Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 04:53 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

CatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hardCatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hardCatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hard
CatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hardCatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hardCatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hardCatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hardCatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hardCatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hard

Default Re: Come and Visit Cat and her Whimsical Webkinz! Meet a Rainbow of Colorful 'Kinz in Stories, Blogs, Bios, and MORE! Prairie's Blog Entry- An Interview with Sasha is posted!

Thanks!

Hmm, Prairie's usually nicer than that. It's weird; as soon as one of my Webkinz gets on the computer, they go crazy. At least Sasha's acting normal; she wasn't impressed with Prairie's "News report" thing.

(This is Sasha.) Yeah, but she kind of forced my paw onto the keyboard at the end for the "this is ___" part.

Really? I wasn't looking.

----------------------------
Hey, guys! I've been editing the second post. -Cat

Last edited by CatGirl81; 11-21-2010 at 09:34 AM..
CatGirl81 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2010, 10:10 AM   #12

CatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hardCatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hardCatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hard
CatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hardCatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hardCatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hardCatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hardCatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hardCatGirl81 kicks the bucket...hard

Wink Re: Come and Visit Cat and her Whimsical Webkinz! Meet a Rainbow of Colorful 'Kinz in Stories, Blogs, Bios, and MORE! Prairie's Blog Entry- An Interview with Sasha is posted!

Hey, guys! Hope my fellow Americans all had a great Thanksgiving! I got a turkey, but he's not a Webkinz. His name is Tempest, and he's by my computer right now.

Well, I have some news- going to change the title of this thread, and also, in case you're interested, I'm writing down the pets I want to get. (Some of them I'm buying with my birthday money, and the others I'm asking for for Christmas. I have names for... I think all of them. Also, note that I'm really behind on getting newer pets.)

Wishlist:

Lil' Kinz Gray and White Cat- Girl- Patches: Sasha, Olive, Smudge, Checkers, and Mellow's sister.

Okapi- Girl- Odette: Going to be Sonora(Tie-Dyed Puppy)'s best friend. I really like the Okapi and the name Odette.

Signature Labradoodle- Girl- Leslie: She will share a room with my Signature Bernese Mountain Dog when I get him. This room will be what I save my Signature items for. (I'll send the Signature items from my 1st account to my 2nd account as well.)

Minty Moose- Boy- Wintergreen: I love winter/holiday pets! This one is really cute.

Signature Portuguese Water Dog- Girl- Peggy: I haven't seen a regular Portuguese Water Dog in ages. This Signature's item is awesome! Her best friend will be Maxine (see below).

Signature Endangered Cougar- Girl- Maxine: A really, really weird story. I loved this pet the moment I saw it, and right away I decided to call her Maxine. Why? It just popped into my mind, I guess.

Spotted Leopard- Boy- no name yet: The Snow and Spotted Leopards look so much alike! I already have 2 girl leopards (Lorelle: Lil' and Dazzle: Strawberry Cloud), so my other two will be boys.

Snow Leopard- Boy- no name yet: See explanation above. Also, I don't know what I'm going to do about their online selves. One item is snowy; the other isn't. Hmm, maybe I'll have a small snowy room connected to a small jungle room- usually my pets have medium or large rooms, but I could do it differently.

Batik Elephant- Girl- Belinda: This is a really cute pet! She'll be my first Webkinz Elephant and the first elephant with a name that doesn't start with El-.

Signature Harp Seal- Boy- Harvey: I LOVE seals! Harvey will be Marcus the Spotted Seal's brother.

Ice Dragon- Girl- Ilka: I tried to come up with an "icy-sounding" name for the Ice Dragon. I realllly like this pet!

Ribbon Yorkie- Girl- Mabel: I might actually get two of these and name the other one Marielle. But for now I only want one.

Signature Endangered Polar Bear- Girl- Kallik: *takes deep breath* It's time to... complete my Seekers bears collection! I already have Toklo and Lusa- thanks, Ganz, for making 3 Signature bears in one year! After I get Kallik, the three bears will play Seekers together. I'll use some of my non-Webkinz bears and Honey to play the other characters. For Ujurak, I need a lot of different animals! So excited!!!!

Signature Bernese Mountain Dog- Boy- Bruno: This pet is really awesome! He'll share a room with Leslie.

What about the January 2011 pets? I'll give my opinion on them- so far- on the thread about them. I won't put them on this list until I see their virtual images and items.

Bye for now, guys!

Cat and the RAINBOW (hint, hint) of colorful 'Kinz!

--------------
Probably will go to Justice later today to get some of the pets on my list.

Last edited by CatGirl81; 11-26-2010 at 11:13 AM..
Old 11-26-2010, 01:00 PM   #13
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds
Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds

Default Re: The Other Side of the Rainbow- Where Cat and her Whimsical Webkinz Live! Take a Look at Kenshey Academy, Go Outside, Play with the 3 Resident Cats, and Have an AWESOME Time in Stories, Blogs, Bios, and MORE!

