Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 06:40 AM   #11
Gifted
webkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Snowball's Blog ☼ The blog of a Lovable, Crazy & Adventourus white terrier! ♫♪

I can't wait until the first update!
I love how organized the first post is!
webkinz_girl10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 08:10 AM   #12
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: Snowball's Blog ☼ The blog of a Lovable, Crazy & Adventourus white terrier! ♫♪

Entry 1;
First of all, my very first entry was in the camera, but my sister (or mom) must've deleted them! Well, I had to make up an entry with Snowball (And her friend Portia the unicorn) in my very own room! The entry that I was supposed to do had to do with going outside, I couldn't go outside with my pajamas & barefoot! LOL! So I had to make up an entry quick in my bedroom, as I said before...

Click the image to open in full size.
"Wake up, Snowball!", said Portia, Snowball's friend.
Snowball quickly put on her clothes, still leaving her bed not made.
"What?", she asked. "Tomorrow is mother's day, we have to go shopping for gifts!", said Portia. "Oh, yeah," said Snowball. She and Portia went out of the bedroom.
"Shhh!!," Snowball said, "Mom (Me xD) is still sleeping. We have to be very..very..quiet."

Once Snowball and Portia went out of the bedroom, they went to Mommy's Sister's (My sister xD) bedroom. "Shhh," said Portia. "She's sleeping also. We better not wake her up!" Snowball tip-toed quietly, quietly to the clothing shop.
"Mom loves clothes! Fashionable ones! Mom loves all the clothes here, so this would be perfect," Snowball whispered.
And they entered the store (AKA my sister's closet! xD)

Once they entered, Portia and Snowball were amazed. The breath taking clothes here were fantastic, marvelous...But EXPENSIVE!
"That jacket...Mommy will LOVE that purple coat. Mom LOVES the color purple!!" Snowball said as she picked up the coat. And then she got a shopping basket and plopped the coat there. Snowball took a second to take such a great view of clothes.
"They..are all...so..beautiful," Snowball said as she was ready to go to the check out. She hardly couldn't talk because of all the faboulous styles! LOL.

Once Snowball coat for the jacket, they were really happy. Mom was going to be the most stylish girl in the world!! "The coat was expensive, but it was worth it!" Portia said. They held the coat tightly until they came home.

Portia gathered everything, all of mommy's gifts. A stylish purple coat, lava lamp (Mom loves lava lamps!!) and a special homemade card. All were waiting to be wrapped by Snowball, later she did do so.
What happened on mothers day;
Snowball and Portia and all of my webbie's came to me and gave gifts! My, personaly, absoloute favorite gifts were the ones that Portia & Snowball gave me. The coat, lava lamp + homemade card.

I hope all of you have a wonderful mother's day!

-Sammie (Me) + Snowball (And Portia who featured on today's entry!)

Old 05-09-2010, 08:20 AM   #13
Gifted
webkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Snowball's Blog ☼ The blog of a Lovable, Crazy & Adventourus white terrier! ♫♪ Our very first entry is here!! Check it out! :D

I love that update!
This thread is going to be great!
Old 05-09-2010, 08:29 AM   #14
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Snowball's Blog ☼ The blog of a Lovable, Crazy & Adventourus white terrier! ♫♪ Our very first entry is here!! Check it out! :D

Your blog entries are too cute! Can't wait for more soon!
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 09:31 AM   #15
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_girl10
I love that update!
This thread is going to be great!
Aww, thanks! *Hugs!*

Snowball also wants to wish everyone a happy mother's day inside Webkinz World!!

View Post Originally Posted by SmileySarah
Your blog entries are too cute! Can't wait for more soon!
Thanks!

This isn't an entry, LOL. I was bored so I just took pictures of Snowball in the back of our house (Or the woods. xD)

We have a plant carrier flower thingy, so I put Snowball on it. LOL. Its not part of "The woods." Its part of our backyard!

Snowball hanging onto a birdhouse. xD

Last edited by MissPuppy; 05-09-2010 at 09:31 AM..
Old 05-09-2010, 10:05 AM   #16
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Fantastic! I'm going to be following this thread. Good thing I subscribed right away to follow it!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 10:18 AM   #17
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Fantastic! I'm going to be following this thread. Good thing I subscribed right away to follow it!
Thanks so much!! *Hugs*
Old 05-09-2010, 10:28 AM   #18
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

What I great update, MP! *subscribes*
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 10:32 AM   #19
Gifted

Those pictures are so cute!
Old 05-09-2010, 12:39 PM   #20
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
What I great update, MP! *subscribes*
Aww, thanks! I'll be sure to check out your blog, too. I don't subscribe, for some reason, so i'll just be checking your thread often.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_girl10
Those pictures are so cute!
Thanks so much!! Really appreciate it!

Will probably do some kind of 'small update' today.

Last edited by MissPuppy; 05-09-2010 at 12:39 PM..
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, bluekat wuz here!, bluey wuz here!, calleyco was here :), gabby was here!, misspuppy was here!!, molly wuz here :), snowball was here!!, spectacular! -carly, woah-m-gee-ness