Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
Call me Maddy
Webkinz :)

7101mk will become famous soon enough

Talking Come Spend A WACKY Minute With Maddie (aka 7101mk) And The Webkinz! *Old Episodes 6-10 added (5/12)!*

Click the image to open in full size.
Banner made by me. =)

**~Welcome to my new Webkinz Adventure Thread~**

I had an old one (titled “Come spend a minute with 7101mk and the Webkinz!”) which I made almost 25 episodes for. Unfortunately, I got so busy with schoolwork and life, that I didn’t log on to WI for a long time (almost 4 months!!!), and my thread closed.

If you would like to check out that thread, click here.

But now I have this BRAND NEW one! It’s great, and I’m just so excited!
You can call me 7101mk, MK, Mad, Maddie, or whatever.

Enjoy the thread!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspired by Blackie_Lab2003, koalakinzforever, and hpharrypotterhp.
Thanks guys!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyone is allowed to make a picture thread! But if you want to do an episode like mine, please ask first!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**~How I started Webkinz~**

It all started on December 23rd, 2007. I was in my house with all of my family, celebrating Christmas a little earlier. We only celebrated that day because some of my relatives came down. We would usually go up on the real Christmas day to visit them, but my Mom had just had a surgery done and wasn't going to be able to drive all the way up there with us. So, for the first time ever, we stayed home on Christmas.

Anyway, it was late in the afternoon on the 23rd, and we started to open our presents. I got a notebook from my uncle and a calligraphy kit from my Grandparents. Then, my little sister and I got to open the present from our Aunt, Uncle, and our two cousins. I took the gift box. It was a Disney gift box. Anyway, I opened it up and I saw a little stuffed animal buried under some colorful tissue paper. I took the little guy out to examine him. He was a little pug dog and had a strange blue tag attached to his front paw. It said 'WEBKINZ' on it. I looked at my sister, she got a little unicorn with the same tag. Then, my Aunt started explaining. She said that it was a cute little website that let you put your stuffed animal into a virtual world and then you can play games, build a house and tons more.

So, after we finished up with the presents and ate our dinner, my sister and my Aunt went to the computer. I had to do the dishes, but I came in for a little bit to see how it worked. She pulled up www.webkinz.com and then pressed the 'NEW MEMBER' button. My Aunt told her how to do it, having done it before with her two sons. After she came up with a username and all of that stuff, she started to think pf a name. In a few minutes, my sister typed in, Sparkel and clicked the 'GIRL' icon.

Then, my dad called me to do the dishes so I had to go. After my sister finished up with hers, I picked up my pug, who I had been calling Buddy since I hadn't named him yet, and ran to the computer with my Aunt. We put it in my username and the rest of the necessary information, and then finally got to the naming part of the adoption. It took us a while. My Aunt first suggested Marvin. I said no right away. Marvin sounded like a strange name to me. And I took one look at me pug and concluded that he was not a tad bit strange. So, then she suggested Boo-Boo, from that old Boomerang show with the bears. I thought about the show and remembered the other bear’s name. Yogie. I suggested it and my Aunt pronounced it "So cute!" and so Yogie was born.

Oh, if my Aunt knew what a phenomenon she started at that very moment. I am proud to say, that I am still collecting and my family is growing very fast. Whenever I get a new webkinz, I think back to that chilly December day, and remember when I first joined the Webkinz community.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**~My Webkinz In Order~**

Blue = Boy
Pink = Girl
* = W Cares

Yogie = Lil’ Pug
Bella = Lil’ Black & White Cat
Chloe = Velvety Elephant
Lou = Lil’ St. Bernard
Genie = Grey Arabian
Charlie = Cocker Spaniel
Chief = Black Bear
Gracie May = Black Poodle
Harry = Lil’ Elephant*
Sandy Peaches = Lioness
Tori = Rhino
Penn = Cheeky Monkey
Kiyoko = Siamese Cat
Johnny Hancock = Golden Retriever
Destiny = Cocoa Dinosaur
Margaret = Chickadee
Josephine = Hummingbird
Elizabeth = Blue Jay
Amy = Cardinal
Lena = Samoyed Dog
Bo Cleevil = Raccoon
Susannah = Whimsical Dragon
Claire = Lamb

**~The Secrets Behind My Webkinz' Names~**

Yogie = Well, his name was tricky to get. Because he was my first one and I was under some pressure. So somehow I got to thinking about that old bear show and Yogie just fit!
(Pronounced: Yo-gEE)

Bella = Okay, I got her a month after Yogie. I saw this cat in the Clubhouse and thought it was absolutely ADORABLE! So, when we found them at a store, I poured out my piggy bank and begged my Dad to get her the next day. So he did and I started thinking of a name. My favorite name is Arabella (I just think it is so pretty!), but that sounds too long to say, don't you think? So, I settled with Bella.
(Pronounced: Bell-a)

