Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2015, 09:32 AM   #1
CHRISTMAS WHOOP
Webkinz :)

LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy
LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy

Default Welcome to J.J.'s Webkinz Family! Come visit us for a story that will have you in stitches or warm your heart! Newest update- Please welcome Dani and Candy!

Welcome to my Webkinz Family! I hope you will enjoy our family skits and more as we experience more things every day!

Here is a list of all of my pets!

Bingo the Mutt
Bingo the Lil' Golden Retriever
Foo Foo the Lil' Yorkie
Rascal the Lil' Pug
Bailey the Butterscotch Retriever
Kayla the Signature Yellow Labrador Retriever
Candycane the Gingerbread Puppy

Robby the Lil' Robin
Coffee Bean the Mocha Pup
Stickers the Tree Frog
Aldo the Crocodile

Splash the Bottlenose Dolphin
Rosie the Lil' White Terrier

Trooper the Bulldog
Emma the Schnauzer
Alex the Lil' Cardinal
Brooke the Decade Dragon
Erin the Chow Chow

Cody the German Shepherd
Mittens the Tuxedo Cat
Clementine the Brown Dog

Louis the Jack Russell
Celine the Lil' Black Poodle
Amelia the Cocker Spaniel
Skylar the 10 Year Magic W Pup
Fritz the Schnauzer
Danielle the Silver Labrador
Candace the Pizzazzy Puppy

Something you may not know about me:
Spoiler: show
I always ask for others opinions about the names I select for my pets! (Though I mostly don't listen. )

Something you may not know about my pets:
Spoiler: show
My fancy Webkinz, Foo Foo, has a secret dream of becoming a skateboarding star! Shh, don't tell anyone!

This is the VM list, if you would like to join, please let me know so you can be notified when a new post has been added!

VM List:

mojoandmugsy
tuxeysnoopy2013
PurpleGirl2005
Luv_Kinz2005
smally224

These are the pets I have done profiles for:

Bailey
Emma
Kayla
Cody

These are the family stories I've done:

The Dance, Part 1
The Dance, Part 2
The Dance, Part 3
The Tiffany Roses and Cottage Roses

That's all for now, there's more coming soon and we'll hope you join us!

Last edited by LabLover2014; 06-21-2016 at 04:41 PM..
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2015, 11:16 AM   #2
olf Enthusiast!

tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character
tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character

Default Re: Reopening of My Webkinz Family by J.J.! Please join!

How awesome!!! I love the names you have for them!!! Would you mind putting me on the VM list? Thank you!!!
Old 12-29-2015, 02:16 PM   #3
Vanessa and her

PurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comrade
PurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comrade

Love it!
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2015, 01:54 PM   #4
AJ and her

Luv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the rep
Luv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the rep

Wow, JJ! VM list please!
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2015, 02:31 PM   #5
smally224

smally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guidesmally224 is a golden guide

Wow you really have a lot! Congrats!
smally224 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2016, 08:11 PM   #6
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy
LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy

I have a new pet!!! Meet Amelia Anna, a Cocker Spaniel! Amelia is a bit of a daredevil, but she's loads of fun! She is very creative and smart. Her favorite hobbies are painting, doing jigsaw puzzles, and performing incredible stunts. This is how she joined our family:

