Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 09:45 PM   #1
hpfreaksyd
Webkinz :)

Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

Default ~Fabi and Friends~ The adventures never end...UPDATED DAILY! LOTS of Features Coming!

Cheerio! How's it going? I'm Fabi, mother of 28 (not including my REAL kids lol). I currently have about 50 or so webkinz stashed away for my kids' birthdays, Christmas, etc...but I'll occasionally open up a webbie or two just for fun. Let me tell you about my webbies...(NOTE that I don't consider my webbies as one big family, but one big community living in the same building...so the only real brothers/sisters are duplicates [like if I have two reindeer, they'll be brother and sister])

My webbies are all S names -- every single one! They're all fascinating and unique names to match their personalities. I'm sure you'll learn to love my family of oddballs and misfits. We have Smokey, the lil pig who gets held back every year in Kindergarten because he has a habit of breaking crayons...and wearing blinding rainbow afros and pretending to be Elvis during nap time. There's Scout, a very nerdy beagle who spends his days jumping off his daredevil bed while listening to Alvin and the Chipmunks. There's Skyler, the poor food-obsessed elephant that's too big to fit in his car so he has to fly in a hot air balloon to school. There's Sport, the lil golden retriever (son to my first pet Sierra and my son's pet Fluffy) who is always doing wild things when you least expect him to. Ahhh, and of course there's Sargent, the gorilla with anger management issues...He was expelled from school yesterday actually. I'm surprised he made it through one whole year. Along with Sargent comes Saline the turtle...they're together (but not for long because Sargent has recently found that he enjoys taking his anger out by using Saline as a bowling ball). Oh, there's many more webbies for you to meet...but you'll eventually meet them all. One thing's for sure: make friends with one of my webbies and you'll never be bored again.

This thread is currently under construction, but everyday updates will be coming through soon! Keep your eyes peeled! Also, I'd love to meet your webbies as well!

Stories coming soon! Stay tuned!

Love,
Fabi and the ebkinz

Sebastian: Hey, when you put these two smilies together they kinda look ironic! Haha!

Starr: PIPE DOWN OR I'LL PUT YOU IN MY BREW!!

Sugar: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! +runs up and down stairs over and over+

Uhhh, we'll be going now...
Fabiola is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #2
hpfreaksyd

Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

Default Re: ~Fabi and Friends~ The adventures never end...UPDATED DAILY! LOTS of Features Coming!

Tuesday, February 3rd 2009

We had the weirdest adventure today.

Yesterday was Ally's birthday, and I surprised her with a lil canary webkinz, a black and white cheeky dog webkinz, and a lil blue fish webkinz. I also opened up two webbies for myself -- Shade the tiger snake and Sassy the brown dog. It was so fun meeting all these new people! We held a big party in the Diner to celebrate our new additions.

The party went well until Sport ended up on the chandelier. We don't know how he got up there, but he somehow managed to get himself caught between two bulbs. Luckily, Shade was able to twist up there and retrieve the lil golden retriever before he fell...and before our chandelier broke!

Lots of fun went on during the party, and everyone got to show their creative side. Suzy and Sierra did a special dance, Smokey did his Elvis impersonations while Storm played guitar, and Snowflake gave the newcomers some lollipops from her lollipop tree. Everybody had a blast and we were up all night long.

Well I woke up the next morning with a terrible cold...I had to stay home from work in my nice, soft bed (which wasn't all that bad). The lil kinz made me feel much better by making me a Get Well Soon card (with Sierra's help, of course!). I didn't sleep much, so I was lonely while the webbies were at school...Luckily, the Lil Kinz came home early from Kindergarten and helped me make dinner (which didn't turn out so well...)

All in all, it's been pretty fun having our newcomers around. Soleil now has to sleep in Smokey's room (which he doesn't enjoy), but Sugar and Sawyer love sharing a room with Sassy! It turns out she lives up to her name.

It's nighttime and we're going for a late night swim. It took a while to get everyone out here because Sly and Sport both hide the swimsuits and Scout accidently jumped too high off his daredevil bed and hit his head...so he had some difficulties. But I can't wait to jump into that heated pool with my family!

Have a great night, my friends!

Love,
Fabi and the ebkinz
Fabiola is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 12:19 AM   #3
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Default Re: ~Fabi and Friends~ The adventures never end...UPDATED DAILY! LOTS of Features Coming!

Very creative and fun to read. Can't wait for more.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 12:26 AM   #4
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds
Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds

Very cute! Can't wait for more!
Old 02-15-2009, 06:46 PM   #5
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Oh my gosh! I really enjoy this webkinz thread.. good job~~!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 07:30 PM   #6
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

Cool idea! Can't wait for more!!
Old 02-22-2009, 04:49 PM   #7
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Click the image to open in full size.
Congrats on your Webkinz family!!!
Thanks for the nice stories.
That is neat that all their names start with S.

nonna72 is offline Female
Closed