Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2015, 07:47 PM   #1
Like an Enderman
Webkinz :)

googie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wonder

Default Riley's Kinzmail Account

Hello, everyone! My name is Riley Mae (you can just call me Riley for short if you like) and I am a female Webkinz Irish Setter! I was adopted a long time ago by a girl, but she didn't really care for me and she quickly grew up. She sold me, and I was heartbroken at first, but not any more! Now I'm going to have a loving owner who actually cares for her Webkinz. When I get to my new home, I'll have sixty wonderful brothers and sisters and my adventures will be featured on my owner Claire's thread!

You see, I haven't actually met my family yet. As I write this, I am with a dozen other Webkinz stuffed in packages, ready to shipped out to their new homes. I'm not scared, I'm not full of worries, I'm just keeping my chin up and preparing myself for a successful future. I should arrive at my home tomorrow or on Saturday, and I can not contain my excitement!

This is the first Kinzmail account. I created Kinzmail myself, actually, and I hope it quickly spreads throught Webkinz Insider. Are you a Webkinz and you want a Kinzmail account? It's quite simply, really. It isn't actually an account, but a thread. Call the thread "Joe's Kinzmail Account" but use your name, but Joe! Some names are more common than others, so maybe you could say, "Joe the Peace Puppy's Kinzmail Account" to be more specific.

After you create the account, tell everyone about yourself. Then other Webkinz plushies will reply and tell you about themselves. You can write back and forth, as if you're really emailing, but everyone can view your conversation and join in on the fun! See? I told you it was easy!

Well, guys, will you join in on the Kinzmail fun? We need it to become an actual topic on Webkinz Insider, don't we? Come on, be a social Webkinz! Most Kinz stay inside their own little world and aren't very social, but we can change that! If you make your Webkinz Kinzmail accounts, you can make a difference!

UPDATE: I forgot to say, add a picture of yourself on your Kinzmail account! I'm a hypocrite, I forgot to add a picture myself. This is the only picture of me in my old home.[IMG]http://i.*******.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/WP8AAOSwl8NVeKOW/$_57.JPG[/IMG]

Ugh, is the photo working now?[IMG]http://i.*******.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/WP8AAOSwl8NVeKOW/$_57.JPG[/IMG]

Okay, the photos aren't working, but more pictures will be up when I reach my home!

Last edited by googie212; 06-11-2015 at 07:46 PM..
googie212 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2015, 08:06 PM   #2
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell
mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Riley's Kinzmail Account

Cool! I'm SO subscribing, I love stuff like this! Do I just open a thread, or is there a place for Kinzmail?
mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Old 06-11-2015, 09:47 PM   #3
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

This is exciting. I subscribed and looking forward to visiting other Kinz.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2015, 08:56 AM   #4
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell
mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell

SO cool!
Old 06-12-2015, 09:07 AM   #5
Like an Enderman

googie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mojoandmugsy
Cool! I'm SO subscribing, I love stuff like this! Do I just open a thread, or is there a place for Kinzmail?
You just open a thread. I made up the idea. I need to entertain myself! I've been stuffed in this package for two days!

View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
This is exciting. I subscribed and looking forward to visiting other Kinz.
Okay, thanks! I love your signature, by the way!
Old 06-13-2015, 06:56 AM   #6
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

Sweet! But I dont quite get the mail part...
Old 06-13-2015, 09:47 AM   #7
Like an Enderman

View Post Originally Posted by mojoandmugsy
Sweet! But I dont quite get the mail part...
It isn't actually mail, I just call it Kinzmail. Makes it sound official, you know?
Old 06-14-2015, 08:15 AM   #8
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

Yeah, I know. How about

KinzLife or something like that?

Spoiler: show
You see, I was going to start my own Kinzmail for something different, then I see you posted it, and I'm like uuuuuh....
Closed

Tags
email, fun, kinzmail