Chloe = Okay, this was hard. I wasn't sure what to name her at all. I didn't want to name her those "elephant" names, like Ella or Ellie. So, I got out my dictionary and look through the part where it listed the names and found "Chloe". I thought it was perfect. (Pronounced: Klo-EE)

Lou = Okay. It was Easter when I got him. I wasn't prepared for a new one, so I hadn't thought of a name. I thought of Joe and Butch, but they didn't fit. But when I thought of Lou, it was absolutely the right name.
(Pronounced: LU)

Genie = Okay, we all know that the Grey Arabian comes with a "Three wishes Genie Lamp", right? That's pretty much where the name came from. But I had thought of making her a boy and naming it Phoenix, but Genie seemed better to me.
(Pronounced: GEE-NEE)

Charlie = I got him at the same time my brothers and sisters got some. So, when I heard one of my sister suggest the name "Charlie" for my little brother's new Dalmatian (Later named Spots), I had to use it. He just looks like a Charlie!
(Pronounced: ChR-LEE)

Chief = I got him on my brother's birthday. I actually named him King on Webkinz. But the next day I thought of Chief and thought it was so much better.
(Pronounced: ChEE-f)

Gracie May = I had so much trouble with her. My mom had bought her along with Charlie and told me it would be a reward. So, while I was waiting to be "rewarded" I thought of three perfect names, Grace, Gracie; or May. But when I got her, I decided to combine them into Gracie May.
(Pronounced: Gray-CEE-May)

Harry = He's a Wcares elephant. So, he was special. I thought about Wally, since he's from Walgreens. But that just wasn't right. Then, my brother thought of Harry. Perfect. (Pronounced: Hair-EE)

Sandy Peaches = I got her on my birthday. I wanted to name her Peaches, because I had gone to a Peaches restaurant that morning. But my brother suggested Sandy! So, I was stuck between two names. But I thought of combining them like I did with Gracie May! So, Sandy Peaches was made!
(Pronounced: Sand-EE-Pea-chez)

Tori = I got her on my birthday also. I actually had been reading a story on WI and a Webkinz in the story was named Tori. I thought it was cute, so I just picked it right away. (Pronounced: Tore-EE)

Penn = I also got him on my birthday. But I waited to adopt him until July (2008 ), so he could be Pet of the Month. So, during the two weeks I thought of tons of names, but none of them seemed good enough to me. I thought, since I am a writer I would name him something like that. So, I thought of Pen. And I remembered that "Penn" was an actual name! So, after thinking about it, I named him Penn.
(Pronounced: Pen)

Kiyoko = I got her name out of a book that I love. The book is called Flirt. And one of the girls is named Kiyoko. I was also thinking about Peichi, from a name in my other favorite book, Dish. But Kiyoko was easier.
(Pronounced: KEE-yo-co)

Johnny Hancock = I adopted him on 4th of July, so I wanted to name him after that day. I remembered that a man named Johnny Hancock had signed the Declaration of Independence. That was pretty much the reason we were celebrating that day, so I chose that name. For some reason, I couldn't put "Hancock" in his name on Webkinz, so he is just named Johnny on there.
(Pronounced: Jon-EE-Han-coc)

Destiny = I named her after a character in the book I'm writing.
(Pronounced: Dest-in-EE)

Margaret = She was a present for Christmas (2008 ). I named her Margaret (mostly called Meg) after the Character Meg March in the book Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. It’s one of my favorite books.
(Pronounced: Mar-g-ret)

Josephine = Also a present for X-mas (2008 ). Mostly referred to as Jo She would be named after Jo March in Little Women.
(Pronounced: Joe-sef-een)

Elizabeth = Mostly referred to as Beth, she is named after Beth March from Little Women.
(Pronounced: EE-lizz-a-beth)

Amy = Okay, I think we see how this is going. She is named after Amy March from (you guessed it!) Little Women.
(Pronounced: A-mE)

Lena = (also Christmas present, 2008 ) Mostly referred to as Lenny, she is the main character in a story I wrote write here on WI, called Lenny’s Diary.
(Pronounced: Leh-na)

Bo Cleevil = (Also Christmas present, 2008 ) Okay, you might notice his name is a little…different. If you have read the May Bird series by Jodi Lynn Anderson, you would know that he is named after the evil Bo Cleevil. Though, my raccoon is not evil. I think.
(Pronounced: BO-clEE-vill)

Susannah = She is named after the main character in my ALL TIME favorite book series, The Mediator by Meg Cabot.
(Pronounced: SUU-zann-a)

Claire = We bought her at a Justice store, but we also went into a Claire's that day, so I thought that was a cute name
(Pronounced: Cl-air)

Biographies, coming soon!

**~Common Questions~**

Q: Wow, Bo Cleevil is such a wacky name! Why did you name him that?
A: See the “Secrets Behind My Webkinz Names” section of this post for information of my Webkinz’ names.

