Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

disneyfan3 is sweet stuff
disneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuff

Default My Sweet Nooka

This is my most favorite Webkinz, his name is Nooka. Normally he is very upbeat, happy, sweet, & positive (which is what his name means in Australian). But lately he's been a little sad. I asked him what was bothering him, and here's what he had to tell me:

"Where, oh where, could my Clown Costume be? Where oh where could it be? I can't be a Clown, I just sit here and frown! Where, oh where, could my Clown Costume be?"

Poor Sad Nooka.jpg

He's very bummed out to be missing the costume. It seems that the last time the Clown Costume came around (March!!) I was too busy reading (how dare I !!) and missed it. I've assured him that it will come up again. I told him to stay true to his name and all will be just fine.

For any of those who peeked, he wants you all to know that he put the clown clothing back into storage, and is now fully dressed.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2012, 11:14 AM   #2

disneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuffdisneyfan3 is sweet stuff

Default Re: My Sweet Nooka

To cheer Nooka up from his Clown Costume blues, I came up with a great idea. I asked him if he'd like to see what it's like to go to Disney World. He replied "Of course I would!!!" Well, I was so excited to show him!! I said to meet me in the Park because he was going to get a taste of Splash Mountain!! He excitedly put on the right outfit (had to prepare to get wet!) and his eyes got so wide when he saw!! "Can I go on that?!?!" Of course, Nooka!!!

Nooka's Playtime.jpg

He stayed on that ride FOREVER!!! What an amazing time my Sweet Nooka had!!!
Old 05-31-2012, 04:48 PM   #3
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

How cute! Nooka got to go to Disney World.
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 06-01-2012, 07:54 AM   #4

He sure did and he had an amazing time!!
Old 06-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #5
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Nooka is SO cute!
I love all of the older Webkinz.
And the koala plush is extremely adorable.
Elephant is offline Male
Old 06-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #6

sapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be great
sapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be greatsapphirecity dares to be great

Nooka is adorable!! I love him and his photo up there.. thanks for sharing!!
sapphirecity is offline Female
Old 06-12-2012, 08:28 AM   #7
Malleh

xwzy is a name known to allxwzy is a name known to allxwzy is a name known to all

Aw cute cow!!!! I adore Nooka! But what where the horses about? just curious......

And I hope your trip to disney world were great!!!!

I hope your trip to disney world was great! I bet Nooka had a great time!

oops sorry typo about the "disney world was great", but it was right?

View Post Originally Posted by gimmeabook
How cute! Nooka got to go to Disney World.

Nice quote! i love horses!!!

Last edited by xwzy; 06-12-2012 at 08:28 AM..
xwzy is offline Female
Old 06-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #8
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Aww Nooka is CUTE. I named my Koala Diggerydo
Hopefully your Nooka will find his clown suit soon
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-12-2012, 11:44 AM   #9

Misty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forum
Misty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forumMisty_by_th_Sea rocks the forum

Nooka is adorable and I love it that you gave him such a special Australian name! I hope he's able to get his clown costume soon. If I notice it's for sale I'll let you know.
Misty_by_th_Sea is offline Female
Old 06-15-2012, 01:44 PM   #10
sweetblueberry365

sweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud ofsweetblueberry has much to be proud of

Aw cute please keep going!
sweetblueberry is offline Female
Closed