Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2016, 02:56 PM   #21
CHRISTMAS WHOOP
Webkinz :)

LabLover2014 is a genius through and through
LabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and through

Default Re: Reopening of My Webkinz Family by J.J.! NEW- Found a name for my 10 Year Magic W Pup!

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
I love Skylar's adoption story! So cute!
Thank you very much!
-----------------------------------
Here's my first profile, featuring Bailey!

Full Name: Bailey Taylor Riley
Nickname: Sportscake
J.J. Age: 16 1/2
Birthday: November 22nd
Hobbies: Sports, exercising, baking fudge (the only thing she can make), and leading fitness programs!
Job: Gym manager

*even though my pets are all siblings, since they were all adopted, they all have different last names
**all my pets have a job in my house, it's like it's own city

If anyone wants a profile for a different pet, let me know!

Last edited by LabLover2014; 02-22-2016 at 06:41 PM..
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2016, 02:58 PM   #22
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Reopening of My Webkinz Family by J.J.! NEW- Found a name for my 10 Year Magic W Pup!

View Post Originally Posted by LabLover2014
Thank you very much!
-----------------------------------
Here's my first profile, featuring Bailey!

Full Name: Bailey Taylor Riley
Nickname: Sportscake
Birthday: November 22nd
Hobbies: Sports, exercising, baking fudge (the only thing she can make), and leading fitness programs!
Job: Gym manager

*even though my pets are all siblings, since they were all adopted, they all have different last names
**all my pets have a job in my house, it's like it's own city

If anyone wants a profile for a different pet, let me know!
Cute! Sounds like Bailey is in good shape! I'm glad the fudge doesn't slow her down.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 02-18-2016, 05:44 PM   #23
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and throughLabLover2014 is a genius through and through

Default Re: Reopening of My Webkinz Family by J.J.! 2/17 Update, check out Bailey's profile!

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Cute! Sounds like Bailey is in good shape! I'm glad the fudge doesn't slow her down.
She is! She's the fit, exercise-machine in the family. She is crazy about being fit. Even though she's a girl, her muscles are enormous! And her fudge is the only dessert she'll eat during the day (she'll eat the family dessert after dinner, too), because she's master a sensational recipe that is very low-everything (except protein). It's still fantastic!

Last edited by LabLover2014; 06-17-2016 at 05:21 PM..
Old 02-22-2016, 07:06 PM   #24
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

I have written a new story! The Dance, Part 1

My Lil' Kinz are having a group meeting during recess...

Celine: "Did you guys hear the latest news yet?"
Alex: "What news?"
Rosie: "That's all ya'll talking 'bout now. The Lil' Kinz Dance!"
Robby: "I didn't know that there was a dance!"
Foo Foo: "Well, naturally, girls ALWAYS have the latest news! Unlike SOME boys I know."
Robby: *sticks tongue out at Foo Foo*
Celine: "Everyone is going to it!"
*the school bell rings*
Bingo: "We had better get to our classes now. This meeting is dismissed!"
*everyone says goodbye and walks to the school doors in different directions, except Rascal, who is still sitting on the playground bench*
Rascal: *thinks to himself, "Yeah, everyone BUT me..."*
*Rascal gets up and walks to the school doors, with his head down*

TO BE CONTINUED...

Also, here's my next profile, featuring Emma!
Full Name: Emma Arianna Campbell
Nickname: Em
J.J. Age: 15
Birthday: September 16th
Hobbies: Chess, yoga, manicures, and writing novels!
Job: Secretary (for the family)

Last edited by LabLover2014; 02-23-2016 at 08:20 PM..
Old 02-23-2016, 08:18 PM   #25
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

Default Re: Welcome to J.J.'s Webkinz Family! Come visit us for a story that will have you in stitches or warm your heart! Newest update- Emma's profile and part 1 of the new story, The Dance!

Continuing! The Dance, Part 2

The school bell rings once again, and tons of Lil' Kinz are seen running out of the doors. My Lil' Kinz are seen walking out, chatting to each other.

Bingo: "So, how was everyone's day?"
Rosie: "Mine was fantastic! We got to meet us some real police kinz!"
Alex: "I had a good day. We made artificial volcanoes, and we're going to erupt them tomorrow!"
Foo Foo: "Mine would have been perfect if they didn't give us that RIDICULOUS pop quiz."
Robby: "Meh, it was okay. We're going to get a quiz tomorrow about bones and their structure."
Celine: "Today wasn't bad, but tomorrow we're going to meet an astro-kinz!"
Alex: "That's so cool!"
Bingo: "Rascal, how about you?"
Rascal: *lost in thought, then snaps into reality* "Oh, I don't know... I don't feel like talking about it right now. Maybe later." *he walks quickly to the bus, beating the other Kinz there*
Robby: "Huh. What's bothering Rascal?"
Foo Foo: "Maybe he's trying to hide a stink bomb in his backpack and doesn't want anyone to see it until he deploys it."
Rosie: "That ain't like Rascal. He never acted like this here behavior before."
Celine: "I hope he's okay..."
*they board the bus, everyone gets on it, and the bus departs. Everyone is sitting next to another Kinz, except Rascal, who is sitting alone*
Old 02-26-2016, 10:00 PM   #26
olf Enthusiast!

tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character
tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character

Default Re: Welcome to J.J.'s Webkinz Family! Come visit us for a story that will have you in stitches or warm your heart! Newest update- Part 2 of the new story, The Dance!

