Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2018, 08:17 PM   #471
Call me Purple or S
Webkinz :)

PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true
PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true

Default Re: ~Come Share an Adventure with S and her kinz! ☁ More than 50 adventures! ☁ Adventures posted OFTEN! ☁ A 5 STAR THREAD! UPDATED 12/26/17: SKOTM plus MORE! Part 5 of A Very Cheery Christmas! ☁ Take a look TODAY! ☁

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
What a sweet update! Happy New Year!
Thank you!

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

Click the image to open in full size.
Happy MLKJ day! It snowed! It snowed 4 inches! In certain spots I couldn't see my feet! here is our backyard.

Here is the front yard.

Katrina loves the snow! It's pretty cold outside, but we got to go check the snow out for a couple of minutes. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Last edited by PurpleGirl2005; 01-15-2018 at 08:17 PM..
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2018, 05:03 PM   #472
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ~Come Share an Adventure with S and her kinz! ☁ More than 50 adventures! ☁ Adventures posted OFTEN! ☁ A 5 STAR THREAD! UPDATED 1/15/17: Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! Part 5 of A Very Cheery Christmas! ☁ Take a look TODAY! ☁

Open . . .
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 10:12 PM   #473
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ~Come Share an Adventure with S and her kinz! ☁ More than 50 adventures! ☁ Adventures posted OFTEN! ☁ A 5 STAR THREAD! UPDATED 1/15/17: Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! Part 5 of A Very Cheery Christmas! ☁ Take a look TODAY! ☁

Wow! You still had snow on Martin Luther King's Day? Amazing!

Nice pictures! I enjoy the snow, too, like Katrina. But we hardly ever get any. I have put an order in though for snow sometime in February!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:36 AM   #474
Call me Purple or S

PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true
PurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be truePurpleGirl2005 is too good to be true

Wow! You still had snow on Martin Luther King's Day? Amazing!

Nice pictures! I enjoy the snow, too, like Katrina. But we hardly ever get any. I have put an order in though for snow sometime in February!
Thanks!
Old 02-11-2018, 10:41 AM   #475
Call me Purple or S

The BB-8 Mystery

Isaac and his twin sister Felicia were talking.

They didn't realize BB-8 was listening to them. "I heard from the webkinz from our cousins, we aren't going to get to see them soon." Isaac said. "Aww man! I was looking forward to meeting the new kinz." Felicia said.

BB-8 turned around sadly.

BB-8 rolled out of the room.

Maple walked up. "Hey guys! Why did BB-8 just tell me he is disappointed? What is going on?" she asked.

"Oh," Felicia said. "We were talking about how we aren't going to get to see the new webkinz soon." "But why would that disappoint him?" Isaac said. "Do you think he's waiting for someone?" "I don't know, I'll go find him." Felicia said.

Felicia found BB-8. "BB-8? What's wrong?"

Who is BB-8 waiting for?

S and her cray cray banana kinz
Old 02-16-2018, 12:51 AM   #476
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Awwww! This makes me sad for some reason! And also very curious!

I really like Felicia's top! Did you make it?
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:27 AM   #477
Call me Purple or S

Awwww! This makes me sad for some reason! And also very curious!

I really like Felicia's top! Did you make it?
Thanks! No, I didn't make her shirt. It is a webkinz outfit. It came with her when my cousins got her from goodwill.

Tags
#ilovewebkinz, awesome!, bob stay strong, chalk one up for lablover, cool blog s!, desty was here :), gummy bear, kopat27, lpscat123 was here, luke the last jedi, mfalcon landed here, mmkf, theodora was here ♥, yolo pants