Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 10:12 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

CatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a million
CatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a million

Default Re: The Other Side of the Rainbow- Where Cat and her Whimsical Webkinz Live! Take a Look at Kenshey Academy, Play with the 3 Resident Cats, and Have an AWESOME Time in Stories, Blogs, Bios, and MORE! Hazel's Blog Entry: What's Happening in the House?

I think Hazel may be overreacting... but you'll have to wait to find out!

(And in case you didn't notice, Twinkle has anger issues.)

--------------------
Don't worry, guys; pictures will most likely be up next weekend! While you wait, of course, I'll be posting more blog entries.

Last edited by CatGirl81; 11-28-2010 at 03:06 PM.. Reason: news!
CatGirl81 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2010, 02:40 PM   #22

CatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a million
CatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a millionCatGirl81 is one in a million

Default Re: The Other Side of the Rainbow- Where Cat and her Whimsical Webkinz Live! Take a Look at Kenshey Academy, Play with the 3 Resident Cats, and Have an AWESOME Time in Stories, Blogs, Bios, and MORE! Hazel's Blog Entry: What's Happening in the House?

Countdown to Christmas: Day 4 of December
Introduction:

Hi, I'm Christmas the Peppermint Puppy , and this is my blog! We've decided to do something special for the holidays, and since we celebrate Christmas, this is it!

About me:

If you want to know my story, keep reading. If not, you can just skip ahead. It's not really that important.

So, last November, Cat went to Learning Express, hoping to get a Citrus Dragon. There weren't any, but lucky for me, she picked up a Peppermint Puppy (and Zana and Zool) instead! This was me, and she named me after the holiday.

More facts about me: I have a Santa Suit that Cat (finally) got me this year, my two closest friends are Blizzard the Snowman and Colleen the Clover Puppy , and my room, which I share with Blizzard, has mixed items from the Winter Wonderland and Santakinz themes (as well as Blizzard's PSI). Which reminds me, Cat took me to see Santakinz last year!

What's Countdown to Christmas?:

Cat and I got the idea from this countdown box with little boxes with numbers on them that we got last year and fill with candy for every December day up to Christmas. Well, instead of candy, you'll get updates on what's going on in our house? Got it? Great!

What's Going on Now?:

Well, it snowed a little on Wednesday! Yay! And today Cat went out and got a mini Christmas tree (fake, of course) for us. (She also got 4 guys from the same thrift store: Spunky, a girl cocker spaniel, an unnamed boy Webkinz Husky [no tag], a girl September Beanie Baby Cat named Septa [Cat was born in September], and a Lil' Hippo WITH A TAG! In total, they cost 50 cents!)

We also have a wreath, but no big Christmas tree yet.

That's all for today, guys! Happy holidays!
Old 12-05-2010, 11:24 AM   #23

Default Re: The Other Side of the Rainbow- Where Cat and her Whimsical Webkinz Live! Take a Look at Kenshey Academy, Play with the 3 Resident Cats, and Have an AWESOME Time in Stories, Blogs, Bios, and MORE! Christmas' Blog Entry: Christmas Countdown UP!

Countdown to Christmas: Day 5 of December

Hi, everyone! Welcome to the 2nd day of the countdown! I don't really have much to say right now; we haven't done anything for Christmas since yesterday. But happy early winter to all, and happy holidays to everyone who celebrates them!

But wait! Don't leave now! I have a few Webkinz to answer some questions about this very special time of year!

Q: Okay, guys, what do you like best about winter?

As:
(Nadine): I like snow and sledding.
(Bagel): Christmas, of course!
(Jellybean): Finding out Cat has a snow day!

Q: What's your favorite part of Christmas?

As:

: When we're all opening presents and Cat gets a new guy! Especially when it's a hippo... which hasn't happened yet.

: I love what Santa gets us guys! Remember the giant stocking?
: Well, I haven't had a Christmas here yet, but I like presents. And seeing Cat happy.

Q: What do you guys want for Christmas?

: Another hippo, of course! Maybe a Mud Hippo. Or another Lil' Hippo. Or...
: Hey, it's my turn! I'd like a new brother or sister, too, or maybe a hat.
: I think it'd be nice to have some more guys, definitely. I'm also with you on the clothing items, Bagel.

Well, I'd really like to see Santa. Rein's seen him! I'm a Peppermint Puppy, so I should get to see him. I think I'll stay awake with Rein and Holly in the family room and then wait until he comes.

And it's time to wrap this up! Bye, guys! Happy December 5!

----------------
Okay, Cat here. There won't be pictures for a while, sorry. (Well, I guess I'm mostly talking to myself because there's no one here!)

Last edited by CatGirl81; 12-05-2010 at 04:57 PM..
Old 12-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #24

Default Re: The Other Side of the Rainbow- Where Cat and her Whimsical Webkinz Live! Take a Look at Kenshey Academy, Play with the 3 Resident Cats, and Have an AWESOME Time in Stories, Blogs, Bios, and MORE! Christmas' Blog Entry: Christmas Countdown Part 2

Countdown to Christmas: Day 6 of December

I guess I'll do this, even though there's really no one listening... er, reading.

So we'll probably get our tree soon. And it's snowing right now! Hope Cat has a snow day soon!

Oh, and Wintergreen (Cat's Minty Moose, remember?) and I are thinking about staying awake downstairs on Christmas Eve so we can see Santa, like I said in the last blog entry.

I hope we can start decorating soon! I remember Christmas last year was really fun! Oh, and I forgot to say that on Saturday Cat got us a mini Christmas tree! Well, it has kind of spring-ish decorations now, but Cat's going to change them.

And news from Cat: picture stories will be up sometime this week, PROBABLY. Though since I'm typing to nobody it doesn't matter.

Bye, guys! (Guys being nobody.) See you tomorrow!

~Christmas the Peppermint Puppy~

Last edited by CatGirl81; 02-09-2013 at 01:50 PM..
Old 12-07-2010, 05:09 PM   #25

Default Re: The Other Side of the Rainbow- Where Cat and her Whimsical Webkinz Live! Have an AWESOME Time in Stories, Blogs, Bios, and MORE! Updated often! Christmas' Blog Entry: Christmas Countdown Part 4 UP!

Countdown to Christmas: Day 7 of December

Hiya, guys! It's Christmas again- man, do I love blogging daily! Oh, and in case Kat sees this, Cat (confusing names, huh? ) saw Cupid and Swirly at the place where she got her new guys! Oh, and the new Lil' Hippo's name is Hector. He and Moonberry are becoming good friends.

Well, I've talked to my friends and watched everyone, and I believe we're feeling the Christmas spirit here in our house!
Spoiler: show
I'm going to wrap my presents for my friends soon!
I heard Alyssa and Angel singing "Jingle Bells," and Purrz, Jess, Brown, Cameron, Mountain, and Silversoft have formed a choir of sorts. I actually heard Twinkle whispering about presents she wanted to get us! Can you believe that??! Twinkle, the Grinch of the house!
Twinkle is a Black Friesian Cat got last year. This is her first Christmas at our house. And also, Twinkle has a lot of anger issues. Usually.

Bye, everyone!

Last edited by CatGirl81; 12-08-2010 at 04:11 PM..
Old 12-11-2010, 10:53 AM   #26

Default Re: The Other Side of the Rainbow- Where Cat and her Whimsical Webkinz Live! Have an AWESOME Time in Stories, Blogs, Bios, and MORE! Updated often! Christmas' Blog Entry: Christmas Countdown Part 4 UP!

Countdown to Christmas: Day 11 of December

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! Cat's going to adopt some Webkinz this weekend, including Wintergreen! He's very excited.

Also, there might be pictures up later today or tomorrow.

I'll update today's entry later! Bye!

Christmas the AWESOME Peppermint Puppy!

Don't these Ice Fawns fit with the season? Happy holidays, everyone!

----------
Hi, guys! It's Cat! And I just adopted Spooky! It's weird, 'cause he has a bio, and instead of being in the FRONT of the My Pets section, he's in the back, behind Jess. Weird, huh? Well, I'm going to play with Spooky now! Bye!

----------
Back again! I just adopted Harper, and I guess I'll continue to adopt some other pets.

Last edited by CatGirl81; 12-11-2010 at 04:44 PM..
Old 12-12-2010, 10:45 AM   #27

Default Re: The Other Side of the Rainbow- Where Cat and her Whimsical Webkinz Live! Have an AWESOME Time in Stories, Blogs, Bios, and MORE! Updated often! Christmas Countdown continues with Wintergreen on 12-12-10! Happy Holidays, everyone!