Aw, what's wrong with Rascal? Awesome stories, I can't wait for it to be continued!
Old 02-29-2016, 08:03 PM   #27
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

Default Re: Welcome to J.J.'s Webkinz Family! Come visit us for a story that will have you in stitches or warm your heart! Newest update- Part 2 of the new story, The Dance!

Please welcome my newest dog, Fritz Hans the Schnauzer! I wanted a Webkinz to put in today on leap day, so my dad ran to the Tuesday Morning and got me Fritz!
Old 03-07-2016, 08:34 PM   #28
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

Default Re: Welcome to J.J.'s Webkinz Family! Come visit us for a story that will have you in stitches or warm your heart! Newest update- Meet Fritz!

And we're back! The Dance, Part 3!

The bus drives the Kinz all the way back to the bus stop closest to my mansion, and all of them, except Rascal, run home. Rascal walks slowly behind, then they get to the door. Bingo rings the door bell in the special family pattern so Candycane will know it's them...

Candycane: *opens the door* "Hi guys! Boy, you're back from school..." *looks at clock* "32 seconds earlier than yesterday! That means you have to stand outside for..." *looks at clock again* "28 more seconds!"
Robby: "Hey, how is that fair?!"
Candycane: "I'm just messing with you guys. Make sure put the backpacks in the closet and put your homework in your bedrooms while I go to the kitchen. I made chocolate chips cookies for you guys! I'll bring them into the living room, and we'll talk about the day while we munch on cookies!" *quickly walks to the kitchen*
*they take out their homework from their backpacks, put the backpacks into the backpack basket, run upstairs to put their homework into their rooms, and race down the steps into the living room and all of them take their seats on the sofa, and others on beanbags chairs*
Candycane: *comes into the room with a tray of cookies, plates, glasses, and a pitcher of milk to drink, and puts everything onto the coffee table* "Help yourselves, guys!"
*they fill glasses of milk and put cookies on plates, then take their seats again*
Candycane: *pours herself a glass of milk* "So, who wants to start first? Rascal?"
Rascal: *is staring, then snaps into reality* "Huh, what?"
Celine: *whispers to Candycane* "Rascal's been like this all day. We've been trying to figure out what's the matter. They think it's something normal, but I don't think so. Maybe you can talk to him. You have a warm, welcoming feeling about you."
Candycane: *whispers back to Celine* "Ok, I'll try to figure this out then. Thank you for telling me." *speaks normally again* "Hey guys, why don't we all move to the den? Take the cookies and milk, and I'll meet you all there!"
*the Kinz agree and take everything and go into the den. When Rascal gets up, Candycane gently grabs his arm*
Candycane: "Hold it, Rascal. I want to have a little chat with you."
Rascal: *sighs* "Ok, what do you want?"
Candycane: "Why don't you take a seat with me on the sofa?"
Rascal: *sighs* "Ok, ok." *takes a seat with Candycane*
Candycane: *pulls out her plate of cookies and signals Rascal to take one* "Rascal, what's been bugging you? Some of the Kinz told me you've been like this all day."

TO BE CONTINUED!

This is my next profile, featuring Kayla!
Full Name: Kayla Lexy Brody
Nickname: Lex
Birthday: January 28th
Hobbies: Throwing parties, snowboarding, dating, and loving life!
Job: Being the female head-of-the-family and being the social life of the family!

Last edited by LabLover2014; 03-07-2016 at 08:42 PM..
Old 03-09-2016, 09:23 AM   #29
Banned

Whirligig is just really niceWhirligig is just really nice

Default Re: Welcome to J.J.'s Webkinz Family! Come visit us for a story that will have you in stitches or warm your heart! Newest update- The Dance, Part 3, and Kayla's profile!

Hey there, great family thread you have here. I wonder what's bugging Rascal. Maybe the others have been inadvertently making him feel left out? Or maybe his crush rejected his invitation to the Lil'Kinz dance? Either way, I hope that whatever it is, Candycane can get it out of him and help him out.
Whirligig is offline Female
Old 03-25-2016, 05:13 PM   #30

cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth
cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth

Default Re: Welcome to J.J.'s Webkinz Family! Come visit us for a story that will have you in stitches or warm your heart! Newest update- The Dance, Part 3, and Kayla's profile!

reopening per request
cbjhockey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aj got 1st tag, s got 2nd tag