Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
♥Shimmerflight♥
Webkinz :)

peacegal is a splendid one to beholdpeacegal is a splendid one to beholdpeacegal is a splendid one to beholdpeacegal is a splendid one to behold

Wink Peacegal's WEBKINZ friends and family :)

Even though you might think my Webkinz family is the size of a ANT, we've had many adventures. I've also got some really cute pictures of them playing with each other. So lets meet them.

Malena: My first Webkinz ! She was once a clean chihuahua, but now her tan fur is brownish and her white fur is becoming gray. I'd have to say she's one of the most stylish and adventurous pet I've ever known. She once even took 1st in a beauty pageant! But still, another strength she had was running. Never got in the top 10 of a race, still pretty fast. Malena was kinda lonely, until I introduced her to my pink cat, Fizzy Pop. They became BFFs faster than you could say "LOLLIPOP!"

Dasher: My second! This reindeer was more spirited than you think! In December, she would decorate her antlers with "ornaments" that were actually jewelry. Her motto was "Christmas is EVERYDAY!" and even in July she'd run around yelling it at random people! Dasher is the youngest in my Webkinz family. Everyone else in the family treats her like a baby and she absolutely hates it!

Fizzy Pop: The THIRD. For a pink cat she loved pink! She'd only accept pink or cat themed furniture in her room and only wore pink clothes and sometimes red. Malena and her were pretty tight so they cut a hole in the wall between their rooms and made it a window. Man, those two spent almost every second chatting!

Tuxedo: Just like any other penguin his favorite place to be was in his underground freezer. The only time he was out of his room was to play with Dasher or go to a fish fest. Tux loved to eat! 15 pounds of fish were delivered to his room each day. No one dared to go into Tuxedo's room. It reeked of fish and had fish bones all over!

Penelopy: My first bird pet. She is the most artistic pet I've had. Her favorite food is oranges. Her room doubles as a workshop. Penelopy is brimming with talent! Her singing is amazing! Style is her game.

Sugar: A really sporty hopping bunny! She will not sit still for a millisecond! I've told her to chill a bazillion times but she still runs around the house, uncontrolled. On the racetrack, she'll be at the finish in a blink. Sugar's favorite food is fishsticks and her BFF is my cousins pet Vanessa.
peacegal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
peasants

doggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guidedoggierocks is a golden guide

Default Re: Peacegal's WEBKINZ friends and family :)

What a cute family.

Congratulations on your collection so far, and I hope you have many great adventures ahead of you.
doggierocks is offline Female
Old 05-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
♥Shimmerflight♥

peacegal is a splendid one to beholdpeacegal is a splendid one to beholdpeacegal is a splendid one to beholdpeacegal is a splendid one to behold

Check my album for some cute pics of my pets
peacegal is offline Female
Old 05-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
sweetblueberry365

sweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud of

Wow you did a great job!
way to go!
sweetblueberry is offline Female
Closed