Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2011, 10:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roost

Default ~♥ Alexandra's Wonderful Webkinz Corner! :) ♥~

Click the image to open in full size.

Hello! Welcome to my MMWF/MMKF thread!
This is where I’ll post pictures and stories about my wonderful webbies! I have about 100 plushies right now, and about 30 adopted kinz. A lot of my webkinz are plush only, so they can only do plush pictures. The last time I counted, I had around 40-50 with codes, and 40-50 without. I love going to thrift stores to find webkinz! That’s where I get most of my plushies from.

About Me

I'm Webkinzlover300! You can call me Alexandra! I'm homeschooled! I play the violin. I have three pets! Two cats, and a bunny I love to read, cook/bake, take pictures, spend time with my friends and family, and sew! I also LOVE animals! My favorite color is pink! I love being out in nature, and also enjoy babysitting. I also love being on WI and WW of course!

How I started Webkinz

I joined webkinz in 2009. My little sister got a Black Cat and Clydesdale for her birthday that year. She named them Horsey and Mrow Mrow (So if we’re friends on WW, you know why they’re named that xD) (Feel free to send me a FR on WW! Just ask me what my username is and I'll tell you ) I adopted them later that week, and played on the account as much as my parents would let me. I kept the account, because she was too young to understand, and she only cared about the plushies. Later that year, I adopted my first webkinz! A Cocker Spaniel named Butterscotch! (On WW, her name is Scottie, because it wouldn’t let me use the name Butterscotch.. Scottie is her nickname) Not too long after that, I was searching the internet for webkinz recipes, and I found WI!

I just want to thank ALL of my amazing friends!! You truly make my life better! A special thank you to Mickey26! She helped me decide to make this thread!

Thank you so much for reading!! I hope you'll stop by again soon!

~
Alexandra and her webkinz

Last edited by webkinzlover300; 07-13-2012 at 06:16 PM..
webkinzlover300 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2011, 10:08 PM   #2

webkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roost

Default Re: ~♥ Alexandra's Wonderful Webkinz Corner! :) ♥~

Notification list

VM

~Mickey26
~Suzuki108
~Babykittyricky
~Dancerchick914
~Webbieluver
~Kpk4803
~Catzrock
~Lanawas
~Lps3cheese
~Gmcgary

PM

~Cheekyluver
~Uniquecowgirl
~Tarabella9
~Tiffany520
~2cheerios
~CalistaXD
~Donpiplup

Different kinds of updates

I'll have some different kinds of updates, so here I'll tell you what they are.

Picture Story- The title pretty much explains it LOL

Bonus pictures- This kind of update will be 1-3 pictures of my kinz

Meet the kinz!- This is where I'll tell you more about a specific one of my webkinz.

Welcome ____!- Where I'll introduce new webkinz that I get

Virtual updates- These kinds of updates are online (On WW) I'll have these every once in a while

Updates
I'll update at least once a week!

~♥ Alexandra and her webkinz

Last edited by webkinzlover300; 07-27-2012 at 10:57 PM..
Old 10-03-2011, 10:10 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Yay! You made one! Congrats on your lovely new grand opening! ((throws confetti)) Woot woot!

May I please have the honour of being added to the notification list? Thank you!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Yay! You made one! Congrats on your lovely new grand opening! ((throws confetti)) Woot woot!

May I please have the honour of being added to the notification list? Thank you!
Thank you so much Mickey!!
Of course!! VM or PM?

webkinzlover300
Old 10-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #5
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicnessSuzuki108 is epic beyond epicness
Suzuki108 is epic beyond epicness

Congrats my friend! I am SO proud of you! I can't wait for more updates- I bet everything will be awesome! And cute title! Please give me a notification- vm please! I love this I really do! Rep for you!
Suzuki108 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #6

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

Great thread Alex!
May I please be added to the notification list?
I can't wait for some updates! : D
babykittyricky is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #7

View Post Originally Posted by Suzuki108
Congrats my friend! I am SO proud of you! I can't wait for more updates- I bet everything will be awesome! And cute title! Please give me a notification- vm please! I love this I really do! Rep for you!
Thank you soooo much Julia!!
Right away!

View Post Originally Posted by babykittyricky
Great thread Alex!
May I please be added to the notification list?
I can't wait for some updates! : D
Thank you so much Steph!!
I'll add you!

webkinzlover300
Old 10-03-2011, 10:18 PM   #8
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover300
Thank you so much Mickey!!
Of course!! VM or PM?

webkinzlover300
VM please, my friend!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2011, 10:34 PM   #9

You have all been added!
I'll have the first update up tomorrow!

webkinzlover300
Old 10-03-2011, 11:10 PM   #10
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

ohh how fun!! Quick question, did you find WI while searching the internet for WW recipes or "people" recipes?!?! hahaha! You're so lucky you can find Webkinz at thrift stores! I never have any luck at thrift store, sadly.

PS- put me on the vm list please!
PPS- I've always thought it would be cool to homeschooled! It always looked/sounded so much fun!

PPSS- so you're a pink person eh? I'm more of a purple girl myself, then blue, then green, and then pink falls somewhere after those three! Not my favorite color, but not my least favorite!

Last edited by dancerchick914; 10-19-2011 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: typo
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
shellbellgotsatag!