Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 11:12 AM   #11
realspirit12
Webkinz :)

*Serendipity* will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Spend some time with the *Serendipity* Family! Meet all of my Webkinz, and read their blogs! A new blog by a different Webbie everyday! Sign up for our newletter!

UPDATE UPDATE

Please welcome a new member to the family: Prada the Domino Cat! I got her at a store right next to a Prada store! Check out her blog tommorrow! No blog today, I am really busy. See ya!

April 9th, 2009
Entry Number Three
Prada the Domino Cat

Hi everyone!

I'm the newest member of the family! I'm Prada the Domino Cat! I was named Prada because right next to the store I was bought at, was a Prada boutique!

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a playful, fun kitty who loves to hide in my Big Giftbox ( the exclusive that I got ). I am the fist kitty in my Webkinz family. Until I get along with my dog brothers and sisters, I share a room alone.or

Check out my brother Kongo the Gorilla's :gor:blog about when I was bought later today! (He came along on the trip!)

~Prada!

Last edited by *Serendipity*; 04-09-2009 at 11:12 AM..
*Serendipity* is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #12
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Default Re: Spend some time with the *Serendipity* Family! Meet all of my Webkinz, and read their blogs! A new blog by a different Webbie everyday! Sign up for our newletter! Welcome my new Domino Cat, Prada! Last updated, April 8th, 2009

Cute! Prada is so adorable! I love that name, I don't know why!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #13
realspirit12

Default Re: Spend some time with the *Serendipity* Family! Meet all of my Webkinz, and read their blogs! A new blog by a different Webbie everyday! Sign up for our newletter! Welcome my new Domino Cat, Prada! Last updated, April 8th, 2009

April 8th, 2009
Entry 3.5
Kongo the Gorilla

:gor:Hi everyone! I'm Kongo!

What's happened in the past day? Lemme tell you!

Yesterday, I went to a famous mall in California. I stopped by designer stores (ick! That's girly!) AND a bunch of sports stores (that's what I'm talking about!). I stopped by a toy store called Puzzle Zoo, and I saw a Domino Cat behind a glass door. She was the only new Webkinz there. We took her out of the “cage of death” and took her away from the clutches of the evil clown that ran the place. I decided to name her Prada, after the designer store next to the Puzzle Zoo. She couldn't stop looking at the shoes there (what's wrong with her?).

Until our dog brothers and sisters can handle the first cat in the house, she has a separate room next to the Library and Rec Room. I hope she can move into the Funky Girl room. It suits her.

What do I think of her? I think she is sweet and gentle, but I also think something is wrong with the fashion part of her brain.

What are brothers for?

:gor:The best Webkinz you'll ever meet,:gor:
*~*~*~*~*~Kongo~*~*~*~*~*
Old 04-10-2009, 03:35 PM   #14
realspirit12

April 10th
Entry #4
Polly the Floppy Pig

Hi there!:fp:

What's new? How are you guys? I'm fine and well, and today it's my duty to give you the insider scoop on today's happenings.

I saw the Hannah Montana Movie! Let me give you the rating before "At the Movies". I give it 4 stars! One of the best movies I have seen, but not in my top ten. If you like the show, you will like this. It's like watching a long episode of it, but it has no movie evidence.

I went shopping for an Easter dress. It's a lovely striped, light blue, flowy dress. It'll pair it with Mary Janes and a hat. My brother, Cinnamon the Chocolate Lab, bought this incredibly goofy monkey suit! Haha!

That's the scoop!

See ya!

Polly:fp:
Old 04-10-2009, 04:19 PM   #15
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Cute! Love the name Polly. Goofy monkey suit. Ha ha!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #16
Alyssa and her

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

I like your blogs! They are long, well-thought-out and creative. Nice job!
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 08:36 PM   #17
realspirit12

View Post Originally Posted by bigolhapywebknz
I like your blogs! They are long, well-thought-out and creative. Nice job!
View Post Originally Posted by tinybluesmiley
Cute! Love the name Polly. Goofy monkey suit. Ha ha!
Thanks guys! I train them well...
Old 04-11-2009, 08:42 AM   #18
I have 37

dancergirl54 is on a distinguished road

Cool thread! I love how you got your first one! I have never of Justice! I just have a limited too! =)
dancergirl54 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 11:39 AM   #19
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Lol, cool update, Polly! =D
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 03:59 PM   #20

webkinz4evr101 is on a distinguished road

Cool thread. purrty cool
webkinz4evr101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
blue loves this thread!