Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
I like to sniff
Webkinz :)

fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!

Default Tick, tock, tick tock, DING! It’s time to see fluffy and her friends! Anytime is Webkinz time! ►Grand opening 10/7/09◄

Click the image to open in full size.
Welcome!
I’ve always wanted to make my own picture thread, so I am! I had one failed attempt before this (well, not exactly failed, cuz’ it had five stars but I didn’t like the way it was laid out and whatnot)

How I got hooked on webkinz:
I started webkinz in February 2007. My first webkinz was a cow named Marge. I had been at a sleepover and someone brought their webkinz and was showing them to everyone. I thougt it was so cool so the next morning my mom took me to the only place that we could find webkinz at that time. I got Marge and loved playing on webkinz so much the next day we went out again and I got a St. Bernard which I named Charlie.
Why did I stop working on my first thread?
I stopped updating my first thread because of two reasons:
1: I used to live in a small apartment that wasn’t that great of a background for picture stories. Now I am in a much bigger house and the pictures look better
2: I just started the thread without thinking much about it. I didn’t think much about the layout or how it looked. It was too much to fix so I just started over.
Click on the heart if you want to see it

Roll call (pink is a girl and blue is a boy)
Marge the cow
Charlie the St. Bernard
Clarice the hippo
Kumal the tiger
Frankie the pug
Patti the googles
Maddy the lil’ unicorn
Willy the reindeer
Helena the Persian cat
Riley the velvety elephant
Stella the lil’ basset hound
Peep the duck
Maharaja the Bengal tiger
Noodle the tiger snake
Colby the chicken
Nellie the chocolate lab
Zhenga the lioness
Steve the gecko
Andromeda the whimsy dragon
Jeremy the lil’ elephant
Fluery the lil’ penguin
Katrina the black cat
Grace the black and white cat
Jemima the pink googles
Nile the crocodile
Gary the manatee
Fuzzy the Clydesdale
Edward the lion
Waghai devi the lil’ tiger
Citrus the toucan
Morris the lil lion
Ovaltine the brown cow
Licorice the Black Panther
Rodger the porcupine
Burt the blue googles
Kirby the lil’ gold and white cat
Skittles the love frog
Julius the love monkey
Maid Marion the fox
Paddywhack the silversoft cat
Leota the lava dragon
Squiggles the iguana
Sanaa the leopard
AND
1 Cocoa Dinosaur Kinz Clip (yet to be named)
Ok, good. Everyone’s here. And on time, too!

As of right now, there is no family picture? Know why? I have nowhere to put them all for a group pic! I’ll get one up as soon as my room is clean.

Webbie personalities:
All of my webkinz have something special about them, but some of them just don’t know it yet. Here’s what I’ve noticed so far:

Riley and Jeremy: these two elephants are usually hanging out together. They are the most adventurous in the family.

Kumal and Waghai Devi: Waghai Devi means goddess in Hindi or something. So Waghai Devi thinks she has to be treated like a goddess. She especially bothers her big brother, Kumal, about this.

Paddywhack: every family’s got one…the crazy one.

Clarice: the girly girl. She often hangs around with Helena, but sometimes just likes to sit around by herself and watch all of the randomness going on. Someday she’s gonna crack and join in on the fun, but as of right now she thinks she’s too good for it.

Zhenga: she goes through lots of little webbie phases. For the past few months it’s been creepy stuff. Maybe she’s sticking with this one?

Charlie and Fluery: the sports fans. Wait, scratch that. The HOCKEY fans. Pretty much Pittsburgh Penguins fanatics.

When do I update?
I will try to update fairly often. Sometimes I am not in an update mood, and I don’t want to make a half decent story if I’m just not feeling it. It might take a day or two for me to get back in my groove. Don’t throw off my groove! (LOL, I love The Emperor’s New Groove)

List of Updates

Special Features:
Dedicate a snack- My Webkinz love having snacks. They would love it even more if they could eat said snack in honer of someone. It can be you, a friend, a pet, whoever. Just PM me this form filled in with your information, and I will get right on it.
♦Which pet of mine is snacking?
♦Is the snack from the fridge or the cupboard?
♦Who is the snack in honer of?
Please PM me, I will not fill your request if it is not a PM. If you are unsure how to PM, please ask.

Picture Thread Excitement
(Andromeda and Citrus)

One evening, Citrus was just sitting on the corner of the bed, thinking about how awesome it is to be a Webkinz.

Andromeda came running up to her, an excited expression on her face.
"Guess what!" she yelled.
"We're going to have our own picture thread!"

"You mean, like one on Webkinz Insider? asked Citrus "That's awesome!"

"Hi WI people!" said Andromeda, getting a bit close to the camera.

"So, just check by often! This is gonna be good!" said Andromeda. "Yeah," said Citrus.

*fluffycow333*
and Andromeda and Citrus

Last edited by fluffycow333; 10-13-2009 at 03:02 PM..
fluffycow333 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
Mustang399

Mustang399 is just really niceMustang399 is just really nice

Default Re: Tick, tock, tick tock, DING! It’s time to see fluffy and her friends! Anytime is Webkinz time! ►Grand opening 10/7/09◄

Cute! I love the bird.
Mustang399 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
I like to sniff

fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!fluffycow333 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Tick, tock, tick tock, DING! It’s time to see fluffy and her friends! Anytime is Webkinz time! ►Grand opening 10/7/09◄

Thank you! (post reserved)
Old 10-07-2009, 06:14 PM   #4
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Nice job for a first thread! Keep it up!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 08:44 PM   #5
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

Awesome! Your Kinz seem so cool! I can't wait for more!
Old 10-12-2009, 08:47 PM   #6
I like to sniff

Thanks! Sorry I didn't get a second update up yet. I was at my dad's place this weekend and his computer won't read my SD camera card.

Anyways, I got 3 webbies this weekend! I got a Citrus Dragon, a Sheep, and a Mocha Pup. I will try to update tomorrow evening.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:55 AM   #7
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Thats so cute, yor first page is very well done, and your pics look great now, good luck on this one!
Old 10-13-2009, 09:18 AM   #8
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

I love it!
Keep it going! I'd love to see more!

~Kyra
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 09:33 AM   #9

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

I recently got a citrus dragon, too! Tanegrine is my most recent.
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome!!, coolio! i luv it! -lhl, marielofredwall was here