Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #11
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Princess of the Doghouse: Sadie's Blog!

View Post Originally Posted by Peachfizz55
I would like to be on the notification list! I had a blog a long time ago and I may open another one!
I'm Lola a gecko.
Say bye Lola!
Bye Sadie!
Okay, i'll add you!

Cool! I've never met a gecko before!

Sadie?! What are you doing here? I thought I left you in the other room...

Well i'm here now! I have to answer my fan mail...

...yeah, sure..."fan mail..." Anyways, you should open another blog! Lola sounds very interesting.

View Post Originally Posted by ImAllSmilez
Hi, I'm Macy, Smilez' choco. lab! I love your blog!! Please put me and Smilez on the notification list!! I can't wait for more!
Okay, can do!

I love the color you write in! And i've always wanted a Chocolate Lab friend...

Oh Sadie...

View Post Originally Posted by Pupcake
Oh ok! Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Oh, no problem! Actually, do you have the link for your blog? I would love to check it out!
TessaKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 08:20 PM   #12
GamerGirly
Webkinz :)

GamerGirly is a jewel in the roughGamerGirly is a jewel in the rough

Very cute blog...I would love to read more of it when you post. Very cute ideas!
GamerGirly is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 09:45 PM   #13
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by GamerGirly
Very cute blog...I would love to read more of it when you post. Very cute ideas!
Thanks! Sadie will be posting more soon.
Old 04-15-2009, 10:00 AM   #14

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Kiki's Blog is closed, but it was a huge hit. My new one is rated 5 stars, it's called Hayley and the Webkinz and there's a link in my siggie.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 08:30 PM   #15
squirt308
Gifted

Hi everyone! I managed to sneak away to the computer right now, and I wanted to let everyone know that i'm going to post a new blog entry tomorrow night! And probably more over the weekend...but yeah! Tomorrow night! I can't wait, can you?

Here's a cool picture of me to look at while you're waiting. (I have a TIARA in this picture! I want one in real life soo bad. Considering I am a princess and all....)

Click the image to open in full size.

Hey everyone, I actually won't be doing a new entry tonight, because Tessa is going to the movie 17 Again and won't let me go on the computer while she's gone.

Sadie, do you remember what happened last time I let you use the computer unsupervised?

Yeah yeah, it was just a little explosion...

Sadie...

Okay, fine. It was a big explosion. Anyways, there won't be a new update tonight, but I (and Tessa) promise that there will be more than one rockin' new entry this weekend!!

Peace out from the Princess!

Last edited by TessaKinz; 04-17-2009 at 08:30 PM..
Old 04-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #16

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Aw, cute! Great job, Sadie!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 11:14 AM   #17
Gifted
webkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant futurewebkinz_girl10 has a brilliant future

Great job! =D
webkinz_girl10 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 10:24 AM   #18
squirt308
Gifted

Hi everyone! Entry time! So earlier today, I was getting ready to go to the Doggie Princess Gym...

Hmm...what to wear, what to wear...

Caroline: Hi Sadie! What are you doing?

Ahem...

Sorry...hi PRINCESS Sadie. What are you doing?

I'm trying to pick out an outfit to wear to the gym. Us princesses have to stay in shape, you know.

Okay...can I help?

No.

Please? I think you should pick the blue one...

No! Now, it needs to look flattering on me, while still serving the purpose of workout outfit.

Hmmm.....

20 Minutes Later.....

Um...I think i'll pick the blue one! Oh my kibble, I am SUCH a genius! I'm going to look ah-mazing in this!

I told you to pick that one in the first pla--

Sorry, can't talk now, off to the gym!!

...so then I went to the gym, but was so tired from walking there that I just sat and ate some dog treats and drank some water. A princess should never be over-tired.

And that's all for this entry!

Wait, Sadie, didn't you want to include that Poll?

Oh yes. Post the letter of what you would like to see me write about next!

a) My New Kinz Klip
b) Cooking with Sadie
c) Sadie's Outdoor Adventures
d) Sadie's Room on WW
e) Sadie's New (and first) Tiara!

Thanks for reading everyone!!
Old 04-19-2009, 10:30 AM   #19
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Cute entry! I like the pictures! =D I pick c! I love it when Webbies play outside!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 10:52 AM   #20
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

Cute (and funny) blog entry!! Lol I say pick b!
-Macy
Closed

Tags
awesome blog! -carly, cute!-lmf, cute!-peachfizz55, cute_blog!-cinnabon138, i luv it!-smilez, lilmousefanwashere, sadie_rox!-chloe