Amelia: *knocks on a door to a large house* (thinks: "I think this is the place. Celine said it was a large home, with a pool in the backyard and a really nice camping site and garden.")
*Brooke opens the door*
Brooke: "Hi there! Who are you? Are you a friend of one of my siblings? I'm Brooke."
Amelia: "Hi, Brooke. I'm Amelia, an old friend of Celine. May I see her?"
Brooke: "Sure! Come right in! She's in the game room with the other Lil' Kinz. Please follow me!"
Amelia: "Okay!" *follows Brooke down a hallway* (thinks: "Wow, what a large house. They must have a large family... I hope they'll accept me.")
Brooke: *opens a door and shouts into the large room, full of video games, TVs, computers, arcade units, and endless fun things* "She's in her. Celine, you have a visitor!"
Celine: *gets out of the bounce castle and goes to the door* "Amelia! It's so good to see you!"
Amelia: "Celine!" *picks her up and swings her around* "I've really missed you! Wow, your new house is huge, is this all of your new home?"
Celine: "It is! It's about as big as the adoption center, and I share it with my other 22 siblings- not nearly as many as there."
Amelia: *is now more hopeful* "Yes." *turns to Brooke* "We were roommates at the adoption center. We were buddies in everything, until Celine got adopted."
Brooke: "Aww, that's sweet. Do you live close by her? This is a pretty large neighborhood. Well, for mansions, that is."
Amelia: "I, um, er, well, I'm not adopted yet. I still live at the adoption center."
Brooke: "Oh. Well, that's not too far away. Feel free to drop by any time. I have to go back to dusting the bedrooms." *turns to go and leave*
Celine: "Wait a minute, Brooke!"
Brooke: *turns back* "Yes?"
Celine: "Can you please find Kayla and Big Bingo for me? I'd like to see them right away. It's very important."
Brooke: (thinks: "Celine hasn't been here long, but she's got a big heart. I know what's she's cooking up.") "Okay, I'll track them down and tell them to come here when first possible. A deal?"
Celine: "Yes! Thanks, Brooke!"
Brooke: *goes to find Big Bingo and Kayla*
Celine: "While we're waiting, come meet some of my other siblings!" *drags Amelia around the room introducing her to Lil' Bingo, Foo Foo, Robby, and Rosie*
*Big Bingo and Kayla are now in the room*
Kayla: "Celine!"
Celine: "That's Kayla! Come on, let's meet her! She's the female head." *drags Amelia over to meet them* "Good, I'm glad Brooke found you guys! This is Amelia, she was my roommate when I was at the adoption center. Amelia, this is Bingo and Kayla. They are in charge of the household."
Amelia: "Nice to meet you guys."
Kayla: "Nice to meet you too!"
Bingo: "Hello. So, what brings you to our house, Amelia?"
Amelia: "Well, um, you see..."
Celine: "What she's trying to say is she doesn't have a home, and wants to know if she can join our little family! Pretty please! She was my old best friend. Please!" *does sad puppy eyes*
Kayla: "Aww..." *snaps back into reality* "Well, what do you think Bingo?"
Bingo: "Well, I don't know..." *tries to fake a stern look*
Celine: "She won't be any trouble!"
Amelia: "Celine, it was a long shot... I'll be going on my way now..."
Bingo: "Where are you going? I don't want our newest member of our family running out on us, not unless she's going back to the adoption center to get her things."
Celine: "You mean..."
Bingo: "Yes. Welcome Amelia to our family!"
Amelia: "You mean... YAY!!!" *runs and hugs Bingo, then Kayla, then picks up Celine and swings her around*
Celine: "You're going to be my sister!!!"
Kayla: "Welcome to our family, Amelia!"
Amelia: "Thank you guys so much!!! I'm so happy!!!"
Bingo: "I'll send Coffee Bean with you in the convertible to fill out the adoption form and pick up your things."
Amelia: "Yes! This is the best day ever!"

(BTW this is Celine's introduction conversation just for future timesakes):
Celine: "Hi guys! I'm your newest pet, Celine!"
Candycane: "Welcome, Celine! I'm Candycane, I take care of all the Lil' Kinz. There are several Lil' Kinz here, so you will have many siblings to play with!"
Celine: "Yay!"
*Rosie walks over*
Rosie: "Oh! A new pet! Hi there! I'm Rosie!"
Celine: *hugs Rosie* "Hi! I'm Celine! Will you be my new best friend?"
Rosie: "I don't have one, sure!"
Celine: "Yay!"
Kayla: "Candycane, I just wanted to let you know that the charity auction went well..." *looks at Celine* "Oh, hi there! I'm Kayla! Are you new?"
Celine: "Yes! I'm Celine!"
Kayla: "Well, hi there Celine! Have you come to join our family!"
Celine: "Yes!"
Kayla: "Well, congrads! I'm sure you'll love it here. We have TONS of activities that you can do! I'm Kayla, and I'm the female head of the family."
Celine: "Yay!!!"
Old 01-03-2016, 11:55 PM   #7
olf Enthusiast!

tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character
tuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable charactertuxeysnoopy2013 has an honorable character

Such an awesome story!!! Welcome to your new home, Amelia!
Old 01-04-2016, 02:41 PM   #8
Vanessa and her

PurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comrade
PurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comradePurpleGirl2005 is a saintly comrade

Loving the updates!
PurpleGirl2005 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2016, 04:13 PM   #9
AJ and her

Luv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the rep
Luv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the repLuv_Kinz2005 invented the rep

Welcome Amelia!
Luv_Kinz2005 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2016, 06:01 PM   #10
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

When I woke up on January 6th (the Epiphany or Three Kings Day), there were two presents under our Christmas tree, one for me and one for my brother. They were from our Grandmother, who has bought them and shipped them to our house. I opened mine up....
IT WAS THE 10 YEAR MAGIC PUP!!!!!!!!!!!
I had wanted that pet for so long! I was so happy!
It is a boy, but he doesn't have a name yet! He's right now going as "Nameless Joe." If you have a suggestion, please, feel free! I want to get him the most perfect name ever.
After he has a name, I'll write a story!
Closed

Tags
aj got 1st tag, s got 2nd tag