbert Bunny.
Oh and I have a new idea. I present to you...
Ask Kiki !
If you want to ask me any questions, post them here and I will answer! Limit to 5 questions per post, please.

Thanks and post away!
- Kiki
Old 03-11-2009, 04:14 PM   #14
Who Rocks? My

CheekyKitKat is a jewel in the roughCheekyKitKat is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Kiki's Blog~~Kiki, my American Golden webkinz, tells about her life and adventures in her "Blog"! *Updated!* Entry 3 is now up on the second page! ASK KIKI...go to the second page for more details!

Really cool!
CheekyKitKat is offline Female
Old 03-11-2009, 04:42 PM   #15
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Kiki's Blog~~Kiki, my American Golden webkinz, tells about her life and adventures in her "Blog"! *Updated!* Entry 3 is now up on the second page! ASK KIKI...go to the second page for more details!

Cute! I would ask a question, but I don't have any....D= WAIT, I LIED! I have a question! Kiki, do you like golden retrievers (webkinz)???
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #16

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
Cute! I would ask a question, but I don't have any....D= WAIT, I LIED! I have a question! Kiki, do you like golden retrievers (webkinz)???
Of course I like Golden Retrievers! Thank you for asking!
~~~Entry 4~~~
First off, I'd like to say to WATCH OUT for my FIRST EVER INTERVIEW! It is with kittykat22337's Lil Cocker, Cocoa. I will be posting exactly what we discussed in PM.
Today I got in trouble for eating all the potato chips(see Entry 3). Not good.
At least I wasn't Sunny, Pupcake's Yellow Lab and my good friend. She almost broke Pupcake's little glass statue that's on her dresser!
Well, that's pretty much it.
- Kiki

---------- Pupcake added 4 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Here's the interview. Kiki is bursting with excitement to post it.
Oh and thanks to KittyKat22337!
~~~Interview with Cocoa~~~
Hi guys, it's Kiki! I am so excited to be interviewing KittyKat22337's Lil Cocker Spaniel, Cocoa! So here it is!
I asked her questions, and she answered them through PM.
Her name is Cocoa. She is a Lil Kinz Cocker Spaniel, owned by WI and WW member KittyKat22337. She, of course, lives in Webkinz World and in real-life! Her room on WW is an upscale condo themed type with toys, crayons, and her bone fridge. Her best friend is her cousin, Annabelle. Her favorite food is bananas. She loves to dress in her pink polo tee, slate cords, and BBall shoes. She enjoys playing games on WebkinzWorld and coloring.
Thank you for reading!
- Kiki

Last edited by Pupcake; 03-12-2009 at 03:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-13-2009, 02:24 PM   #17
is a lazy

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

Default Re: Kiki's Blog~~Kiki, my American Golden webkinz, tells about her life and adventures in her "Blog"! *Updated!* Entry 4 is now up! First ever interview! Page 2! Check the newsboard!

Hey Kiki! I don't have an American Golden Retriever, but I have a White Poodle!
redinky is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 02:43 PM   #18
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Kiki's Blog~~Kiki, my American Golden webkinz, tells about her life and adventures in her "Blog"! *Updated!* Entry 4 is now up! First ever interview! Page 2! Check the newsboard!

Cute!!! Um, Ricky (my Webkinz golden retriever) wants to tell Kiki something....

I LOVE YOU KIKI! xD

^ That was Ricky. Isn't he adorable? Lol yeah he adores Kiki so much. We read your blog all the time! =D
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 03-13-2009, 03:16 PM   #19

View Post Originally Posted by redinky
Hey Kiki! I don't have an American Golden Retriever, but I have a White Poodle!
Hi Redinky! Thanks for reading! What is your White Poodle's name?

---------- Pupcake added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
Cute!!! Um, Ricky (my Webkinz golden retriever) wants to tell Kiki something....

I LOVE YOU KIKI! xD

^ That was Ricky. Isn't he adorable? Lol yeah he adores Kiki so much. We read your blog all the time! =D
Thank you! Hey, would you like to join the notification club? I'll notify you when Kiki updates.
Hi Ricky! LOL, Thank you! Just like Pupcake said, would you like to join our notification club?

---------- Pupcake added 3 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

~~~Entry 5~~
Hiya everyone! I can't believe It's already my fifth entry. Oh and how did y'all like the interview? I thought it was pretty awesome.
Today, it was...
The Return of the Barbeque Potato Chips!
You know how I kept eating the potato chips? Well, they're barbeque flavor, and today Pupcake was eating some, fresh out of a new bag! And yeah, I snuck some when she wasn't looking.
You know, I really like posting entries in this blog. I love going on WI! Well, thanks again for reading. Sorry this was such a short entry. Pupcake says she wants to post now.
See ya!
- Kiki

Oh and please PM me if you'd like to be in the Notification club. I'll notify you when Kiki updates

Last edited by Pupcake; 03-13-2009 at 03:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-13-2009, 05:04 PM   #20
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Kiki's Blog~~Kiki, my American Golden webkinz, tells about her life and adventures in her "Blog"! *Updated!* Entry 5 is now up! First ever interview! Check the newsboard!

Cool entries! And your mouse has OFD? That's weird. Because Dr. Quack said that Sophie's the first any only Webkinz diagnosed with OFD...
Closed

Tags
best thread ever -carly, i love kiki! -ricky, kiki's biggest fan-evan