Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Meet My Kinz Family (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/meet-my-kinz-family-243/)
-   -   My Sweet Nooka (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/meet-my-kinz-family-243/my-sweet-nooka-744027/)

disneyfan305-28-2012 03:26 PM

My Sweet Nooka

1 Attachment(s)
This is my most favorite Webkinz, his name is Nooka. Normally he is very upbeat, happy, sweet, & positive (which is what his name means in Australian). But lately he's been a little sad. I asked him what was bothering him, and here's what he had to tell me:

"Where, oh where, could my Clown Costume be? Where oh where could it be? I can't be a Clown, I just sit here and frown! Where, oh where, could my Clown Costume be?"

Attachment 238189

He's very bummed out to be missing the costume. It seems that the last time the Clown Costume came around (March!!) I was too busy reading (how dare I !!) and missed it. I've assured him that it will come up again. I told him to stay true to his name and all will be just fine.

For any of those who peeked, he wants you all to know that he put the clown clothing back into storage, and is now fully dressed. ;)

disneyfan305-31-2012 11:14 AM

Re: My Sweet Nooka

1 Attachment(s)
To cheer Nooka up from his Clown Costume blues, I came up with a great idea. I asked him if he'd like to see what it's like to go to Disney World. He replied "Of course I would!!!" Well, I was so excited to show him!! I said to meet me in the Park because he was going to get a taste of Splash Mountain!! He excitedly put on the right outfit (had to prepare to get wet!) and his eyes got so wide when he saw!! "Can I go on that?!?!" Of course, Nooka!!!

Attachment 238239

He stayed on that ride FOREVER!!! What an amazing time my Sweet Nooka had!!! :smitten:

gimmeabook05-31-2012 04:48 PM

How cute! Nooka got to go to Disney World. :smitten:

disneyfan306-01-2012 07:54 AM

He sure did and he had an amazing time!! ;D

Elephant06-08-2012 07:30 PM

Nooka is SO cute!
I love all of the older Webkinz. :)
And the koala plush is extremely adorable.

sapphirecity06-10-2012 05:16 PM

Nooka is adorable!! I love him and his photo up there.. thanks for sharing!! :smitten:

xwzy06-12-2012 08:28 AM

Aw cute cow!!!! I adore Nooka! But what where the horses about? just curious......

And I hope your trip to disney world were great!!!!;)

I hope your trip to disney world was great! I bet Nooka had a great time!:horse::bcow:

oops sorry typo about the "disney world was great", but it was right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gimmeabook (Post 26864490)
How cute! Nooka got to go to Disney World. :smitten:

Nice quote! i love horses!!!:horse::w:

Dixiecup06-12-2012 08:43 AM

Aww Nooka is CUTE. I named my Koala Diggerydo ;)
Hopefully your Nooka will find his clown suit soon :)

Misty_by_th_Sea06-12-2012 11:44 AM

Nooka is adorable and I love it that you gave him such a special Australian name! I hope he's able to get his clown costume soon. If I notice it's for sale I'll let you know. :)

sweetblueberry06-15-2012 01:44 PM

Aw cute please keep going!