Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2018, 01:06 AM   #481
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ~Come Share an Adventure with S and her kinz! ☁ More than 50 adventures! ☁ Adventures posted OFTEN! ☁ A 5 STAR THREAD! UPDATED 2/24/18: Fun with BB-8 + SKOTM ! ☁ Take a look TODAY! ☁

Looking forward to your next update!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2018, 06:37 PM   #482
Call me Purple or S

PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true
PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true

Default Re: ~Come Share an Adventure with S and her kinz! ☁ More than 50 adventures! ☁ Adventures posted OFTEN! ☁ A 5 STAR THREAD! UPDATED 2/24/18: Fun with BB-8 + SKOTM ! ☁ Take a look TODAY! ☁

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Looking forward to your next update!
Thank you! We went and got the new kinz! PICTURES SOON!
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2018, 07:25 PM   #483
Call me Purple or S

PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true
PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true

My New Webkinz from my Cousins!

Click the image to open in full size.
I got my new webkinz! They are SOOO adorable! I love them to pieces. LEFT TO RIGHT:
Fred the boy lil monkey, Jamie the boy frog, Poe Dameron the boy rabbit (he has a tag, but I left it at my grandma's), Tuesday the girl kinz klip bunny (left her tag), Leia the girl golden retriever, Luke the boy rottweiler, and Rey the girl elephant.

Also, my cousins got this stuffed animal wiener dog. They thought is was a webkinz, but actually it's just a Ganz stuffed animal. His name is Long Johnny. (they named him )

BB-8 rushed up to Poe. "Hey buddy! Good to see you again!" Poe Dameron said. BB-8 beeped. "Wait... you know BB-8?" I said. "Yes. Before I went to GoodWill, me and BB-8 had lots of adventures." Poe said. "Where?" I asked. "At the North Pole, with Santa Kinz." "The NORTH POLE?!?" "Yes, then Santa gave me to GoodWill so your cousins would pick me up and sent BB-8 to you." "......I'm speechless." I said. "Yeah, isn't Santa AMAZING" Poe said. BB-8 beeped.

"Hi, I'm Jamie." Jamie said to Froggyanna. (Froggyanna left Jamie right) "Hey. I'm Froggyanna." she said.

"Hi! I'm Rey! Who are you?" Rey said. (Rey left Johnny right) "Oh! Um... I'm.....uh.......Johnny! Yeah, I'm Johnny B. FAST." Johnny stuttered. "Sweet! Nice to meet you!"

I love my new kinz SOOO much! Tell me which Kinz is YOUR favorite!

MISSING WEBKINZ REPORT
Amos the Orca
Crimson the Cardinal

Also, I want to start a mystery series, but I'm not sure what I should do it about. If you have any suggestions please tell me.

S and her new Kinz
Old 03-28-2018, 09:29 PM   #484
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ~Come Share an Adventure with S and her kinz! ☁ More than 50 adventures! ☁ Adventures posted OFTEN! ☁ A 5 STAR THREAD! UPDATED 3/27/18: Meet my New Webkinz! ☁ Take a look TODAY! ☁

Love your new Kinz! Even Long Johnny!

My favorite? Well, that is really hard because they are all so cool! But I tend to like monkeys and elephants, so I will go with Fred and Rey.

Thanks for sharing! And I'm so sad about your missing Kinz!
Old 04-14-2018, 07:23 PM   #485
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ~Come Share an Adventure with S and her kinz! ☁ More than 50 adventures! ☁ Adventures posted OFTEN! ☁ A 5 STAR THREAD! UPDATED 3/27/18: Meet my New Webkinz! ☁ Take a look TODAY! ☁

Open . . .
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2018, 02:47 PM   #486
I'm A Star Wars

Luv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be trueLuv_Kinz2005 is too good to be true
Luv_Kinz2005 is too good to be true

Your new Webkinz are awesome! Can't wait for the next update! (hehehe)
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2018, 06:04 PM   #487
Call me Purple or S

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Love your new Kinz! Even Long Johnny!

My favorite? Well, that is really hard because they are all so cool! But I tend to like monkeys and elephants, so I will go with Fred and Rey.

Thanks for sharing! And I'm so sad about your missing Kinz!
Thank you! Long Johnny says thanks! So does Fred and Rey
Old 04-22-2018, 07:15 PM   #488
Call me Purple or S

Easter in Sville

*sorry about the bad photo quality
Happy Late Easter!
Old 04-25-2018, 12:04 AM   #489
Go XYZ!

Default Re: ~Come Share an Adventure with S and her kinz! ☁ More than 50 adventures! ☁ Adventures posted OFTEN! ☁ A 5 STAR THREAD! UPDATED 4/24/18: Easter in Sville! ☁ Take a look TODAY! ☁

Oh my goodness! What a cool Easter photo! Are those new Easter Webkinz? You certainly get a lot of nice things. I've never seen glue in an Easter basket, though!
Closed

Tags
#ilovewebkinz, awesome!, bob stay strong, chalk one up for lablover, cool blog s!, desty was here :), gummy bear, kopat27, lpscat123 was here, luke the last jedi, mfalcon landed here, mmkf, theodora was here ♥, yolo pants