Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 07:24 PM   #1
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

Lightbulb ☼ ♥ A Noteworthy and Plush-tastic Story of My Life ♥ : The Adventures of ♦ Kat and the Webkinz ♦ ☼ <Entertaining WI Members in a 3-in-1 Thread, One Meow at a Time> Contains 18,000+ Pictures and 1,000+ Updates with More Coming!

Greetings, Webkinz Insiders!
You're about to embark on a journey through many stories of my life as a Webkinz owner.

Click the image to open in full size.

Want to support the return of the popularity of MMWF threads?
Bring Back MMWF / The MMWF Fan Club

WOAH WOAH WOAH! I thought you were on "Meow About Something Else!" Why is "Share a Meow" opened, where's "Share Another Meow" and "Meow About Something Else," and why does this thread have over 10,000 posts and [about] 75 tags?
Originally Posted by JacksMom
FIA was cleaning up that section today and in some cases, merged multiple threads. If you are having any troubles, please contact her by PM. Thanks!
That means that FIA was cleaning out this section by merging peoples' threads, as in "Share a Meow," "Share Another Meow," and "Meow About Something Else" have been merged into one thread. Why? 'Cause of the new rule of only one thread per person.

Yes, the awesome Kat made this banner. (I sadly do not take requests...)

☼ ♥ A Noteworthy and Plush-tastic Story of My Life ♥ : The Adventures of ♦ Kat and the Webkinz ♦ ☼
Entertaining Webkinz Insider Members in a 3-in-1 Meet My Webkinz Family Thread, One Meow at a Time

Last Updated: Stay Part 3: Kings and Queens
Latest Webkinz (Introduced): Rodrigo the Plush-only Webkinz Otter

ALRIGHT NOW!
So you came and saw us for a bit.
Then you shared a meow with us.
Then you shared another meow with us!
Then you meowed it up all you wanted with us.
Then we just went back to sharing another meow.
Then you meowed about something else with us.
NOW ALL THE MEOWS HAVE BEEN COMBINED INTO ONE BIG MEOW!
Because this is a noteworthy and plush-tastic story of my life!
Meow...

Confusing you at all? I bet it is.

"Share a Meow" (previously known as "Come See Katie and Her Webkinz!") [sorta] starts on the fifth post.
"Share Another Meow" (also was known as "Meow it Up All You Want" for like, ten minutes) starts here.
"Meow About Something Else" starts here.
The three threads being merged starts here (feel famous, Elephant?).

If you're confused where you are in the thread, look for where it says my username (Blackie_Lab2003). Alright...look to the right...see those words? What thread does it say? There's your answer. ("Share a Meow" in the 10,000's means that it's part of the merged thread.)

1. Introduction to "Kat and the Webkinz"

2. Meet Kat
3. Rules
4. F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
5. Want to Be a Part of the Updates?
6. Say What? (The Dictionary)
7. The Update Notification Club
8. Other Topics I've Made
9. Webkinz Family Information - Basic List and More Information
10. The Master List of Updates - Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
11. Picture Threads INVADED! (Information)
12. The Kinz Choice Awards "KATW" Won

13. The Master List of Updates with Descriptions - Part 1
14. "Kat and the Webkinz" Soundtrack
15. How I Got Started on Webkinz

Welcome to…
A Noteworthy and Plush-tastic Story of My Life: The Adventures of Kat and the Webkinz

(or Kat and the Webkinz or even KATW for short)

Or, in fancy text…
☼ ♥ A Noteworthy and Plush-tastic Story of My Life ♥ : The Adventures of ♦ Kat and the Webkinz ♦ ☼
☼ for the happiness and love this thread holds, plus to represent all of the days we’ve spent together
♥ for all the love in this life together
♦ for plumbobs, which is from The Sims which is a game about life

Welcome to a 3-in-1 thread!
Why is it 3-in-1? Two reasons...
It's 3 types of threads in 1...

1. Meet My Webkinz Family - through biographies and other content, you will get to know the members of my Webkinz family
2. Picture Story Thread - stories written by me (and sometimes others) that I have my Webkinz act out in picture form
3. Blog - log/diary entries written by either me, my Webkinz, or sometimes others
It's also literally 3 threads in 1 (as in, it was originally 3 separate threads)...
1. "Share a Meow with Kat and the Webkinz" - ran from 7/11/08-2/3/09
2. "Share Another Meow with Kat and the Webkinz" - ran from 2/3/09-6/2/09
3. "Meow About Something Else with Kat and the Webkinz" - ran from 6/25/09-12/13/09
(from then on it was this big merged up thread)

You’re about to encounter a very large thread that I have basically dedicated my life to. Hence, it’s “the story of my life” (yes, the title was inspired by One Direction, teehee).

But first and foremost, hi!
I am Kat. And I am not a dummy! Wait, no…

Hi! I'm Kat (full pen-name, Katrina Wabbit), and this is my Meet My Webkinz Family thread (that’s what I will always call it; not “Meet My Kinz Family”)!

In here I post updates about what it means to have a family of Webkinz from my perspective, and sometimes their perspectives. I go in depth and look at all of the aspects there could be to living a Webkinz-filled life. I show what’s going on in my imagination. I hint at what’s going on in my life at the current time. I give you guys a taste of my life--my life as a human raising a family of Webkinz.

This is a story of my life from a Webkinz owner perspective. A noteworthy one because a lot of events happens and it catches a lot of attention, and a plush-tastic one because of all of the plushes (Webkinz, more specifically) involved.

These updates/adventures are based off of visual media (television episodes, movies, internet videos) I’ve enjoyed, books and comics I’ve enjoyed, things I’ve written in the past (I recycle a lot of stories and fanfiction I’ve written as a kid), actual things that have happened in my life, or whatever idea graces my mind.

I try to include all of my Webkinz in updates, but it's hard with the amount I have!
I live in Connecticut and New York. While I am in Connecticut, you guys will mainly see Chloe the Poodle and the others. When I am in New York, you will mainly see Shona the Beagle and her little family. Or you could see nearly everyone with virtual online updates!
I consider Shona the main character of this thread, but Chloe is the face of this place. Chloe was my first Webkinz, and she has a lot to offer. The only reason why she's not the main character is because her plush self is falling apart and I don't want to wear her down more with my constant travelling.

I show my love, compassion, and dedication I’ve held for something since 2008.

I’ll always remember escaping my chaotic life listening to “Never Stop” as I created this fictional Webkinz world for you guys.

“'Cause' I'm here to turn the corner with you,
When we're together there's nothing that we can't do.
You signed my name on your arm,
You put so much in my heart.
When the darkness rolls in,
I'll be there through thick and thin.
I want you to know, I want you to know,
I'll never stop loving you.
I hope that you know wherever you go,
I'll never stop loving you.”

-- “Never Stop,” Hilary Duff

I’ll never stop loving my Webkinz. I’ll never stop dedicating myself to this thread. I’ll never stop the compassion I have for you guys.

Enough with the sappy speech about how I’m sharing my love and life’s stories with you guys. Let me tell you more about how this thread originated and whatnot.

So once upon a time a long time ago on the same planet you are living on right now (unless you come from Planet Xenas like some of the little guys here) a girl called Kat (Katie at the beginning) got inspired by a bunch of people (aka karebear38, Flamingish, AddictedtoAnime21, ThePoint16, dancerkinzgirl4, Bubblegum165, Webkinzgirl147, 1luvpuppies, and I think that's it but there might be more) one night that drove me to make a Webkinz picture thread the very next day. Then with some encouragement from chatterbox4eva39, puncuation, and 1luvpuppies the thread was ADOPTED! (Not born. Born is boring. But that doesn't make much sense...but OH WELL.)

But we basically have it all here, or whatever I can think of. This thread will contain a bunch of information, picture stories, mini picture stories, adoption updates, blog entries, journal entries, diary entries, doodles, artwork, conversations, little text updates, game updates, biographies, anything else that can be made into an “update,” SO MUCH MORE about my (very large) Webkinz family (but a bunch of the times I like to focus around my Beagle, Shona, and her family and friends).

And who can forget the “series” of the picture thread, aka the big picture stories that either contain massive amounts of drama or massive amounts of comedy. They may play your emotions, they will have major plot, and there might just be insane cliffhangers.

This thread can be seen as a big storybook, a big diary, a TV show, or even just a big library. Whatever you like! This is your experience as well, because YOU are the beloved reader of the thread and YOU are somehow a member of our family!

And yes, this thread contains over 18,000 pictures. Yes, I counted. How did I get to this point? Simple. I HAVE NO LIFE. This is the only thing I figured out what to do with my empty life and it is suiting me WELL. If you're wondering about all those pictures, I use a Nikon Coolpix S3100 (since 2011; I originally used a Nikon Coolpix S210 in 2009/2010 and I used a Sony Cybershot in 2008.) and Photobucket's services to get them all up here.

But yeah, enjoy the mass amount of content I made just for you guys!

Enjoy the world I have let you guys escape to. A word where Webkinz are alive and it was never a secret, where they interact with other plushes and my dogs, where they have special powers like magic and flying, where crazy situations happen, where aliens get involved leading to travelling the galaxy, where my dogs have secret identities, where certain dates of the year cause things to happen, where I try to write about some issues in the world, and so much more.

So, if you ever have a bad day, are in a reading mood, are in the mood for some “dramedy” (drama/comedy) and cute science fiction, or if you're just so absolutely bored you're ready to scream, just get comfy and click a random page and start scrolling through or click a random link on the update list.

And if you're planning to sit and read through this whole thing, grab a can or two of Coca Cola or some other caffeinated soda, because you'll be here a couple days…

“Nothing lasts forever,
But I’ll always remember,
Those nights we spent together…
Wherever you are.”

-- “Wherever You Are,” Ke$ha

Enjoy your days and nights here! ☺

So cheers!

Cause we're just gonna have some Kat-Tastic fun and adventure, my reader marshmallow peep internet neighbors!!

Welcome to the story of my life, which I am happy to share with all of you, wherever you are. ♥

Enjoy your stay in the Neighborhood of [to be named, lol] (that's what we call the KATW virtual neighborhood world that is this thread)!

We'll always be here for you. We promise.

Enjoy the adventures, my lovely Webkinz Insider marshmallow peep internet neighbors!

<3
-Kat and the Webkinz

©2008-2015 Black Labrador Retriever Productions
All content (Webkinz, pictures, etc.) is property of Blackie_Lab2003 (Kat) and was made for WebkinzInsider.com. Reposting on other sites without permission will make her very upset and will get you in a lot of trouble so don't do it.

Last edited by Blackie_Lab2003; 03-08-2015 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: I love you guys. <3
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 08:17 PM   #2
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

Default Re: Come See Katie and Her Webkinz! Contains Videos Filled With Real Life Pics!

keep scrolling down(:

Last edited by chatterbox4eva39; 09-25-2010 at 12:57 PM..
Old 07-11-2008, 08:23 PM   #3
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Come See Katie and Her Webkinz! Contains Videos Filled With Real Life Pics!

The Labs of Kat and the Webkinz are Reserving This Post Because For Future Use Because Commodore and FIA are Letting Them.
(Lacey, Madeline, Hershica, Maddy, Makuta, Matty, and Tropical Banana)
UNDER CONSTRUCTION! WILL GET DONE ASAP!

