Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2018, 01:16 PM   #501
WWid:Royalmajesty
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ~AJ and her Webkinz~A Story of Many Stories~Come Join us for some CRAZINESS!~100+ Webkinz~Awesome blogs and picture updates posted every week!~We are open and new stories are coming!~

View Post Originally Posted by Luv_Kinz2005
Haha, unfortunately that is not the case. Something is definitely wrong with it, and it's going to be a while until I can fix it.
Awww~!

Hopefully, your dad will figure out the problem soon!

My dd's computer is almost dead. She didn't want to spend the money, but she ordered a new one last night. (She is on her own now...although she lives with us for this year).
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2018, 04:18 PM   #502
tigerdove

tigerdove won a staring contest with a fishtigerdove won a staring contest with a fishtigerdove won a staring contest with a fishtigerdove won a staring contest with a fishtigerdove won a staring contest with a fish
tigerdove won a staring contest with a fishtigerdove won a staring contest with a fishtigerdove won a staring contest with a fishtigerdove won a staring contest with a fishtigerdove won a staring contest with a fishtigerdove won a staring contest with a fishtigerdove won a staring contest with a fishtigerdove won a staring contest with a fishtigerdove won a staring contest with a fishtigerdove won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: ~AJ and her Webkinz~A Story of Many Stories~Come Join us for some CRAZINESS!~100+ Webkinz~Awesome blogs and picture updates posted every week!~We are open and new stories are coming!~

View Post Originally Posted by Luv_Kinz2005
Aw I'm sorry I couldn't do the Thanksgiving update before Thanksgiving, but I'll definitely post a Thanksgiving Bonus Picture with my next story!

My dad is in the process of fixing my computer and hopefully I'll be able to do an update this weekend!
awesome! i hope it gets fixed soon
tigerdove is offline Female
Old 12-08-2018, 10:06 AM   #503

Luv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum master
Luv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum master

It's not fixed yet but I am hoping it will be fixed before Christmas cause I have to have it to do my Christmas update! Thanks for sticking with us!
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2018, 03:12 PM   #504
Vanessa and her

PurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replay
PurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replayPurpleGirl2005 is stuck on replay

Can't wait!!!!
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2019, 08:41 AM   #505
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Open . . .
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2019, 05:40 PM   #506
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Open . . . .
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2019, 11:45 AM   #507

Luv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum master
Luv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum masterLuv_Kinz2005 is a forum master

Hey y'all! It's been awhile since I have posted. I got my new computer and then I have been so busy but finally I have a break.

The Kyle and Billy Show: Episode 1: Summer!

Click the image to open in full size.
"Hello everyone and welcome to the first episode of our blog/show! Where nothing ever goes wrong!" said Kyle. "Well things do go wrong... all our pictures we are posting have that awful "photobucket" watermark...." Billy replied. "Oh pish-posh. Let's move on." Kyle said with a wave of his hand.

"We got hermit crabs! This is our tank, we have three hermies. AJ's hermit crab is in the coconut hut right now." Kyle said.

"This is Harry, AJ's hermit crab. He's so fun! He loves to play in (an on) the coconut hut. He also is a master climber and climbs all over the green hanging plant and the lid." Billy said.

"Have you been enjoying summer? We sure have! We have an awesome pool!" Kyle said as Billy swam in, "wahoo!!!!! Uh, can someone get me outta here..." Billy whined.

Please wait one moment... we are having technical difficulties....

"Kyle, you said nothing bad ever happens, well this is BAD!" Billy screamed.

A Few Moments Later....

"Well, that's all for today! Tune in next time to the Kyle and Billy Show, where nothing bad ever happens!" Kyle said. "Not true!" Billy yelled.

~ AJ and her Webkinz~

~and Harry~
Spoiler: show
sorry about the watermark on the photos i am trying to find a better website

Last edited by Luv_Kinz2005; 08-03-2019 at 11:45 AM..
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2019, 05:33 PM   #508
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

LOL I love the Kyle and Billy show.
The hermit crabs are cool! They have a great place to live.
The pool is awesome!
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-10-2019, 04:16 PM   #509

Great show! Thanks for all the fun!
Old 08-23-2019, 11:09 AM   #510

Are your kinz in school now?
Closed

Tags
aj and her webkinz, be true!, chalk one up for lablover, c____y, desty was here :), kyloren, mmkf, sayeth what?!?!?, starwars, starwarslastjedi, tacos, the delorean was here!, toast