I love the names of all your future Webkinz! I hope you get them all!
KALLIK! I loved the first Seekers book! I have yet to get the next one. I once wrote a story about a Webkinz Polar Bear named Kallik.
Blackie_Lab2003 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:23 PM   #14

Default Re: The Other Side of the Rainbow- Where Cat and her Whimsical Webkinz Live! Take a Look at Kenshey Academy, Go Outside, Play with the 3 Resident Cats, and Have an AWESOME Time in Stories, Blogs, Bios, and MORE!

View Post Originally Posted by Blackie_Lab2003
I love the names of all your future Webkinz! I hope you get them all!
KALLIK! I loved the first Seekers book! I have yet to get the next one. I once wrote a story about a Webkinz Polar Bear named Kallik.
Thanks! I have all the Warriors and Seekers books... except the latest Warriors book, which I will hopefully get today or tomorrow.

Smudge and Sasha were named after characters in Warriors. In the future, I might use Millie (was hoping to for a Small Signature Gray Tabby Cat), Barley, or some of the other loner/kittypet characters, if you read Warriors as well.

My Webkinz Bengal Tiger, Ty, is completely OBSESSED with Seekers... more than I am! He re-reads them OVER and OVER, every day! It's a wonder he doesn't get bored...
Old 11-26-2010, 02:37 PM   #15
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

I hope you get all of those webkinz! The names you have planned are really cute!
SmileySarah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 02:41 PM   #16
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Very cute thread and blog entry!
loveaerosmith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:44 AM   #17

Thanks, guys!

Okay, I did go to Justice. I got Maxine, Harper (I decided to call the Sig. Harp Seal that instead*), Wintergreen, Odette, and... Spooky the MAZIN' Hamster!

(Twinkle) Only you would get a HALLOWEEN pet nearly a month after it's over.

Okay, you're right. But he was the last one in the store, and also, he's my first MAZIN' Hamster!

*Harper's new name is also partly after HarperCollins, the publisher of Warriors and Seekers.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:13 AM   #18
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds

Congrats on the new Webkinz!
Old 11-27-2010, 04:42 PM   #19

Thanks! They're having fun here and really getting to know everybody!

------------------------
Join the Party in Hazel's Blog: What's Going on in the House?

Hi, everyone! This is Hazel the Gray Squirrel. Cat got me last year along with Bagel the Beagle at Hallmark. She wasn't planning on getting anything, but she convinced her dad to get us because we're retired, so here we are!

We were adopted on New Year's Day. Why the wait? Cat had this plan that I can't remember the full details of it, so let me just tell you that it was also her cat Oliver/Ollie's birthday! (Probably not really, but we don't know his real birthday. All of the cats are chosen to have holiday birthdays.)

Anyway, thought you'd like to get to know me a bit! Now I'll talk about what's been happening here.

As you probably know, Cat got 4 new Webkinz and 1 MAZIN' Hamster (our very first!) yesterday. I've been hanging out with Odette the new Okapi and her new best friend, Sonora. I also met Harper and talked to him for a while. He's really nice!

Cat just got Night Whispers (new Warriors book) a few hours ago, and she's already finished it. Talk about a fast reader. But at least she doesn't still have her nose in that book so she doesn't pay attention to us. For once, Cat's run out of stuff to read! (She doesn't feel like re-reading any of her thousand books that she's read a million times right now.)

Well, enough of that. We're really worried about Galloway, our Gecko. If you've read the first post of this thread, you'll know he's really hyper. Lately it's really starting to show. He's been practically bouncing off the walls! I've tried to talk to him, and our conversation went something like this:

Me: Hi, Galloway.
Him: *gaze darts around the room* Hi.
Me: Cat and the other Webkinz are really worried about you, you know.
Him: Why? *starts fidgeting*
Me: You're acting strange. You move around too much.
Him: I can move around as much as I want. Why do you think that's a problem?
(We can hear two Webkinz arguing.)
Twinkle: NO, I DID NOT STEAL YOUR ERASER! WHY IS IT SUCH A BIG DEAL TO YOU?
Lucius: I WAS TRYING TO ERASE SOMETHING!
Galloway: *attention snaps to two arguing Webkinz, runs up stairs*
Me: *stares after him* That was weird...

Maybe someone can figure out what's wrong with him. Or maybe we're just being paranoid. I don't know. Bye, guys! Gotta go!

Last edited by CatGirl81; 11-28-2010 at 04:06 PM..
Old 11-28-2010, 12:52 AM   #20
ill make you feel
Gifted

Default Re: The Other Side of the Rainbow- Where Cat and her Whimsical Webkinz Live! Take a Look at Kenshey Academy, Play with the 3 Resident Cats, and Have an AWESOME Time in Stories, Blogs, Bios, and MORE! Hazel's Blog Entry: What's Happening in the House?

Woah! What's up with Galloway?

Tags
bestthreadever!, cloud363 approves!, cookie approved, cute!-kat, d has a taggie! c:, d loves this thread!, desty was here :), epic brohoof, googles always prevail, googs approved, harriet likes this, how many bunnies?, ifyoureadyourtags, littlekozmo wasn't here, nacho tamer, pshyeah, radical!, smile; you're beautiful!, sparkle wants cookies, team peeta!!!, the random family, trob, where's the pot of gold?, yomcnugget, you are beautiful!