Q: OMG, how in the world did you make your Webkinz smile at the SAME TIME?!?
A: This was a trick that Maymay453 taught me a while ago. Okay, first pick your pet(s) and place them in the spot you want them. Second, press the “speak” button and speak to your pet (doesn’t matter which). Your pet will stay like that as long as your in the room and don’t move him.

Q: When is your next update? I can’t wait any longer!
A: Well, there is no specific update day really. Except for Wednesdays, because I used to do a segment called “Random Pic of the Week with…” on my old thread. It’s just a mini update to keep you guys satisfied until I can get a bigger update. Plus, some pics are pretty cool!

Q: Can I be in an episode? Pretty please?
A: Sure you can! But it’s really hard to make an episode while someone is visiting a house. Because we usually get kicked out or stuck at the loading screen. But if you really want to be in one, we can work it out. Though we might have to plan beforehand….

Q: Wow, virtual pictures! How did you make those? I take a picture of my computer screen with my camera, but it always looks weird.
A: Well, I don’t use my camera to take these pictures. There is a button on most keyboards with the words ‘Print Scrn/SysRq’ on it. You push that when you are ready for the picture, then paste it on any paint-like program.

Q. What does it mean where it says "Old Episodez", even though "Episodez" is right under it?
A. "Old Episodez" are episodes from my last thread. "Episodez" are the updates from this thread.

Q: I'm confused. I don't understand how to read the episodes. Are the captions on top, or the bottom?
A: The captions are below the pictures.

Q: I have a question to put in the "Common Questions" section! Can I?
A: Sure you can! Leave a note on my profile or PM me the question.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that you know all about me and my Webkinz, let’s get to the FUN stuff!
The EPISODES!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**~Old Episodez~**

**~Episodez~**

**~Bulletinz~**

4/5/09 – My new Webkinz thread has been posted!!!

4/6/09 - Two new questions added to "Common Questions" section.
4/6/09 - First Episode added!!!! What do you think?!?
4/9/09 - Second Episode added! "Random Pic Of The Week with Chief".
4/11/09 - Third Episode Posted! "Bella Plays With 'My Page'"
4/12/09 - Happy Easter Everyone!
4/15/09 - Easter Episode added! "The Easter Present". Sorry, it's a little late!
4/21/09 - Old Episodez 1-5 added
4/22/09 - New Question added, and HAPPY EARTH DAY!
4/22/09 - Fifth Episode Added! "Going Green With Josephine"!
4/28/09 - Sixth Episode Added! "Welcome Claire The Lamb"!
4/28/09 - Claire Added to List of Webkinz and Secret Behind the Names
5/12/09 - Old Episodes 6-10 added!

Bye WI!

Thank you for visiting!

♥Maddie and the Webkinz♥

Last edited by 7101mk; 05-12-2009 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: Updates
7101mk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2009, 05:17 PM   #2

racersi is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Come Spend A WACKY Minute With Maddie And The Webkinz!

oooo! cool! im sure this one will be really cool! hi. im racersi! nice to meet u! ill try to come here often!
racersi is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 05:24 PM   #3
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

I remember your old thread! Good to see you back in action! And yay! I has inspired you!
Old 04-05-2009, 05:24 PM   #4
Call me Maddy

Quote:
oooo! cool! im sure this one will be really cool! hi. im racersi! nice to meet u! ill try to come here often!

Hi! Thank you! I'm just editing the first post here. But come by tomorrow evening! The first episode should be up!

Quote:
I remember your old thread! Good to see you back in action! And yay! I has inspired you!

LOL, yeah! Thanks, Kat!
7101mk is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Awesome thread! It seems like it will be a really good one, too!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 05:31 PM   #6
Call me Maddy

Thank you! I love yours too!
7101mk is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by 7101mk
Thank you! I love yours too!
Thanks! But this is your thread. Don't go advertising mine lol. Can't wait for the updates!!!
Old 04-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #8
Call me Maddy

LOL, thanks!

Arg, it needs to be nightime in the treetop rooms already! That's why I can't post it yet, because I need it to be night sky in the backround, since it's supposedly nightime. I think it turns night at 9:00. Sigh...

Last edited by 7101mk; 04-05-2009 at 06:27 PM..
7101mk is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 07:31 PM   #9
Call me Carly (:

Default Re: Come Spend A WACKY Minute With Maddie And The Webkinz! *First Update tomorrow!*

Huh. It looks like nobody's on. Your thread looks like it is going to be so much fun! Why am I the only one posting?!? Lol okay well can't wait for the first update! I said that already. Oh well!
Old 04-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #10
Call me Maddy

Default Re: Come Spend A WACKY Minute With Maddie And The Webkinz! *First Update tomorrow!*

LOL, thank you! I'm gonna go check the treetop room! BRB
7101mk is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesomest thread!, cool!-kat, i like the tower-redinky, maddie rules! -carly, spectacular! -carly, thank you!!!