Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Kamots55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Phoenix's Diary

February 12th, 2012 Sunday
Dear Diary,
I guess this is my first diary entree. It is also my first diary. I saw a diary at a store, but it was all tan and frilly. I don't really mind frills, but I can't STAND the color tan. I don't dislike many things, but I HATE tan. Why, you ask? So I answer, I don't know. It's just a weird color to me. The problem is, tan is a common color on animals. I don't dislike animals for being tan, though. Anyways, I'm writing this online since I wanted a diary.
Since this is my first entree, I guess I'll tell you about myself. My name is Phoenix and I'm a Webkinz Signature Golden Retriever. I live on my own, and will begin enrolling in school tomorrow even though I'll be late and I'll be the "new girl." I'm twelve years old. My favorite color is gold (which is similar, but also VERY different than tan) which is obvious since I'm a G. Retriever. My favorite food is, by far, s'mores. They are sooooooooooooo yummy! I love to draw and photograph, but singing is my favorite thing. My song is Who Says, but my fav. song is Give Your Heart A Break. This entree is already SUPER long, so 'bye for now!

With Love,
Phoenix

February 13th, 2012 Monday
Dear Diary,
I was getting tired of looking at orange, so now I'm writing in blue. I went to school today, and I already have a BF! She came up to me while I was looking for my first class (turns out she's in it, too! and she came over to me and asked if I wanted to be friends. Her name is Jennifer Jr. (After her mom.) but everyone calls her J.J. I, personally, prefer Jenny, but oh, well! She's a Stabyhoun, which is, like, SUPER rare. She said that I was rare, too, but I'm a Golden Retriever. Are those rare in Pennsylvania or something? I'll have to ask her tomorrow. Anyway, she is super nice and really pretty, at least in my opinion.
Your Friend,

Phoenix

February 17th, 2012 Friday
Dear Diary,
I have decided to change colors each time I have an entree. I may come back to orange, blue, or pink, but for now I'll be changing. I told Jenny that I had a diary and she said that she did, too. Turns out, her mom had a diary and named it Heart, so Jenny named hers, too. Her's is named Sparkle, because she likes Sparkles (as do I) and her diary is all sparkly. I shall name you, too. The next time I make an entree, I will say Dear only with a name. I haven't decided on one, though. Well, that's basically all I wanted to write, so 'bye!
With Love,
Phoenix
P.S. Jenny has a crush on a Siberian Husky! His name is Akino. Is it just me, or does that sound exotic. She's too shy/scared to talk to him.

February 21st, 2012 Tuesday
Dear Lexi,
I have named you after my Lil' Sis, Alexia. I named her since my mom... disappeared not too long after she was born. Not to sound creepy or mysterious or anything. Alexia means calm, does not get very emotional, and appreciates nature and literature. All these things are true about my sister. She started school at the same time as me. We're used to being new kids 'cause we move around a lot, just the two of us. She's a Small Signature Golden Retriever. I love her with all my soul, heart, and mind. I mainly wrote this to show you your new name and about my little sister. Toodles!

Love,
Phoenix

February 29th, 2012 Wednesday
Dear Lexi,
When I went to school on Tuesday, I noticed this boy that's in my English/reading and science classes. His name is Kovar, and he is a Kelpie/German Shpherd mix. I was on my way to my locker today, and I dropped my books. Kovar and his friend, Sarge, (German Shepherd) were near me and helped me pick everything up. Sarge called me a klutz (he was joking) before he helped me. When Kovar handed me some of my books, our eyes met and I totally felt... something. He didn't look affected by it, though. I asked Jennifer about it, and she says I'm "in looooooooooooooooooooooooove." I'm more of a friend kinda gal (no country intended) so I'm gonna try to forget Kovar. Just thought I'd let you know. Good Bye!
With looooooooooooooooooooooooove,
Phoenix

March 3rd 2012 Saturday
Dear Lexi,
Today I went to a concert and you won't BELIEVE what happened! I went to a concert by Demi Lovato (The famous Chocolate Lab), and before I left, I made a sign that said, Your My Role Model! I Hope I Can Be A Singer One Day! I held up the sign when she finished singing "La La Land." She pointed at me and said, "I'm gonna make your dreams come true. Come up here!" I ran to the stage as the music started. She asked if I knew the song and I nodded. She told me to sing and together me and her sang "Me, Myself, & Time!!!!!!!!" This is now my NEW FAVORITE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Demi Lovato, she is my fav. singer. Right now I'm half writing this half rocking out to that song. I have decided (after thinking) that it shall be my victory song, too! But wait, there's more! SELENA GOMEZ (the Black Lab) came on stage and told me that I sounded a LOT like her. I told her her song "Who Says" was my Song, and she said, "No Way!" Then she asked if my best friend was here and I said yes. She told her to come up. Jenny came on stage and the crowd looked sooo jealous. All four of us got to sing "One & The Same!" Aren't these two singers sooooooooooooo sweet. Selena said that I could totally become famous one day and to chase my dream.
Your Super Awesome Excited Friend,
Phoenix

March 5th 2012 Monday
Dear Lexi,
Today at school, pretty much all the kids were acting like Jenny and I were pop stars. It was weird because normally we're the unpopular kids. I guess word got around that we sang with two of the most loved singers in my school. Gossip these days... At lunch, a bunch of people sat by us AND they asked us to sing Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato; which we did! We were having soooooooooooooo much fun! Just thought I'd let you know.
With Happiness,
Phoenix

March 12th 2012 Monday
Dear Lexi,
I've decided to put my Weekly Schedule from last week on here because I didn't write that much last week. Here I go!
My Weekly Schedule:
Monday-
Go to school
Bring Lil' sis to B-day party
Work at Starbucks w/ Jenny
Pick up Lil' sis
Tuesday-

Go to school
Set-up tea party (Make tea, muffins, ect.)
Invite Alexia, Felicia (Jenny's younger sister), and Jenny
Clean-up afterwards
Wednesday-
Go to school
"Hang out" at the mall w/ Jenny
Homework
Thursday-
Go to school
Bring Lil' sis to school play
Pick-up Jenny so that she and I can watch Alexia & Felicia in their play
Get Baskin Robins and have a dance party to celebrate
Friday-
No school- day off
Bring Lexi to friends house
etc.

March 15th, 2012 Thursday
Dear Lexi,
Today, two of the popular kids, Chelsea & Rachael, invited Jenny & I to sit at the popular table at lunch. We smiled, but turned them down and went over to the nerd/lonely people table. They were all super nice, and we made a new official friend. Her name's Jessica the Cocker Spaniel. She's funny and an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G dancer. And, get this, at the table, all of us had an awesome time singing and table dancing. (That's dancing with your head while sitting down.) I think we made the un-popular peoples day. I think we should sit at that table more often. Jessica, Jenny, and Phoenix...I like the sound of that...
With Buckets O' Love,
Phoenix

March 19th, 2012 Monday
Dear Lexi,

I had an awesome weekend hanging out with Jenny & Jessica. We went to Starbucks and TCBY, AAAANNNNNNDDDD we all joined a singing class thing. Every Wednesday & Saturday afternoon we'll be going to our singing lessons. This place is really expensive, but it turns out that Jessica is actually secretly rich. She doesn't tell people at school because she says she doesn't want bratty people, but real friends like us. Other then that, Jessica says that she actually enjoys being rich. Now we can go to singing AND dancing lessons. Dancing class is on Tuesday & Thursday afternoons. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With Super Happiness,
Phoenix

P.S. My fav. animal is the G. Retriever, then labs, third is a Stabyhoun, after that is the Cocker Spaniel 'cause those are my friends. If I had to just pick an animal, though, it would be a wolf 'cause wolves RULE! My favorite wolf is Timber because it is the closest to gold.

March 21st 2012 Wednesday
Dear Lexi,
We went to our first singing lesson today. The teacher, a female black lab who I don't know the name of yet, told us that later we would learn some songs by Glee, but first she had to teach us a few lessons. The class is THREE hours long, so I guess it's good that I love singing and I'm with my two best best friends in the world. In the first hour, the teacher taught us to control our breathing, and conserve our air. (I thought I was going to faint by the end of the lesson, but, hey, now I can hold my breath for six solid minutes...barely.) At hour two, we learned how to say our vowel sounds right when singing. (Mrs. Something or Another says we're the fastest learners she's ever taught.) Third hour, we started learning about putting POWER in our voice, while we can also make it soft if we want to. (The teach. says I'm good at this, naturally. I guess that means I have something to do at the annual talent show at the school. Over all, today was pretty good.

Love,
Phoenix

March 23rd 2012 Friday
Okay, so I'm subscribed to Dog World magazine, and this month's magazine is about Golden Retrievers! It says all kinds of awesome things about Goldens. We can be good friends, awesome looking, hunting dogs, and good in agility! I decided to try out for my school's track or swim team since I have good stamina in running (even though I'm not energetic) and I looooooooove the water. Since that's what my breed was bred for, I guess I should. I did it yesterday, and the coaches both say YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On Wednesdays Mondays I'll be doing swim meet during school (which is a FANTABULOUS way to start a Monday, which is normally a bad day), and on Tuesdays and Fridays I'll do track. Thursday is the day I do band (I play the clarinet! and you already know my after-school activities + on Sunday I go to church and then help at the food bank. (I volunteered to do that last week and now I do it every week.) Now I'm a christian singer/dancer that also runs and swims AND helps at a local food bank, plus I take care of my little sister since we don't have parents. Good thing I'm a good double tasker! J & J (Jenny & Jessica) say I have way too much stuff, but at one of my other schools in Phoenix, Arizona I did more, so I can handle this!
Your Slightly-Overwhelmed Friend,
Phoenix
Kamots55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2012, 05:45 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!MagicWebkinz is not just visiting!

Default Re: Phoenix's Diary

Nice job! Could u try to include some pics to?
~MW~
Closed