Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
bunnygirl661
Webkinz :)

skelanimalgirl is on a distinguished road

Default Tired of people saying you cant have 72 webbies and be happy with them? Probably not!But I say that! So come and see my 72 cute little webbies

Hey! I have 72 webbies(webkinz) and am soooooooooo happy with them! Hear all about them right here!
Baby Bunbun-lil' kinz bunny
Mulberry-black bear
Puffball-lil 'kinz google
Frogger-bullfrog
Prancer-reindeer
Puglsy-lil 'kinz pug
Fru Fru-hippo
Frufrularue-yorkie
Moo moo-cow
Snowflake-polar bear
Bandy-raccoon
Bamboo-panda
Tweetums-lil 'kinz blue jay
Kanga-kangaroo
Godiva-cocoa dino
Poe-bat
Caramel-lil 'kinz lion
Wiggles-lil 'kinz mouse
Hershey-brown dog
Pearl-dolphin
Lily- lil 'kinz hummingbird
Sprinkles-black cat
Puff-whimsy dragon
Curly and Puck- lil 'kinz seadragons
Frosty-snowman
Donut-dachshund
Hedgy-hedgehog
Baby-lil 'kinz seal
Juju-goldfish
Mellie-grey squirell
Oreo-black and white cheeky dog
Cuddles-lil 'kinz black poodle
Fireball-emporer dragon
Fuzzy McFuzzikinz-groundhog
Thumbalina-cotton candy bunny
Flower-skunk
Rosy-pink and white dog
Lamburt- lil 'kinz lamb
Swampy A Chomp-alligator
Smurfy-chihuahua
Loofa-irish setter
Sparkles-tree frog
Snugglekitty-leopard
Trilly- lil 'kinz robin
Muffin-white terrier
Rosheuse-brown arabian
Smeegle-frog
Thai- sig. panda
Zips-ginea pig
Sir Meowers- domino cat
Confetti-sherbet bunny
Bubblez-blue googles
Snickerdoodle-schaunzer
Vanilla-white poodle
Jiggers-tawny pup
Minty-jack russell
Dawn-artic fox
Cherie-cherry blossom bird
Fondue-zebra
Starbuck-mocha pup
Smores-fox
Isis-black panther
Scruffy-american golden
Peridot-silve soft cat
Pooky-springer spaniel
Smog-lava dragon
Sprite-possom
Bubbles-Opal pup
Wintergreen-peppermint puppy
Papaya-lioness
It goes from first to last. my fav. is Confetti. Please tell me wich names you like and wich you don't. some things are probably spelled wrong. thanks for reading this. it is my very first real own post.

Wait-make it 71 lol
skelanimalgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 09:02 PM   #2
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Tired of people saying you cant have 72 webbies and be happy with them? Probably not!But I say that! So come and see my 72 cute little webbies

That's a lot of webbies! I have a lot too and love them all! Great names! Especially Sir Meowers!!!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 09:35 PM   #3
Bloody Charity

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!
Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Tired of people saying you cant have 72 webbies and be happy with them? Probably not!But I say that! So come and see my 72 cute little webbies

I love the name wintergreen and papaya. but I'm not a fan of the name Smog

moo moo is cute, too
Tiffany520 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 10:22 AM   #4
bunnygirl661

Talking Re: Tired of people saying you cant have 72 webbies and be happy with them? Probably not!But I say that! So come and see my 72 cute little webbies

Thanks! Smog came from one of my fav. books-The Hobbit. That was really the only name I could think of other than Snookypoo, and i am soooooooo not going to name any dragon that. thank for all the feedback-i am glad someone actually replied! much more to people!
Old 10-20-2009, 01:54 PM   #5
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Aw! I love all of their names. Glad to know you love each and every one of 'em.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 02:02 PM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Welcome to WI, you have some great names for your Webkinz. I laugh out loud when I saw Smog for the Lava Dragon. I can tell that you have given the names a lot of thought. My only regret with the number of Webkinz that I have is that I can't have them all. LOL

Enjoy the site, there is so much to do here. One of my favorite section is where all of the House Threads are located.
Old 10-20-2009, 02:19 PM   #7
bunnygirl661

Thanks Ergoiam, I do adore all of my little babys. I know I am pretty new here but I just love putting up threads and seeing what people have to say. It takes me forever to name them all, the 2 seadroagons are twins so that was a toughy
Old 10-20-2009, 04:11 PM   #8
ilovemyphone123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome post my friend!!!!!! LOL
ilovemyphone123 is offline Female
Old 10-22-2009, 08:31 PM   #9
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

72? Cool! I have 72 too! One is virtual only. If you count KinzClips like I do, 73 Webkinz.
Closed

Tags
tiffany520