Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2016, 07:27 PM   #11
smally224
Webkinz :)

smally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guide

Default Re: Reopening of My Webkinz Family by J.J.! Please join!

I named mine Declan to make reference to decade
smally224 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2016, 10:22 AM   #12
olf Enthusiast!

tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character
tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character

Yay! Congrats!!! Dog, I'm all e,pity of names, but if I have one I will post it!!! Congrats!!!!
Old 01-12-2016, 04:24 PM   #13
Vanessa and her

PurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comrade
PurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by LabLover2014
When I woke up on January 6th (the Epiphany or Three Kings Day), there were two presents under our Christmas tree, one for me and one for my brother. They were from our Grandmother, who has bought them and shipped them to our house. I opened mine up....
IT WAS THE 10 YEAR MAGIC PUP!!!!!!!!!!!
I had wanted that pet for so long! I was so happy!
It is a boy, but he doesn't have a name yet! He's right now going as "Nameless Joe." If you have a suggestion, please, feel free! I want to get him the most perfect name ever.
After he has a name, I'll write a story!
Welcome, Nameless Joe!
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2016, 05:25 PM   #14
AJ and her

Luv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the rep
Luv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the rep

Cool! Love that pet, too!
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2016, 01:26 PM   #15
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy
LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Reopening of My Webkinz Family by J.J.! NEW- Found a name for my 10 Year Magic W Pup!

The new name for the 10 Year Magic W Pup... Skylar!!!!! Later whenever I have time to sit down and write I will post Skylar Joe's adoption story.
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2016, 07:50 PM   #16
olf Enthusiast!

tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character
tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character

Default Re: Reopening of My Webkinz Family by J.J.! NEW- Found a name for my 10 Year Magic W Pup!

Skylar, what an awesome name!!!! Welcome, Skylar!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2016, 08:06 PM   #17
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy
LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy

Here is Skylar's adoption story:
*there is a ring at the doorbell*
Robby: *goes to the door* "Hey, it's a box! Kayla, there's a package in front of the door with your name on it!"
Kayla: *comes to the door* "Huh, wonder who this is from!"
*the box shifts*
Robby: "Did you see that! It moved!"
*there is a muffled sound from the box*
Kayla: "We better open this soon! I think something, or someone, is in it! Cody can open it, he could tangle with it if it is dangerous. Cody!"
Cody: "Yes, Kayla?"
Kayla: "Can you open this box? Something, or someone, is in it!"
Robby: "I think I should leave now..." *Robby goes back inside*
Cody: "Well, here goes!" *opens the box up and....*
*Skylar pops out of the box*
Skylar: "Boy! It was cramped in there!"
Kayla: "A puppy! Hi, I'm Kayla, and this is Cody!"
Skylar: "Hi! I'm Skylar! Um, this might seem weird, can you get Bingo for me?"
Kayla: "Ok... Bingo, it's for you!"
Bingo: "What is it, Kayla?" *sees Skylar* "Oh, I see the package came early. Hi, Skylar!"
Kayla: "You know him, Bingo?"
Bingo: "Uh, yes. He was kind of a surprise for you, Kayla."
Kayla: "For me?!?!?!"
Bingo: "Yes. Your birthday is next week (January 28- it actually is!), so I wanted to get you a new family member. I filled out the adoption form and asked Ms. Birdy to send him over. It came a little early, I guess."
Skylar: "Sorry, I couldn't wait, so I convince Ms. Birdy to ship me a little sooner!"
Kayla: "Wow, thanks Bingo! This is the best present! Welcome, Skylar!"
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Old 01-23-2016, 01:22 PM   #18
AJ and her

Luv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the rep
Luv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the rep

Cool update!
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2016, 07:52 PM   #19
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Open . . . .
Electrabuzz1 is online now Female
Old 02-16-2016, 10:51 PM   #20
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I love Skylar's adoption story! So cute!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aj got 1st tag, s got 2nd tag