Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2015, 06:07 PM   #11
2009RMSJN
Webkinz :)

2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!

Default Re: Nat and the kinz! Read about fun stories and take part in fun contests!

This is a story about Jack my Spooky Pup and Mocho my Mocha Pup!

Jack: Mocho, what do you want to do today!
Mocho: I have no idea... Hey let's go sledding!
Jack: Okay lets go get our sleds.

They got to the hill and saw EVERYONE else sledding, it was too many people so they couldn't sled... So they went for a walk, and found a hill that no one else would find!

They climbed to the top and saw a ramp where they could jump off it on the way down. They went on a sled together and as soon as they went off the ramp they flew and didn't come back down for a long time!

Jack: What was that?
Mocho: I don't know, but it was AWESOME!

They tried it again and it worked again! After that they went back to that hill everyday for the rest of winter! Next winter though it wasn't the same....

Sledding is the best thing to do in winter!
2012RMSJN is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2015, 06:50 PM   #12

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Nat and the kinz! Read about fun stories and take part in fun contests!

Sounds like an amazing hill!
Those other people didn't know what they were missing!
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-18-2015, 07:27 PM   #13
2009RMSJN

2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!2012RMSJN is not just visiting!

Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time for another contest!
Guess the pet..... this pet is a new release and is all black!
Old 08-18-2015, 07:38 PM   #14
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

I like this thread a lot!

For the contest --- Black Cocker Spaniel??
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 08-19-2015, 09:26 AM   #15
2009RMSJN

Thank You and yes it is a Black Cocker Spaniel! I have been wanting since I found out it came out! (sorry I only let one person answer! You can still answer for fun though!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There will be another interview up tomorrow morning!

Time for another interview!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today Simba my Lion, will be interviewing White Paws my Cocker Spaniel!

Simba: So White Paws where do you want to work?
White Paws: Haven't really thought about it...
Simba: Just give me some places then
White Paws: Ok, well I love to eat Politos pizza, and I love math!
Simba: I know where you can work!
White Paws: Yes, I can work at Politos as a cashier!
Simba: What is your favorite pizza, from Politos?
White Paws: I love BBQ Steak & Fry!
Simba: Thank You!
White Paws: Your Welcome!

Politos Pizza is a restaurant in the town I live in, their pizza is AMAZING!!!

Last edited by 2012RMSJN; 08-19-2015 at 09:26 AM..
Old 08-20-2015, 10:43 AM   #16
2009RMSJN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have another story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This story is about Blaze my Yellow Lab, and Bella my Chocolate Lab!

Blaze: What should we do on this hot, summer day?
Bella: We could sell lemonade?
Blaze: Okay lets go make A LOT!
Bella: Regular or Pink? How much should we sell for a glass?
Blaze: We'll go pink, it's sweeter, and 50 cents a glass!
Bella: I hope you made a lot look how many people want some!
Blaze: Don't worry we'll have enough!
Bella: Okay, tips are greatly appreciated!!!
Blaze: Well that went fast, do we have any more customers?
Bella: No that's all of them, let's go count our money!
Blaze: We made over $500!
Bella: Do you know what we can buy with that money?
Blaze and Bella: A POOL!!!!!

They went and got a pool, and when they got home they got it set up and filled it. Once it was filled they went and got their swim suits on and got in! They had so much fun in their pool. they invited friends over and had a pool party! That night they went night swimming and had a campfire!

Bella: This was fun!
Blaze: Ya, I'm glad we sold lemonade today, especially on a very hot day!
Bella: I'm just glad that we finally have a pool, and that I got to spend the day with you!
Blaze: Aww, thanks Bella!
Bella: Anytime!

Pink Lemonade is the best, I love swimming!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a HUGE thank you to everyone who follow my thread, I couldn't do it without you guys!!!
Old 08-20-2015, 05:01 PM   #17

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

mmm bbq steak and fry pizza sounds amazing!
And oh my gosh, a night swim with a campfire is the perfect kind of evening. Bella and Blaze should definitely keep up with the pink lemonade business!
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-20-2015, 09:21 PM   #18
2009RMSJN

There will be more updates with Blaze and Bella and also Ace added into it!

Help Luna!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is Luna my Moon Fox, help Luna figure out what to do today!

She doesn't want to go outside, cause it's raining...
She doesn't want to watch a movie, cause she's not moving around...
She also doesn't want to play video games...

What should she do???

Last edited by 2012RMSJN; 08-20-2015 at 09:21 PM..
Old 08-21-2015, 08:50 AM   #19

View Post Originally Posted by 2012RMSJN
There will be more updates with Blaze and Bella and also Ace added into it!

Help Luna!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is Luna my Moon Fox, help Luna figure out what to do today!

She doesn't want to go outside, cause it's raining...
She doesn't want to watch a movie, cause she's not moving around...
She also doesn't want to play video games...

What should she do???
Luna should read a book.
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-21-2015, 09:37 AM   #20
2009RMSJN

That's a good idea! Thank you!

Time for another story!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bella and Blaze are back in business! This time their are being joined by Ace their other friend!

Bella: It's not hot out today it's actually a nice day what should we sell cause, I don't think people want pink lemonade today?
Blaze: It's also too hot for hot chocolate!
Ace: Guy, we can cook and have a bake sale to get money!
Blaze: Ace, that's a fantastic idea!
Bella: Ya, let's start baking!

So they baked pies, cookies, cakes, cupcakes, and all sorts of other baked goods. Once they were done baking they let everything cool down, then went outside to set up their table. Ace stayed outside to watch the table, while Bella and Blaze went to get the treats! Everyone thoughts it was a good idea and came running up to buy treats!

Bella: We don't have anymore treats left, was that everyone?
Ace: We have one more person left!
Blaze: Ace it's just me haha!
Ace: Come on let's go inside and count our money!
Bella: Okay, I got $250!
Blaze: I got $100!
Ace: I got $150!
Bella: That makes $500, we could get a trampoline for the rest of fall!
Blaze: Let's go get one!

So, they went to the store and got and trampoline and some rakes, so that they could pick up all the leaves and put them in a pile to have a leaf party! They got home and set up the trampoline, then got to raking! When they got done with that they invited lot's of friends over to jump on the trampoline and jump in the leaves! They even made a leaf fort and had a war! Once they finished the war, they started a campfire!

Ace: This was fun, I'm glad I got to do it with my two best friends!
Bella: You guys are so sweet!
Blaze: I can't wait to do this again!

We love to eat cookies, and jump into leaf piles in the fall!
Hope you liked the story!

Last edited by 2012RMSJN; 08-21-2015 at 09:37 AM..
Closed

Tags
#swashere, aj was here :), be true!, desty was here :), hi!