Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
Sugarpie150
Webkinz :)

Brit86 is on a distinguished road

Cool Peaces's Amazing Blog~The Peace Puppy's Life

Heeeeey, this is my first blog and i'm super excited to get started on it. But first, you might want to get some info on me. Warning: I am crazy and so are my friends!!! If you can't handle craziness, you might want to exit this thread.
Okay, so my name is Peaces the Peace Puppy, but you can call me Peaces. Heres a list of all my friends and family:
Spoiler: show

Brittany: My
awsome owner

Starburst: The
weirdest, Tie-dye Puppy, she can be a little out there

Samantha: The
funniest, Signature Endangered Bengal Tiger

Delilah: The
sweetest, Love Spaniel, she is who we all turn to when we need
advice

Crystal: The
fashionista, Strawberry Cloud Leopard, has the cutest
clothes

Glam: My
amazing twin, we may fight but we always look over it

Lucky: My
boyfriend, most romantic guy ever, so in love with him

Max: My
annoying rude ex-boyfriend, Rottweiler, tries to ruin Lucky and I's
relationship
Ok
now that that's over I can begin my blog so here goes:
OMG!!!! I JUST HAD THE BEST DAY EVER!!! Lucky took me out to a Texas Rangers baseball game and I caught a baseball!!! Then, he kissed me!! He drove me home and now I'm here with Crystal! We are doing makeovers and we are gonna have a movie marathon!! Love it! I'm super excited for tomorrow!! Lucky is gonna take me to a party!!!!! Anyway...I gotta go the pizza is here! Yum!!!

Happy 4th everyone!!!!!

Last edited by Brit86; 07-04-2012 at 07:46 PM..
Brit86 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2012, 01:47 AM   #2
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Peaces's Amazing Blog~The Peace Puppy's Life

Nice blog, the spoilers didn't work
punkin55555 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2012, 05:06 AM   #3
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

This looks great! Sounds like you had a wonderful day yesterday, Peaces!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 07-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #4
Sugarpie150

Brit86 is on a distinguished road

Post Re: Peaces's Amazing Blog~The Peace Puppy's Life

Thanks and those stupid spoilers are annoying!!! Haha
Brit86 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #5
ow! I see

cloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all things
cloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all things

This is a good blog! I hope you get the spoilers to work.
cloud363 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail