Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
Call me Rose
Webkinz :)

keen1girl is a name known to allkeen1girl is a name known to allkeen1girl is a name known to all

Talking The sad, happy, adventerous, zany and interesting life of Emma the Alley Cat

This is my new story! All credit goes to ae_girl13. Thanks for the idea! Here goes.....

Emma suddenly opened her eyes. She sat up and looked around. She saw a cold gray floor and ceiling and walls to match. There were machines that were huffing and churning and whistling. She was in a factory. Suddenly she was lifted into the air and tossed into a hot stuffy box with about 12 other alley cats. Then she felt the box being lifted into the air and tossed into the back of a delivery truck. All of a sudden, the box was jostled and all the alley cats tumbled over each other. Then everything stopped. The box was lifted again and was carried somewhere. After that a middle aged bearded man lifted her into the air and she was placed on a white shelf in the middle of a bustling Hallmark store. On her side of the shelf there were the twelve other alley cats, a single Monkey, and several frogs. "You new here? I'm Cody." The monkey said to Emma. "Umm, yes, I'm new here. I'm Emma." She replied. "A word of advice: don't get a best friend. If they're adopted and you're not, or the other way around, you'll be crushed. You have to watch out for yourself. And unless you're special, like a unicorn, don't expect to get adopted too soon."

To be countinued......

---------- keen1girl added 812 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Countinuing with chapter 1.
We left off at the part where Emma was talking to Cody.....

"It takes a while for a kid to want you."

"Oh."

"Also, as much as you may want to, you can't talk around people."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Remember those three things." Cody said as he was snagged off the shelf by a five year old little girl. "Mommy can I get this one?" "Of course you can, sweetie." He was scanned and tossed into a white bag,and then carried away by the girl. Now she was alone with the alley cats and frogs. She tried to start a conversation with another alley cat. "Hi! I'm Em-" "Yeah, whatever. Like a care who you are." The cat practically spat the words out at her. It hurt. "That's just Sabrina. She's so full of herself. She acts that way to everyone. By the way, I'm Amanda. Who are you?" Another alley cat said to her. "I'm Emma." "Do you want to be friends?" "Sure!" They fell silent as a woman walked over to the display. She walked away again, not interested with the stuffed animals. About two weeks later, the store got a shipment of Clysedale horses. They also got a single Unicorn. She seemed a little shy, and spent a lot of time just staring out the window. After a while Emma started a conversation with her. "Hi, I'm Emma. What's your name?" "I'm Stardust. Nice to meet you, Emma! Want to be friends?" "I'd love that!" Seasons passed, and somehow all the other webkinz got chosen over, and the only ones left were the three friends and the webkinz on the other side of the display. "Two alley cats and a unicorn? Let me check for you." The employee behind the counter said over the phone. She walked over to the shelf, then back to the counter. "You're in luck! We have exactly that." Then she hung up. Fifteen minutes later A mother and Two girls, One 10 and the other about 12 or 13. The 10 year old headed for Emma and Stardust, While the other headed for Amanda. "Hmmm, and alley cat. It should be a nice addition to the 340 I have at home." 340?! Emma had to hold back a gasp and almost coughed. "Hannah, Taylor, are you ready to go?" "Yeah, mom." Replied Taylor. "Yes, mommy." answered Hannah. I'm going to call you...Emma." Hannah told her. She was grateful, because some webkinz got stuck with names completely the opposite gender. Like when a girl Kangaroo got stuck with 'Joey'. "And I'll call you Stardust." She said to her best friend. She nailed it! "And I'll call you Amanda." Taylor said to her new alley cat. Emma almost said yay, but she caught herself. They walked out of the store and into the parking lot, and then climbed into a red SUV and drove toward their new home. When they got there Hannah ran upstairs to her bedroom. Again, Emma had to hold back a gasp. There were a lot of other webkinz. Almost 400! Hannah ripped of Emma and Stardust's tags. She set them where they could see the computer screen. First she adopted Emma, and then Stardust.
Then she set them down on her bed with about one quarter of the webkinz. After that she left to get a glass of water.Emma and Stardust were next to a pegasus,and on their other side was a whimsy dragon. In front of them was a white poodle, and behind them was Chihuahua. The pegasus introduced herself. "Welcome to the family. My name is Sierra. Who are you?" I'm Emma, and this is Stardust." Emma replied. They fell silent as Hannah came back upstairs. "I'm back! Oh, and guess what? We're going to the mountains in a week! You'll love it!" Hannah spent another half hour on her laptop, two hours outside, and then one hor watching tv. Then her mother told her to go to bed.