Countdown to Christmas: Day 12 of December

Hi, guys! Why aren't there Peppermint Puppy images around the title? and why isn't "Christmas" in bold? Because I'm Wintergreen the Minty Moose! And I've just been adopted! Well, Christmas is on break- that's what he says; he's really just hanging out with Colleen. So here I am.

It snowed here! And when I say it snowed, I mean it SNOWED!! Everything's covered in white. And it's still coming down!

And Cat and I just noticed that KinzTime is off by about 10 minutes! Because where we live, it should be the same!

Yeah, that has nothing to do with Christmas... except I'm a Christmas pet, and I just got adopted!

Oh, and what we've been doing is playing at Quizzy's... and Cat just became a rookie on my account! You know, in the Key to Kinzville thing. Yay!! So I guess we got the Kinzville Pennant and the Mayor's Belt. Cat says one of the Webkinz on each of her accounts will wear the Mayor's Outfit and have an office. I don't really want to.

Anyway, off to open my gift box! Oh, and a bunch of other guys and I will be going out in the snow later! I'm ready to have fun, and Rein's gonna give me flying lessons! Bye!

Last edited by CatGirl81; 02-09-2013 at 01:53 PM..
Old 12-12-2010, 01:57 PM   #28
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: The Other Side of the Rainbow- Where Cat and her Whimsical Webkinz Live! Have an AWESOME Time in Stories, Blogs, Bios, and MORE! Updated often! Christmas Countdown continues with Wintergreen on 12-12-10! Happy Holidays, everyone!

Fantastic updates! Hooray for snow! I really want some.
cinnabon138 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 09:27 AM   #29

View Post Originally Posted by cinnabon138
Fantastic updates! Hooray for snow! I really want some.
Sorry, I can't control the weather. But thanks!

Which reminds me that Cat thinks it might be a SNOW DAY for her tomorrow! We love it when she's home on weekdays because she normally has school, and we normally have school (at Kenshey) on weekends, so we get to spend more time with her.

Anyway, Rein taught Holly and me to fly! (Holly and Rein are reindeer.) He tried to talk Holly out of it, because she's very young and won't get to go with him on Christmas Eve, but she insisted. It was fun!

Talk to you guys later! Bye!

-Wintergreen again

-----------------------

Countdown to Christmas: Day 13 of December

Hi, it's Christmas! I'm BACK! Wintergreen did a nice job yesterday, I have to say. And why am I here with Cat at her computer this early? Because she has a SNOW DAY!! It's awesome!

So Cat's going to do a lot of stuff with us today. I'll do more updates later! Bye!

-Christmas

Last edited by CatGirl81; 12-13-2010 at 09:41 AM..
Old 12-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #30

Hi, it's Zuzu the Opossum! Cat's been hanging out with me a lot today!

And hello, everybody, from myself!

Well, for the same reason school was cancelled for Cat, we couldn't go out today.

And I was hoping to go to Hallmark sometime soon! (I'll let Zuzu take over now.)

Thanks! Well, today's our 1-month anniversary! It's been fun so far! And Cat's going to put up the list of Webkinz on the second post! ....Finally!

The first time it didn't work.

I thought you were letting me take over!

Sorry. But there isn't much left to say anyway.

Yeah, whatever. Anyway, we're trying to get the Key of Kinzville! Though, personally, I think it should take more work! More levels and more paths! Cat and I came up with one- the Social Path; you know, "Invite 3 friends over to your house" and stuff like that.

I'm off to the Kinzville Academy! Bye, guys!

Zuzu the AWESOME Opossum- hey, that rhymes!

Unless you want extreme dizziness and confusingness (is that a word?), do not click the spoiler!!
I warned you not to click! CONFUSINGNESS AHEAD!

Last edited by CatGirl81; 02-09-2013 at 01:54 PM..

Tags
bestthreadever!, cloud363 approves!, cookie approved, cute!-kat, d has a taggie! c:, d loves this thread!, desty was here :), epic brohoof, googles always prevail, googs approved, harriet likes this, how many bunnies?, ifyoureadyourtags, littlekozmo wasn't here, nacho tamer, pshyeah, radical!, smile; you're beautiful!, sparkle wants cookies, team peeta!!!, the random family, trob, where's the pot of gold?, yomcnugget, you are beautiful!