Webkinz Family Information

List of Webkinz
(And yes, I do count Kinz Klips, Mazin' Hamsters, and Zumbuddies as part of the gang.)
>$Key$<
Pink = Girl
Blue = Boy
Purple = Hermaphrodite (Boy and Girl)

* = Webkinz Cares Animal
* = Virtual-Only Webkinz
* = Plush-Only Webkinz
* = Currently Unadopted Webkinz
* = Registered on a Different Account Than Owner

Click on their names to learn more about them!
1. Chloe the girl Webkinz Poodle
2. Fluffy the girl Webkinz Persian Cat
Parkee the boy Webkinz Pug
4. Rex (aka Rexy) the boy Webkinz Golden Retriever
5. Taffy the girl Lil' Kinz White Terrier
6. Carlos the boy Webkinz Chihuahua
7. Dandy the girl Webkinz Pink Pony
8. Koko the girl Lil' Kinz Gorilla
9. Sabrina the girl Webkinz Black Cat
10. Salem the boy Webkinz Black Cat
11. Hopkinz the boy Lil' Kinz Tree Frog
12. Emma the girl Lil' Kinz Yorkie
13. Dreamer the boy Webkinz Clydesdale
14. Dasher the boy Webkinz Reindeer
15. Shona the girl Webkinz Beagle
16. Lacey the girl Webkinz Yellow Lab
17. Madeline the girl Webkinz Black Lab
18. Sophie the girl Lil' Kinz Persian Cat
19. Hershica the girl Webkinz Chocolate Lab *
20. Freddie the boy Webkinz Velvety Elephant
21. Maddy the girl Lil' Kinz Black Lab
22. Lucky Love the girl Webkinz Love Frog
23. Olive the girl Webkinz Charcoal Cat
24. Patricia the girl Webkinz Panda
25. Sir Edmund the boy Webkinz Duck
26. Lily the girl Webkinz Whimsy Dragon
27. London the girl Lil' Kinz Black Poodle
28. Journey the boy Webkinz Samoyed
29. Chelsea the girl Webkinz Pink Poodle
30. Powder the boy Lil' Kinz Cocker Spaniel *
31. Elizabeth (aka Liz) the girl Webkinz Elephant
32. Jenny the girl Webkinz Pink Googles
33. Phil the boy Webkinz Bengal Tiger
34. Lil the girl Webkinz Black and White Cheeky Dog
35. Shuffle the boy Webkinz Toco Toucan
36. Carly the girl Webkinz Cheeky Monkey
37. Shoes the girl Lil' Kinz Cow *
38. Melanie the girl Lil' Kinz Persian Cat *
39. Lou the boy Webkinz Manatee *
40. Dina Lee the girl Lil' Kinz Gray and White Cat *
41. Jamarcus the boy Lil' Kinz St. Bernard *
42. Franny the girl Webkinz Bottlenose Dolphin
43. Miss McLovin the girl Webkinz White Terrier
44. Harvey the boy Webkinz Bat
45. Stacy the girl Webkinz Skunk
46. Joey the boy Lil' Kinz Monkey *
47. Sir Charlie the boy Webkinz Porcupine
48. Gummy the boy Webkinz Bubblegumasaurus *
49. Campbell the boy Lil' Kinz Lion *
50. Chadwick the boy Lil' Kinz Pig *
51. Frosty Bumble the boy Webkinz Snowman
52. Micheal the boy Webkinz American Buffalo
53. Snickerdoodle the boy Webkinz Hedgehog
54. Maya the girl Webkinz Parakeet
55. Nicole the girl Webkinz Pink and White Dog
56. Nick the boy Webkinz Emperor Dragon
57. Carnation the boy Webkinz Brown Cow
58. Cheryl the girl Webkinz Love Monkey
59. Cottonball the girl Webkinz Cotton Candy Bunny
60. Arif the boy Webkinz Groundhog
61. Stephiannalin the girl Webkinz Domino Cat
62. Mandy the girl Webkinz Grey Squirrel
63. Debbie the girl Lil' Kinz Seahorse
64. Midnight Cloud the girl Webkinz Black Panther
65. Old Man Jenkinz (aka Jenkinz) the boy Webkinz Clownfish
66. Evelyn the girl Lil' Kinz Persian Cat *
67. Holly Burbank (aka Burbank) the girl Lil' Kinz Black and White Cat
68. Tamara (aka Tammy) the girl Webkinz Tawny Pup / Miley the girl Webkinz Tawny Pup *
69. Tropical Banana (aka TB) the boy Webkinz Yellow Lab
70. Friend the girl Webkinz Brown Dog
71. Monroe the boy Webkinz Signature Timber Wolf
72. Magnus the boy Webkinz Mouse Kinz Klip *
73. Jimmy the boy Webkinz Opossum
74. Plankton Gizmo (aka Gizmo) the boy Webkinz Springer Spaniel
75. Paley the girl Webkinz Peppermint Puppy
76. Kaylynn the girl Webkinz Reindeer
77. Riley the girl Webkinz Reindeer Kinz Klip
78. Shane the boy Lil' Kinz Husky
79. Laraine the girl Webkinz Tree Kangaroo
80. Crellie the girl Webkinz Signature Endangered Bengal Tiger

81. Squigglenoodle the boy Webkinz Small Signature Beagle

82. Semma Zami (aka Zami) the boy Series 2 Bratty Zumbuddy

83. Sadiella (aka Sadie) the girl Webkinz Ferret
84. Margaret the girl Webkinz Signature Pomeranian

85. Bears Like Fish (aka BLF) the boy Webkinz Small Signature Black Bear
86. Tamaki the boy Webkinz Signature Labradoodle
87. Hikaru the boy Lil' Kinz Chicken

88. Zeb Eclare (aka Zeb) the girl Series 3 Lazy Zumbuddy
89. Chris the boy Lil' Kinz Black Bear

90. Bruce the boy
Webkinz Minty Moose

91. Snoelle Bunny (aka Snoelle) the girl Holiday Nick Mazin' Hamster
92. Paris the girl Lil' Kinz Poodle

93. Hammiella (aka Ella) the girl Sweetie Mazin' Hamster

94. Flying Dutchman (aka Dutchman or Dutchy) the boy Webkinz Emerald Lab
95. Prince Tuesday the boy Lil' Kinz Golden Retriever
96. Ziley the boy Lil' Kinz Polar Bear

97. Saturn the boy Webkinz Apatosaurus
98. Lady Elaine the girl Webkinz Ice Dragon*
99. Mothra Zuzu (aka Zuzu) the girl Series 2 Giggly Zumbuddy

100. Fadam Zalo (aka Zalo) the hermaphrodite Series 1 Tricky Zumbuddy Klip

101. Sokki the girl Snowflake Mazin' Hamster
102. Zutara the boy Webkinz Signature Endangered Polar Bear
103. Adrienne the girl Lil' Kinz Budgie*
104. Taang the girl Lil' Kinz Leopard
105. Regina Delilah (aka Regina or Delilah) the girl Webkinz St. Patrick's Setter
106. Teddison (aka Teddy or Ted) the boy Webkinz Signature Bernese Mountain Dog
107. Autism Awareness (aka Double A) the boy Lil' Kinz Triggerfish
108. Magical Giraffe (aka Giraffe) the boy Webkinz Signature Giraffe*
109. Cantara the girl Lil' Kinz Canary
110. Kary the boy Signature Endangered Iberian Lynx
111. Herbert Mikiros (aka Herbert/Herb) the boy Spooky Mazin' Hamster
112. Heather June (aka Heather) the girl Webkinz Rainbow Armadillo
113. Cosmo the boy Webkinz Jr. Blue Puppy

114. Penny the girl Webkinz Chichi Chihuahua*
115. Emmerald the girl Webkinz Signature Lop Bunny
116. Kiki the girl Webkinz Hopping Bunny *
117. Callista Wormy (aka Callie) the girl Webkinz Caterpillar
118. Angela (aka Angie) the
girl Webkinz Love Puppy Kinz Klip
119. Buttercup the girl Webkinz Small Signature Black Lab
120. Summer Raine the girl Webkinz Green Earth Puppy
121. Melvin Orangie (aka Melvin) the boy Webkinz Orangutan
122. Trumpet (aka Trumpy) the boy Webkinz Wooly Mammoth*
123. Madigan the boy Webkinz Floral Fox
124. Natasha (aka Tasha) the girl Webkinz Purple Floral Fox
125. Alexandra (aka Lexi or Alex) the girl Webkinz Rainbow Zebra
126. Lady Karen (aka Karen) the girl Webkinz King Charles Spaniel
127. Kyoya the boy Webkinz Hippie Hippo
128. Maiko the girl Lil' Kinz Lamb
129. Tokka the girl Webkinz Leopard
130. Toko the boy Webkinz Spotted Leopard Kinz Klip
131. Mayflour the boy Webkinz Grey Owl
132. Nina Lee the girl Lil' Kinz Gold and White Cat
133. Dil the boy Lil' Kinz Black and White Cheeky Dog
134. Sugar the boy Cookie Mazin' Hamster
135. Dennis the boy Webkinz Iguana*
136. Kaylor the girl Webkinz Small Signature Tuxedo Cat
137. Clarissa (aka Clary) the girl Webkinz Winter Fawn
138. Manny the Kinectimals Pet Buddy

139. Mimi Annie
140. Malachi
141. Tepsi
142. Zool Camaya
143. Chesnut
144. Gemini
145. Kimmy
146. Karina
147. Kaytron 500
148. Roger Roger
149. Mary Kate
150. Marvin
151. Rodrigo

Last edited by Blackie_Lab2003; 05-12-2014 at 09:50 PM..
Old 07-11-2008, 08:24 PM   #4
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

keep scrolling!

Last edited by chatterbox4eva39; 09-25-2010 at 12:58 PM..
Old 07-11-2008, 08:27 PM   #5
ill make you feel
Gifted

*This is the first post of Share a Meow. You may read it but keep in mind that it is very outdated. Read the actual first post for accurate info.*
Yes, I Did Make This Banner! Want Me to Make You One? Let Me Know and I'll See What I Can Do! (And Probably Most of the Picture Story Threads With Banners Have Banners By Me.)

It's Time to Share a Meow With Kat and the Webkinz!
Meet the Family, See the House, Get Updates on Them, Watch Them Go on Adventures, and SO Much More!

(Previously Known as "Come See Katie and Her Webkinz!")

But Whoa, Why's This Thread Closed?
You Guys Love it So Much, it Got So Big! We Must Obey WI Rules and Start a New One, But it Was a Pleasure Working With You Guys! I'll Be Back Soon, Hopefully Less Than a Week! Everything Will Still Be Here, Just Continued on the New Thread!
Hang in Tight! It Will Be Worth it!
~Kat
(News Update on This: Here)

---
Table of Contents:

1. Last Updated Date
2. Group Picture
3. Who's in Here?
4. List of Stuff
5. Important Stuff
6. Kat's Bulletinz
7. F.A.Q.
8. Hall of Awesomeness
9. Rating
10. Theme Song
---
LAST UPDATED: 2/3/09
LAST UPDATE: "Picture This News: A New Thread is Coming!"
(Want to See ALL the Updates? Click Under the First Link Under "List of Stuff"!)
---
GROUP PICTURE!
All of My Webkinz From 1/10/09
---
Who's in Here?

My Webkinz:

Pink = Girl
Blue = Boy

* = Webkinz Cares Animal
* = Virtual-Only Webkinz
* = Registered on One of My Brothers' Accounts
* = Seasonal Webkinz
* Retired Webkinz
* = Webkinz That Was Pet of the Month

Chloe the girl Poodle
Fluffy the girl Persian Cat
Parkee the boy Pug
Rex the boy Golden Retriever
Taffy the girl Lil' White Terrier
Carlos the boy Chihuahua
Dandy the girl Pink Pony
Koko the girl Lil' Gorilla
Sabrina the girl Black Cat
Salem the boy Black Cat
Hopkinz the boy Lil' Tree Frog
Emma the girl Lil' Yorkie
Dreamer the boy Clydesdale
Dasher the boy Reindeer
Shona the girl Beagle
Lacey the girl Yellow Lab
Madeline the girl Black Lab
Sophie the girl Lil' Persian
Hershica the girl Chocolate Lab
Freddie the boy Velvety Elephant
Maddy the girl Lil' Black Lab
Lucky Love the girl Love Frog
Olive the girl Charcoal Cat
Patricia the girl Panda
Sir Edmund the boy Duck
Lily the girl Whimsy Dragon
London the girl Lil' Black Poodle
Journey the boy Samoyed
Chelsea the girl Pink Poodle
Powder the boy Lil' Cocker Spaniel
Elizabeth the girl Elephant
Jenny the girl Pink Googles
Phil the boy Bengal Tiger
Lil the girl Black and White Cheeky Dog
Shuffle the boy Toco Toucan
Carly the girl Cheeky Monkey
Shoes the girl Lil' Cow
Melanie the girl Lil' Persian
Lou the boy Manatee
Dina Lee the girl Lil' Gray and White Cat
Jamarcus the boy Lil' St. Bernard
Franny the girl Bottlenose Dolphin
Miss McLovin the girl White Terrier
Harvey the boy Bat
Stacy the girl Skunk
Joey the boy Lil' Monkey
Sir Charlie the boy Porcupine
Gummy the boy Bubblegumasaurus
Campbell the boy Lil' Lion
Chadwick the boy Lil' Pig
Frosty Bumble the boy Snowman *
Micheal the boy American Buffalo
Snickerdoodle the boy Hedgehog
Maya the girl Parakeet
Nicole the girl Pink and White Dog
Nick the boy Emperor Dragon
Carnation the boy Brown Cow

And Also My Brothers' Webkinz Are Seen in Here, But They Are Not Guaranteed in an Update. (Check Out the Second Link Under "List of Stuff" For the Full List.)

Plus, Our Real Pets, Madison the Black Lab, and Sparky the Mutt, Appear in Here Quite a Bit, Along With Barbie, and Other Guest Webkinz and Stuffed Animals!
---
List of Stuff

List of Updates
Webkinz Collection List (of My Family)
The Story of How I Started on Webkinz
List of Promotion Graphics For This Thread
How to Get a Shout-Out
How to Get Advertised in This Thread
Thread History
Got an Idea?
Kat's Schedule
The Update Notification Club
Share a Meow at Kat's Webkinz House!
Fan Club
What Are We Saying in KinzChat PLUS?
The Old Banners
Webkinz: Dream Catchers?
Awards
"Kat and the Webkinz" Soundtrack
Ask Kat and the Webkinz! #1
---
Important Stuff
There is Some Important Stuff About the Thread You Guys MUST Know! Here They Are!

About This Thread
"Kat and the Webkinz" is My Family Thread Where I Post About My Rascals, Show Off Their Adventures, Post Updates on Them, and So Much More!

Ads/Shout-Outs
A Lot of People Want Ads and Shout-Outs. If You Want Them, Look Under "List of Stuff" For the Links and Find Out How to Get Them.

Kat's Mansion
My Webkinz House Isn't Much of a House. IT'S A DANG MANSION, MAN! Don't Call it a House, Call it a Mansion, Because it's a Mansion. (And I Will Update That to My Mansion's Thread Soon.) Anyway, if You Saw Some Really Cool Rooms in the Updates, and You Wanna Check Them Out Yourself, Drop Me a PM and Ask to Come Over. You Could Also Stop By the Saturday Parties at My Place. (Every Saturday I Hold a Party, Organized on My Profile.) There's a Bunch of Cool Rooms in My Mansion, But Note, a LOT of Them Aren't Finished!

Types of Updates
On This Thread, I Make 3 Types of Update: Real-Life, Virtual, and Video. (Videos Are Considered Real-Life Unless They're Taping Me Playing on Webkinz.) Real-Life is When I Take Pictures of My Plushes Walking Around the Real World. Virtual is When I Take Screenshots of My Webkinz in Webkinz World. And Video, is Just Videos of My Webkinz. So, That's it.

Lacey's Blog
Every Saturday, I Post an Update Which is Narrated By Lacey. This is Called Lacey's Blog and Lacey Tells About What Happened to Her During the Week. It's Mostly Just a Post Long, But Yeah. So, Now Every Saturday is Lacey's Saturday! And By the Way, if I Couldn't Get to Lacey's Blog One Saturday, Then it's Moved to Sunday.

Picture This News
Every Sunday, Sir Charlie Hosts a Normally Post-Long Update of New Stuff Happening in Webkinz World, Thread News, and WEATHER IN MY AREA! If Picture This News Doesn't Come Up on Sunday, it Will Be Moved to Monday or Cancelled For the Week.

Webkinz Cares
You All Know About Webkinz Cares Animals, Right? They Are Sold at Walgreens, and a Seal With a Red Tag is Sold at Your Retailers. There's More to Them Than Just the Cheap Price and Red Tags With Cool Stuff. When You Go to the Webkinz Foundation Website, Which Part of the Money Earned From a WCares Animal Sold Goes to, Says That They're Going to Pledge Money Towards an Autism Research Foundation. Well, Since My Brothers Are Autistic...BUY WEBKINZ CARES ANIAMLS! (Also, MuzicKittenz's Sister, LabradorLuverZ's Brother, and Onlychild1999's Cousin Are Autistic Also.) I Already Bought 8. You Buy Some Too!

The Update Notification Club
Do You Want to Know When There's a New Update? I Have Started an Update Notification Club! Go Look at "List of Stuff" and There's a Link to Find More About the Update Notification Club.

More Things to Do...
Love This Thread and a Member of WI? COMMENT! Commenting Makes Me Feel Better. Also, RATE! And Give a Nice Rating. Not Nice Ratings Make Me Sad. Also, if You Have an Idea of Something For Me to Do Next, Tell Me! Then I'll Put it on My List of Update Ideas.
---
Kat's Bulletinz:

• "LIST OF STUFF" IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS THREAD! Don't Ignore it! Has Everything You Need to Know About This Thread! (Scroll Down to See it!)
  • The Room Makeover is Still in Progress. This Will Take a While, But When it's Done, I'll Make an Update of the Webkinz Discovering Their "New Offline Home." (It's Almost Done!)
  • 12/09: "Special Updates" Section Now Up, But Not Complete. Give Me Time. I Have Created Over 200 Updates.
  • 12/19: Update Notification Club Modified! Members Will Now Get Notified By PM! Members, Please, DON'T Reply to the PM or You WILL Kill My Inbox!
  • 12/20: House Thread Link Now Under "List of Stuff"!
  • 12/23: Now Showing Video Updates!
  • 12/24: Fan Club Has Been Opened!
  • 12/28: Holy Mushrooms! 4,000 Pics and Videos Hit!
  • 12/31: Smitchell Just Told Us We Need to STAY ON TOPIC! If You Guys Start an Off-Topic Conversation in This Thread Again, Kat and the Webkinz Will END!!!!
  • 1/1: I Will Host Weekly Parties Again and Such, But it Can Be Only Discussed in MY PROFILE!
  • 1/1: "The Kat-Tastic Webkinz Weekend 2" Begins Today! (January 1-3) I Will Be Having Lots of Cool Updates, New Years Stuff, and a Special Surprise For Other Picture Threads!
  • 1/4: The Last of "The Kat-Tastic Webkinz Weekend 2" Updates Have Been Put Up. I Also Might Go Webkinz Shopping Today. Also, "Special Updates" and "Survey #2" Have Been Removed From "List of Stuff." And I Will No Longer Be Counting Comments. Also, the List of Webkinz on the First Post Has Been Color-Coded. And, Please Welcome, Maya and Snickerdoodle!
  • 1/5: New Banner! You Guys Better Like, it, Because it Literally Took TWO HOURS to Make! Also, No "Picture This News" This Week, But it Will Definitely Be Done Next Week!
  • 1/9: Maya Has Been Diagnosed With ADD By Barbie! Also, I Will Be Giving Each Webkinz Their Own Post About Themselves, and Chloe's is Done. Look in "Who's in Here?" Above the Bulletinz at Chloe's Name and You Can Probably Figure Out How This Will Be Organized.
  • 1/10: Wahoo! New Group Picture! And I Managed to Get Gummy in There Too! How'd I Get Him There? MAGIC! XD Just Kiddin'. Just Needed a Graphics Program and I Took a Screenshot of Gummy in the Dressing Window! Also, Why is Tomorrow a Very Special Day? GUESS, EVERYONE! GUESS! And You'll Find Out in the Third Entry of Lacey's Blog! (By the Way, it's Not My Birthday Tomorrow. That's April 18.) And I've Modified My Schedule! UPDATE: The Answer is, Tomorrow is the 6 Month Anniversary! And Fluffy's Info Has Been Put Up!
  • 1/11: Happy 6 Month Anniversary of This Thread! I Held a Party, and New Survey! Also, I Will Do Sunday News. I Forgot This Week.
  • 1/13: Please Welcome, Nicole, the Pink and White Dog! She Has OCD with Cleaning.
  • 1/16: Welcome, Nick the Emperor Dragon! He is Very Hyper and is Lily's Long Lost Twin!
  • 1/17: No Way! This Thread is the Oldest Picture Thread STILL ALIVE! And the Second Oldest Thread in This Section Still Alive! (And Congrats to KKF Being the Second Oldest Still Alive, and Meerkat Being the Third.)
  • 1/25: First Post, UPDATED!
  • 1/28: "Table of Contents" Added!
  • 2/1: Please Welcome, Carnation the Brown Cow! My Little Forgetter...
  • 2/3: Last Update For This Thread Posted Up! See You Guys Soon!
---
F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
(Well, Sorta.)

Q: What's Your Webkinz World Username?
A: My Webkinz Username is SquidwardLover. (And Yes, You Can Add Me. I Can Have Up to 100 Friends Left.) (And You Can Add Me on WI Too. You Don't Have to Ask.)

Q: Can I Make a Thread Like This?
A: Yeah, Sure! I Can't Control the Production of Picture Threads! Also, a Lot of the Newer Threads Say They Were Inspired By Me! Also, Karebear36 Was the First Person to Create One, and She Said "I Was Sad to See More, But at Least I Can Still Be the First!". Plus, Karebear36, is, Kinda, Gone. So, Yeah.

Q: One of Your Updates REALLY Inspired Me! Can I Make an Update Like it?
A: I See So Many Picture Stories Similar to Mine Every Day. I Have TOO Many Updates to Say "Hey! That's MY Idea!" If I Inspired You, That's Great. I'm Also Inspired By Other People too. You Can Make Updates Like Mine. Just Don't Make Them Direct Copies. (Direct Copy Examples: Buying a Whimsy Dragon and a Lil' Monkey, and Naming them Lily and Joey, and Making a Dora the Explorer Spoof. Then Make Them Go Look For a Ball. That Would Be a Direct Copy of "Lily the Explorer." Buying a Pink Googles, Naming it Jenny, and Then Have Webkinz Sue Each Other. That Would Be a Direct Copy of "Judge Jenny.")

Q: How Do You Come Up With Your Names? They're So Creative!
A: Either They Randomly Spit Out of Me, or My Mom Comes Up With Them. Also, Some Other Names Have Been Come Up With or By Other Friends and Family.

Q: Did You Make That Banner?
A: Yes, and if You Want Me to Make You a Banner, I Shall! Just Tell Me What You Want on it! And By the Way, For Those Who Want Me to Make a Graphics Shop, It's Not Gonna Happen. I Can Really Focus on Just One Thing at a Time, and I'm Afraid That If I Open a Graphics Shop, I'll Be Doing Less on "Kat and the Webkinz."

Q: How Much Do You Update This Thread?
A: Too Much. To the Point Where if There's No Update in ONE Day, People Run Around in Circles Like Maniacs. XD

Q: Can I Have an Ad/Shout-Out?
A: Yes. Just Follow the Instructions, Where the Links to That Stuff Are Under "List of Stuff." (Also, Please Forgive Me if I Forget a Shout-Out or Ad You Request. I Tend to Forget Things. If You Really Are Strong That I've Forgotten, Remind Me. You'll See the Forgotten Shout-Out/Ad on a Future Update.)

Q: Why Are You Called "Kat" When Your Username is Blackie_Lab2003?
A: Kat is My Real Name. (Well, Katie is But Kat is My WI Name.) When I Made a Title Change, Instead of it Being "Come See Kat and Her Webkinz!", I Decided to Give it a Nice Twist, and it Eventually Came to be "Share a Meow With Kat and the Webkinz!".

Q: Can You Notify Me Whenever You Update?
A: Yes. Just Join the Update Notification Club.

Q: Is That the Rest of the Update? Is There More?
A: Well, it Seems to Get Confusing Since I Stopped Putting "More on Next Post"s on Multi-Part Updates. If You Need to Know if it's a Multi-Part Update, Check the Title of the Update. Is There a "(Part 1)" or Something Like That in it? Also, to Know if the Updates Have Ended, Check the Bottom of the Post For a "Bye WI!". If the Bottom of the Post Says "Bye WI!", it's Done. If Not, Give Me Time. The Rest Will Be Up Soon. The Only Time I WILL NOT Post a "Bye WI!" is on the Bonus Pictures (It Will Say "Bonus Picture" in the Title) or on Updates Like "The 12 Days of Christmas."

Q: Hey, I'm in Your Update Notification Club and You Didn't Tell Me That You Updated! Wassup With That?
A: Please Understand That There Are Some Days That I Can't Notify You. Usually When I Update, I Usually Just Put Up the Pictures and That's it. I Gotta Post the Links to Each of the Posts With Pictures on One Post, Then I Gotta Count All the Pictures and Comments, Add Them to the Last Number I Recorded, and Add Them Together, Then I Gotta Update the Front Page, and Then I Gotta Do the Update Notification Club. So Please Understand if You Don't Get Notified. K?

Q: Um, You Used an Idea I Gave You, and I'm Not Getting Credit!
A: I Do My BEST to Credit. If You Gave Me an Idea and Forgot to Credit, Please, Notify Me! I'll Post it in as Soon as I Can. I Get So Many Ideas, That I Tend to Forget Who Gave Me the Idea.

Q: Can You Use Your Brothers' Webkinz More?
A: Whenever I Get a Chance, I Try to Use Them. But They're Harder to Find and Get a Hold of, So You Won't Be Seeing Them as Often as My Webkinz.

Q: Can You Use Your Dogs, Madison and Sparky, More in Updates?
A: Whenever They're Around, I Try to Use My Fluffy Monsters. But They Have Their Own Little Schedule They Stick to, and They Don't Like to Cooperate With Me When I Try to Use Them. It Can Take Me 10 Minutes Just to Get Them in the Right Place For a Shot I Want. Sparky Has a Low Attention Span and Madison Doesn't Like to Make Eye Contact With Me.

Q: How Do You Do All This?
A: Since This Has Been Asked A LOT and Some People Want a Behind the Scenes Special, I Will Do a "Behind the Scenes of Kat and the Webkinz" Where I Show How to Do Everything.

Q: Why Isn't My Thread Popular/What Can I Do to Make Mine Better?
A: It Will All Come to You. As Long as You Have Decent Pictures and Stuff, it Will Come to You and Your Time Will Come. And Try to Stick to One Thread. Unless if it Got Closed Due to Size.

Q: Kat, WHERE ARE YOU?
A: Since My Autistic Brothers Can Handle Crowds, My Mom Takes Advantage of This, So I Get Pulled to Places Often. I Also Have a Schedule Posted Up Under "List of Stuff." So, if I'm Not Online Tuesday After School, it's Pretty Obvious That I HAVE ART CLUB. And, if I'm Not Online on Saturday Morning, it's Pretty Obvious THAT I'M EITHER AT SIB GROUP, OR CCD THEN BASKETBALL CLASS THEN MY GRANDMA'S.

Q: Why Are Lou and Hershica Registered on Your Brother's Account?
A:
Because When We First Started on Webkinz, I Registered Their First Pets on My Account Because I Thought They Weren't Going to Bother to Take Care of Their Pets, and Ended Up They Got REALLY Addicted and We Were Fighting Over it, So the Next Time We Got Webkinz, My Mom Asked Me to Give Them Their Own Accounts, and I Was Like "Oh, I Will!". Man, Those Boys Messed Up My Rooms and One of the Pets Got SICK! Now They Have Their Own Accounts and Their Pets Never Get Sick, But They Never Play. So, to Even it Out, I registered Some of My Pets on Jack's Account, and I'll Eventually Register One to Scott's Account to Save His Account. Whatever Webkinz I Get This Summer, Will Be Registered on His Account Because it Expires this September and He's Lost Interest. Anyway, the Reason For Hershica Being on Jack's Account is Because He's Always Wanted a Chocolate Lab, and the Reason For Lou is Because He Was DYING For an Underwater Room, and Me Waiting Would Be Easier Handled Than Him Saying "YOU'RE SO LUCKY!" 3,000 Times.
---
The Hall of Awesomeness!