And so ends chapter one. I hope you liked it!

Last edited by keen1girl; 07-31-2008 at 10:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
keen1girl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 10:59 AM   #2
Call me Rose

keen1girl is a name known to allkeen1girl is a name known to allkeen1girl is a name known to all

Default Re: The sad, happy, adventerous, zany and interesting life of Emma the Alley Cat

I guess no one likes it so far.
Is there a way you can delete threads?
Old 08-01-2008, 11:28 AM   #3
monkey507

monkey507 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The sad, happy, adventerous, zany and interesting life of Emma the Alley Cat

I like it!
Old 08-01-2008, 11:45 AM   #4
hershys9I'm a sneaky

hershys9 is just really nicehershys9 is just really nice

that was a awesome story!!!
hershys9 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 02:15 PM   #5
Call me Rose

Talking Re: The sad, happy, adventerous, zany and interesting life of Emma the Alley Cat

Thanks! I guess I'll start chapter two.

---------- keen1girl added 25 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Chapter 2
"Emma, Stardust, since it's almost time for bed. I'll show you to your rooms. We can decorate the bed tonight and do the rest tommorow." Hannah said. She picked them up and carried them into a HUGE room, that had sqaure holes cut into the walls forming a series of shelfs, which, were their "rooms". (If you haven't noticed yet, Hannah's family is rich.)"Emma, that one with light pink and white stripes is yours. Stardust, yours is the one with light blue and white stripes." Small webkinz sized beds were placed in corners of the rooms.
Hannah put white sheets on Emma's bed, and a light pink bedspread with hot pink and white lines all across it. Then white pillows with hot pink and light pink lines on them, and Hot pink pillow cases. Stardust's bed got light blue sheets, White, light blue and aqua stripes covered the bed spread, the pillows were light blue with white dots, and the pillow cases were aqua. Hannah placed them both carefully into their beds. "Goodnight, everyone!" Then Hannah left the room and went to bed. Two hours later,Emma was still wide awake. She tiptoed across to Stardust's room. "Stardust?" Emma whispered. "What?" Stardust whispered back sleepily. "I'm not sleepy. Can I stay in here for a while?" "Yes, but keep it down, 'cause I am." Emma plopped down on the floor. She picked up a book from the stack beside Stardust's bed and began to read. A minute later, she heard something that sounded like-music? "Stardust!" Emma whispered. "What?" "Do you hear something?" "Yeah, I do!" Stardust sat up. "Is that music?" "I think so." They quietly tiptoed down through about 10 other webkinz's rooms, and when they were down the sound was stronger. They tiptoed to a large cabinet. Emma opened the door, and a blast of light nearly knocked her over. "Stardust, look!" And that's chapter two. After three positive comments, I'll start chp. 3. I might have to go soon. I'll come back on tommorow, though. Well, that's Chapter 2!

Last edited by keen1girl; 08-01-2008 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-01-2008, 02:16 PM   #6
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I like it! Awesome!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 02:57 PM   #7
happy holidays(:

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

This is the most awsome story ever!!!! CAn I make a story like this except I won't post it on WI?
swags22 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 03:34 PM   #8
Call me Rose

Sure! And I don't mind if you DO decide to post it on WI.

---------- keen1girl added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

As long as you credit me....

Last edited by keen1girl; 08-05-2008 at 03:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed