Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
blingbling1234
Webkinz :)

blingbling1234 is on a distinguished road

Smile Queenie's corner!

Hi I'm Queenie, the Collie! This is my story.

My account manager/owner, Jill wanted a collie webkinz for christmas. She saw how cool it looked when her friend had it, and just had to have it! Her mom also told her that she used to have a dog that was a collie named Queenie. So on christmas morning, Jill opened the box and couldn't believe her eyes. There I was, tucked snuggly in the box along with 2 other webkinz, a lil' koala and a lil' penguin. I was so amazed to finally have a home, and not sit on that pharmacy shelf behind a glass door all day.

So, thats ma' story, not you know who i am.

So, Queenie's corner is about interviewing and getting to know your pets.
If you PM me, asking to be interviewed, please tell me your bet name, what animal, and a picture from the selection gives you, if its there.

I will interview them.
I will try each day to interview one person, i try my hardest to get to everyone!
And if i dont get to you right away, dont freak and spam my inbox, just wait, because "we got time, we got nothing but time, we got time to kill!"-polar express.

So, sometimes I might even interview some of my brothers and sisters! Well, ya know? To kick this big thing off, i am going to interview my pal sophie! She is an american cocker spaniel

Hey sophe! Welcome to the show!!
:acs:Hey, Queenie! How's everything? How've ya been?
Great, not i just wanna ask you a few questions, to kick off the first day of Queenies Corner!
:acs:Go right ahead!
My first question is, what is your birthdate?
:acs:My birthday is October 14, and i entered WW in 2008.
Me to! But, we dont have the same day. Next question, who is your favorite sibling in BlingBling1234's family?
:acs: Besides you? Well, i really don't like to favor, but if i HAD too, if would probably be Kitty.
Awww, thanks. And you dont have to favor, i know ya like em' all!
:acso you have anymore questions?
Um, Nope! Thats all for today! Stay tunes for another day of
:acs:Queenie's Corner!
Goodnight!!

Oh, and this idea was MINE. So if anyone else had it too, i'm sorry. I didn't copy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3/1
Ok, since i may interview a few more of my siblings, i am going to write out a list!
(See post's below this, it should say PET LIST)

Last edited by blingbling1234; 03-01-2009 at 11:31 PM..
blingbling1234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #2
I ♥ my family

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Queenie's corner!

Congrats on your Webkinz family!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for sharing Queen's story.
Nice interview.
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

Ooh I like Queenie's corner!!
Old 03-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #4
blingbling1234

Thanks guys! Does anyone want to be interviewed?
Old 03-01-2009, 07:54 PM   #5

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Aw, very cute...
I'll be interviewed! PM me!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 11:34 PM   #6
blingbling1234

Hey guys! Queenie's Corner is getting updated!

---------- blingbling1234 added 6 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Hey Guys! Queenie here! Since i may interview more of my siblings, i would like to write you out a list on who lives with me.
Brownie-Pug
Snowflake- Polar Bear
Ari- Lil' unicorn
Andy- Monkey
Sophie- American C. Spaniel
Leo- Lemon Lime gecko
Kong- Silverback gorilla
Miley- black lab
Coco- reindeer
Valentine/Lovie- Love frog
Actic/Artic ice- Seal
Kitty- Black Cat

THAT ISNT ALL. I WILL EDIT LATER

Last edited by blingbling1234; 03-01-2009 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-02-2009, 01:36 PM   #7
Who Rocks? My

CheekyKitKat is a jewel in the roughCheekyKitKat is a jewel in the rough

Aw, this is really cute!
CheekyKitKat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
veryvery cute! - carmen