Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2016, 11:19 PM   #21
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: My Kinz Family and their Stories

One of the reasons that I have not listed my Webkinz names is because I've always tossed around the idea of having a "guess my pet name" thread. Kind of like hangman. Those kind of games were really popular when I joined WI, but I haven't seen anyone do one in a long time. I keep thinking that I will do one, but it takes commitment to check the thread everyday, plus to get usernames and send prizes.
The prizes were food, so it was in that section of the forum.

I usually use real names, but I've "taken over" several accounts from my kids and their friends and not all of the names are "real" (meaning, they might not be people names).

Last edited by Queen of Sheba; 02-16-2016 at 11:24 PM..
Queen of Sheba is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2016, 11:23 PM   #22

Faunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossible
Faunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
One of the reasons that I have not listed my Webkinz names is because I've always tossed around the idea of having a "guess my pet name" thread. Kind of like hangman. Those kind of games were really popular when I joined WI, but I haven't seen anyone do one in a long time. I keep thinking that I will do one, but it takes commitment.
That's interesting...I've been hanging around WI for years now but I've never even heard of that.
What year did you learn about Webkinz?
It had been going for a year before I found out about it.

One of the reasons that I have not listed my Webkinz names is because I've always tossed around the idea of having a "guess my pet name" thread. Kind of like hangman. Those kind of games were really popular when I joined WI, but I haven't seen anyone do one in a long time. I keep thinking that I will do one, but it takes commitment.

The prizes were food, so it was in that section of the forum.

I usually use real names, but I've "taken over" several accounts from my kids and their friends and not all of the names are "real" (meaning, they might not be people names).
Ah, gotcha.
Boy I wish my nephews and nieces had let me have their accounts, but that didn't happen.

I don't know if you saw quick enough, but I posted a link in the last section of Page 2, of Webkinz ideas.

Last edited by Faunalover; 02-16-2016 at 11:26 PM..
Old 02-16-2016, 11:28 PM   #23
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I edited my post some more! LOL!

What happened to your nephews and nieces accounts? Did they just let them go?

I heard about Webkinz in 2007. My girls started playing Webkinz using their friends accounts. Later that year they opened their own account. I used to play on the accounts to help them earn KC. Soon after I opened my own account. And once I found out about WI, I was definitely a fan.

I now manage seven accounts.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:31 PM   #24

Faunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossibleFaunalover challenges the impossible

I heard about Webkinz in 2007. My girls started playing Webkinz using their friends accounts. Later that year they opened their own account. I used to play on the accounts to help them earn KC. Soon after I opened my own account. And once I found out about WI, I was definitely a fan.
Lol, it's handy.

Hm, it was 2005 that Webkinz originally started right? Or was it 2006? I think it was '05.
If it was '05 then I guess we started in the same year!

The first time I played, it was on my eldest nephew's account - Candy Bash - helping him get some extra cash.
I was on a visit to them with my parents at the time and as soon as I got home, I immediately launched into tracking down my first Webbies.

Most of the kids' accounts were let go before Ganz arranged for accounts to stay active so long as the username and password are provided.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:33 PM   #25
Go XYZ!

Here is a link to one of the pet guessing games, just to show you an example. There were different ways to hold the contests. This is what got me addicted to WI, because I'm such a name buff.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-name-610791/

I wish I had known about Webkinz from the beginning!
Old 02-16-2016, 11:33 PM   #26

I now manage seven accounts.
Holy WOW! How many pets would that be then?? O.o
There's more than one reason I've only ever used ONE account!
Old 02-16-2016, 11:37 PM   #27
Go XYZ!

View Post Originally Posted by Faunalover
Holy WOW! How many pets would that be then?? O.o
There's more than one reason I've only ever used ONE account!

It actually isn't very much compared to some of the Webkinz addicts that i have met here. I miss having my girls play. One daughter is still interested, but she is too busy with school.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:40 PM   #28

Here is a link to one of the pet guessing games, just to show you an example. There were different ways to hold the contests. This is what got me addicted to WI, because I'm such a name buff.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-name-610791/

I wish I had known about Webkinz from the beginning!
Oooh, that looks like a LOT of fun! I can see why it snagged you!

I would have loved to know about it from the beginning as well.
Unfortunately I was incredibly careless with my items, selling ones I shouldn't have for items I could have saved up for.

I also stupidly gave one of my nieces one of my FAVORITE items - the Snow Kitty Globe, now an impossible-to-find retired Christmas item.
She trusted a friend who - she claimed "as a joke" - got onto my niece's account and sold off EVERYTHING that could be sold. Including my Christmas item.

It actually isn't very much compared to some of the Webkinz addicts that i have met here. I miss having my girls play. One daughter is still interested, but she is too busy with school.
Hm...I don't typically ask people anymore...but would you be interested in friending each other? You could officially meet my gang...and I have a lot of rooms I never get to show off anymore.
Plus I have a lot of pets I need to design rooms for but there's only so many times and ways I can mix and match the W Shop themes.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:41 PM   #29
Go XYZ!

Awww! That is so maddening!

I didn't understand the value of things either, but now I'm trying to just start from where I'm at and do the best that I can.

I need to really go over what exclusives I need before they retire some next week. I have lots of wish tokens. Of course, that is a bit of a guessing game to try to figure out which ones are leaving. I'm just going to choose to get my favorites. I hope I have time to figure it out on all my accounts.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:42 PM   #30

Awww! That is so maddening!

I didn't understand the value of things either, but now I'm trying to just start from where I'm at and do the best that I can.

I need to really go over what exclusives I need before they retire some next week. I have lots of wish tokens. Of course, that is a bit of a guessing game to try to figure out which ones are leaving. I'm just going to choose to get my favorites. I hope I have time to figure it out on all my accounts.
I can totally help out with any current exclusives you need! I have a ton of wish tokens and no reason to use them!
Oh, and I should have plenty of items with doubles. I don't have anybody in RL to share them with and communication is terribly stunted in the chat rooms.

ps. I don't know if you saw quick enough, but I posted a link in the last section of Page 2, of Webkinz ideas.
Closed

Tags
aj was here ~, s and her kinz