Over 5,000 Awesome Photos and Videos!
Over 300 Updates!
Over 80,000 Hits
5 Stars!
#1st Most Replied To
#1st Most Viewed
Over 200 Fans!

First Meet My Webkinz Family Thread to Get Closed Due to SIZE!

Click Here to See the Awards!
---
---
"Kat and the Webkinz" Theme Song

"Kat and the Kinz"
Written By Onlychild1999

Kat,
And The Kinz!
Chloe was #1!
For Kat.
Kat
And her Kinz!
K to the A to the T
To the
Kinz!
Kat, Katie, Blackie_Lab2003
And her Kinz!
Katie n Kinz
Rock My World!
Kat and Kinz.
There are a ton of those kool kinz,
And Kat!
Kat and her Kinz!
They rock!
Madeline, Parkee,
Some Webbies
Of Kat's!
Kinz, Kinz, Kinz and Kat!
They Rock!
Lily, Nick, and Barbie!
The comedy threesome!
And Kat!
The Webkinz thread is so awesome!
Gummy the Bubblegumasaurus!
The virtual only Kinz!
And Kat!
Katie n her Kool Kinz!
Yeah, yeah!
Tons of crazy Kinz and Kat!
Rockin' WI!
K-A-T-I-E and the K-I-N-Z!!!
Katie and the Kinz!
Rocking WI!
Nicole and OCD!
Me and OKAKD!
OBSESSIVE KAT AND KINZ DISORDER!!!
K to the A to the T to the K-I-N-Z!
Singin' K to the A to the T to the I to the E to the K-I-N-Z!
Katie and The Kinz!
The Kinz are doing wacky stuff!
With Kat!!

---
*Oh No! No Pictures? The Fist Ones Are on the Next Few Posts Because This Thread Was WAY Different in the Beginning!*
---
Enjoy!
~Kat and the Webkinz

Last edited by Blackie_Lab2003; 06-15-2011 at 10:34 AM..
Old 07-11-2008, 08:28 PM   #6
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

I love your webkinz names!My riendeers name is Dasher as well!
puncuation is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 08:31 PM   #7
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Cute names! I can't wait for the video or pics!
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 09:03 PM   #8
ill make you feel
Gifted

Thanks!

Well, apparently I can't do videos because TinyPic wants me to explode.

So, I'll go grab some pictures! ^_^

---------- Blackie_Lab2003 added 6 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Randomness!
Starring: Lacey, Madeline, Hershica, Maddy, Phil, Lil, Sabrina, Jenny, Spot, Salem, Lily, Dandy and Taffy

My Dog Had Webkinz. XD

Hi. I'm Just Hangin'!

Do I Have To Slide Down?

Oh Boy...

Yay For Swinging!

Group Swing!

When I Walked in My Room, I Found These Guys Holding Hands! Quite Weird! My Silly Twins...

Look at Me!

Stop Waking Me Up!

Let's Just Let Him Sleep...

Cards!

Happy Halloween From the Black Cats!

So Similar!

Zzzz....Click the image to open in full size.

What Time Is It?

Bye WI!

And there will be more, soon!

Last edited by Blackie_Lab2003; 12-01-2010 at 04:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-11-2008, 09:14 PM   #9
Fo show
Gifted

Chantili will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Come See Katie and Her Webkinz! Contains Real Life Pics!

OH I love your pets!! Great Pics!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Chantili is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 11:34 AM   #10
ill make you feel
Gifted

Default Re: Come See Katie and Her Webkinz! Contains Real Life Pics!

Thanks. I'll post more tomorrow. I'm just tired and I'd like to enjoy some other pics.

---------- Blackie_Lab2003 added 833 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Who's ready for some more pictures?

Super Randomness!
Starring: Lucky Love, Sir Edmund, Dasher, Shona, Elizabeth, Icestorm, Patricia, Phil, Jenny, Wombo, Quackers, Dandy and Olive

Seasonal Sleepover!

Hi! I'm a Mer-Beaglekinz!

How Do You Open This Thing?

Hi. I'm Just Chillin'.

Reading For My Brain!

Yummy...

Couch Potatoes...

The Great Outdoors...

Water!

Is This a New Litterbox?

Oh. It's Just a Toilet.

Bye WI!

More will be coming soon!

Last edited by Blackie_Lab2003; 10-01-2008 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
200 updates? awesome!, amazing :] <3 maddie, amazing! ---carmen, amazing!-smile2427, awesome pics!, awesomest thread eva!!!, awzum!!!!~ music~, barkin' lobsters ♥, best plushie pics 08, best thread ever!!, cute pics!, cute webkinz, edible paper! -music, future use~meerkat, gorrilla got a tag, great~shooting star, hayley luffs "rover" :), hi gummy!!!, hungry hungry hippos!, i love this thread!, it's just kat-tastic!, kat is back! :) -emzy, kat is back!-hayley, kat is my wi bestie! :), kat keeps on comin! -emma, kat-tastic!-kat, katie can't wait!!, katkinz, katnap your back!!!, kats back! ~cassidy~, keep on rockin wi, keep rockin' kat!~meerkat, lacey rox- katie, lemonpet saslgirjlas, lol lol lol, love it kat! ~lilly, loved ♥ it so so so much, luv this thread!-smilez, lynzerroxursox was here, muzickittenz loves pics!, muzickittenz loves thread, my cow loves this thread!, nice job kat!!! z, nice job!, nicole my favorite!, orangie ♥'s ur thread!, shuffle&&amelia, smilez is a fan!!!!, squirrel webkinz? lol, swags wuz here..., this thread rocks! 7101mk, what wild webkinz ♥, whoo hoo kat!, yay more randomness!, yay! more awesomeness!, yay! new kat thread!, yeah! new!`swags/sarah, yis thread rocks!!!, you rock kat, you rock kat gorrilla, you rock kat! - carmen, you rock kat~alyson93