Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2019, 06:18 PM   #541
Vanessa and her
Webkinz :)

PurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacity
PurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: ~Come Share an Adventure with Vanessa and her kinz! ☁ 100+ UPDATES!☁UPDATED 12/31/18: Happy New Year! Take a look TODAY!

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I'm so sorry about the loss of Ravi. It's always sad when a life is lost.
It's wonderful that you got some new fish though! Congrats on them. It sounds like they have a great new place to live. I hope they live a long life.
Weston is beautiful!
Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Sorry about your sad news! RIP Ravi!

I know the new fish won't replace Ravi, but congrats! Thanks for sharing the picture of Weston!
Awwww thanks for posting?

View Post Originally Posted by softrose
I'm so sorry to hear about Ravi Think of the other fish as his companions living on his life <3
Thanks for posting

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Awww, sorry to hear about Ravi
Betta's are such pretty fish and it's a shame to see them go.
You obviously did your best since Ravi was a rescue, to keep him alive and happy for 6 more months.

Even if your picture is a bit fuzzy, I can sure tell that Weston is a beauty!
Congratulations on your new Betta
Awwww thanks Dixie

Improved Picture of Weston + STORY TIME
So, still very busy with school but decided yall needed to see a good pic of Weston. He's doing really well! He seems really happy.
Click the image to open in full size.
This picture has a filter.

Its story time.
For Christmas I bought a 10 gallon tank along with a very beautiful, special koi betta.
I tried to breed this new female (her name was Kimchi) and Ravi.
Long story short, it did not work.
So after I had tried breeding three different times, I though maybe it was time to create a really cool fish tank.
So I bought some plants, gravel, and some decorations.
Then I bought the fish.
I got two more female bettas. (3 or more females can live together, and both the females were crowntails) One was black and silver, her name was Serena. And the other had the same colors as Ravi. Her name is Veronica.
I got 5 neon tetras.
I got a nitrite racer snail.
And I got a khuli loach.
And I put the original female in the 10 gallon with the other fish, and Ravi in the 5 gallon by himself.
Then, after about 1 week, I noticed all the fish in the 10 gallon had little white spots on them.
They were all sick with the dreaded fish disease ich.
And I found out that the black betta (Serena) had the disease when I bought her and she spread it to all the other fish.
So then I rushed to the petstore and picked up the water treatments.
All the fish survived except Serena (Dec 27, 2018- Jan 8, 2019)
So then everyone was healthy. They are supposed to be happy now, right?
Not exactly.
Soooo, the rule is you are supposed to have three females together...not two...
I had been waiting to get another female betta (to replace Serena) untill I was 100% sure all the Ich was gone.
A few days before I was planning to go to the pet store to get another female, I came home from school and found the little red female betta (Veronica) in a very bad condition.
She had somehow been attacked and her fins her legit gone.
I'm pretty sure it was Kimchi, because she was like 3 times Veronica's size.
I'm not going to include a picture just because it was really sad.
But I isolated her in a little tank called a breeder box, and it still allowed her to be in the tank.
(see above picture)
Thankfully, she survived and her fins are growing back GREAT.
In the above picture, the little betta in the separator is Veronica. All the clear fins are most of the regrowth (Most of it hasn't gotten color yet)
But this morning, I found Kimchi barely alive. I put her in a different breeder box and crossed my fingers. that she would survive.
But, she did not.
I buried her in my backyard next to Ravi
Anyways, I know this isn't the type of update yall were looking for, but this is what I felt like sharing.
Thank you for all your support! I'm hoping to have a webkinz update soon

~Vanessa, Weston, the other fishies, and her Kinz

Last edited by PurpleGirl2005; 02-08-2019 at 06:18 PM..
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2019, 03:43 AM   #542
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ~Come Share an Adventure with Vanessa and her kinz! ☁ 100+ UPDATES!☁UPDATED 2/8/19: STORY TIME! Take a look TODAY!

Wow! You sure have fishy stories!

Sorry about the sad stories, though! I am confused about one thing, though. I thought that Ravi survived and that Serena was the one that died. Is Kimchi really buried next to Ravi? When did he die?
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding something!

Have a good weekend!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 11:50 AM   #543
Vanessa and her

PurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacity
PurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacityPurpleGirl2005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: ~Come Share an Adventure with Vanessa and her kinz! ☁ 100+ UPDATES!☁UPDATED 2/8/19: STORY TIME! Take a look TODAY!

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Wow! You sure have fishy stories!

Sorry about the sad stories, though! I am confused about one thing, though. I thought that Ravi survived and that Serena was the one that died. Is Kimchi really buried next to Ravi? When did he die?
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding something!

Have a good weekend!
Ravi was my male betta who died a couple weeks ago and I did an update about him. Kimchi was my female koi, and yes I buried both of them I had Serena ( black female betta fish) for 2 weeks and then she died
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:46 PM   #544

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Your fish tank is like a soap opera! Sorry about the losses of a couple of them. I hope you can get that perfect balance for them. They sure are beautiful! Weston is especially gorgeous.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 01:11 PM   #545
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by PurpleGirl2005
Ravi was my male betta who died a couple weeks ago and I did an update about him. Kimchi was my female koi, and yes I buried both of them I had Serena ( black female betta fish) for 2 weeks and then she died
Oh yes! I remember now!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
#ilovewebkinz, awesome!, bob stay strong, chalk one up for lablover, cool blog s!, desty was here :), gummy bear, kopat27, lpscat123 was here, theodora was here ♥, vanessa was here!, yolo pants