Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2016, 01:41 AM   #11
Go XYZ!
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: My Kinz Family and their Stories

Great pets and lots of great names, too! This is definitely the thread to come to for name ideas!

Thanks for sharing!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2016, 08:37 PM   #12

Faunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellence
Faunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Luv_Kinz2005
Woah! That's a LOT of WEBKINZ! I have like 70! When will your next update be?
I have signed in some new ones just recently. I'll update in a little bit.

View Post Originally Posted by keymoshy
Wow I only have 13 you guys make me seem....
not normal
lol. Nice job with the names!
Please don't let yourself feel that way -- there is NOTHING wrong with collecting gradually!
Part of the reason I have so many is because I save up and use a good portion of my cash on Webkinz. It's not easy because I don't get help from anybody in my family, but I absolutely adore animals.

I also have a good portion because I have a lot of nieces and nephews and my mom - their grandmother - decided to get big groups of Webkinz (back when they were FAR more reasonably priced) and I bought some of the ones I wanted out of those groups. The rest she gave out like candy.

One reason I still have pets to sign in is because I ONLY sign in pets once I have the perfect names picked out -- and even then, I have pets from ages ago that I have but haven't signed in because I want to save them - either for Pet of the Month or just in general.

Seriously though, do NOT worry about not having as many yet -- you'll get there! Pets will still be there whether you get them right off or take your time.

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Great pets and lots of great names, too! This is definitely the thread to come to for name ideas!

Thanks for sharing!
Thank you, though I would personally appreciate being asked before any of my names are used -- at least as far as the less common ones. I've taken a great deal of care in choosing my pets' names.
I love coming up with them - and in this case I love seeing just how fitting yet uncommon names I can match to each pet.

View Post Originally Posted by PurpleGirl2005
1. Fluffely the girl lil white terrier
Hopscotch the boy lil tree frog
. Flopsy the girl lil bunny
Margrit the girl lil cow
Smoothie the girl pink poodle
Winston the boy bulldog
Fawna the girl winter fawn
Sprinkle the girl lil pink poodle
Babbeta the girl lamb
Spotsy the girl lil blue trigger fish
. Cream Puff the girl lil yorkie
Winter Haven the girl bunny
Camo the boy bullfrog
Sparkle the girl tree frog
Ginger the girl lil googles
. Vanilla Waffer the girl googles
Kandy the girl dreamy sheep
. Carmel Corn the girl Chihuahua
Summer the girl summer beaver
Shayla the girl blue whale
Leaf the boy caterpillar
Oliver the boy grey owl
Snow white the girl porcupine
Lovalina the girl love frog
Hanz the boy schnauzer
Cheryl the girl pomp om kitty
Lacey the girl love monkey
Nicole the girl grey Arabian horse
Rose the girl gobbler turkey
.(virtual) Arti the boy artic polar bear
Budget the girl lil budgie bird
Froggyanna the girl frog.
Oreo the girl black and white cat
Leo the boy lil lion
Buttercup the girl Dog
Laura the girl lil budgie bird (yes, I have 2 budgie birds)
Leslie the girl signature yellow Labrador retriever
Pepsi the boy mocha pup
. Vinny the boy tiger
. Ally the girl lil alley cat
Jelly Belly the girl pucker fish
Merlin the boy lion
Lucile the girl Rockerz Poodle
(No Tag) Bert the boy lil frog
Katrina the girl poodle
Johnny B Fast the boy elephant
Cupcake the girl lil white terrier (yes, I have 2 white terriers.)
Moonbeam the girl lil lamb
Zoza the girl zippy zumbuddy
Zlock the boy lazy zumbuddy klip
Zed the boy zippy zumbuddy klip
Zalo the boy tricky zumbuddy
Talitha the spotty dino
Dancer the girl reindeer
Violet the girl lil hummingbird
. Joyce the girl lil oriole
Cora the girl love spainel
Snowelle the girl Jolly Holiday Pup
Peanut Butter the boy Tree kangaroo

Peanut Butter is my newest, to see pics of him, go to my MMKF!
Very nice!
It seems like we think fairly alike. (:

Last edited by Faunalover; 02-07-2016 at 03:00 PM..
Old 02-03-2016, 09:59 PM   #13
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy
LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy

Wow, you have a TON of pets! I would love to hear about Patchy, Toffee, Siren, Lovestruck, Lady, Turbo, Ears, Chatty, Buttercream, Amiga, Honey Bun, Aster, Marshmallow Fluff, and Chocolate Chip! Sorry if this is a lot to ask, but I love to hear about different pets!

Last edited by LabLover2014; 02-03-2016 at 10:06 PM..
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2016, 02:21 PM   #14

Faunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellenceFaunalover is the epitome of excellence

Well, I put a ton of time into updating this thread then I got no more responses so I guess this thread might as well be closed.

If anybody wants updates or pet stories, you can PM me.

Last edited by Faunalover; 02-07-2016 at 03:12 PM..
Old 02-15-2016, 11:52 AM   #15
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Faunalover

Thank you, though I would personally appreciate being asked before any of my names are used -- at least as far as the less common ones. I've taken a great deal of care in choosing my pets' names.
I love coming up with them - and in this case I love seeing just how fitting yet uncommon names I can match to each pet.
No worries there! I like to come up with my own names! I also put a lot of thought into the naming process (I have over 15 baby name books) because it is a hobby of mine. I don't adopt a Webkinz until I have a name for the pet. It used to be back when I could buy Webkinz anywhere that I would not buy a pet until I have a name. Now, when I see Webkinz pets (which is rare) I buy them first, then think of a name.

View Post Originally Posted by Faunalover
Well, I put a ton of time into updating this thread then I got no more responses so I guess this thread might as well be closed.

If anybody wants updates or pet stories, you can PM me.
Awww! I'm sorry! I wish I had been more regular in checking, but life gets busy sometimes.
Old 02-15-2016, 08:07 PM   #16

No worries there! I like to come up with my own names! I also put a lot of thought into the naming process (I have over 15 baby name books) because it is a hobby of mine. I don't adopt a Webkinz until I have a name for the pet. It used to be back when I could buy Webkinz anywhere that I would not buy a pet until I have a name. Now, when I see Webkinz pets (which is rare) I buy them first, then think of a name.

Awww! I'm sorry! I wish I had been more regular in checking, but life gets busy sometimes.
That's understandable, but I guess I shouldn't have waited this long to post stuff on WI, since I've only started three threads in three different places -- the one requesting name ideas, the one giving suggestions for new Webkinz, and this one - the only one to have had any more recent responses.

I'm serious about my offer though. If you're interested in updates, and have time for them, just say something.
Old 02-15-2016, 08:56 PM   #17
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy
LabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joyLabLover2014 is an abundance of joy

I honestly would love updates. You have so many pets!
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2016, 02:12 PM   #18

Well...all right.
I started this thread because I've been fortunate enough to have what is considered to be "lots of pets" and pet stories -- with many more to come -- and I wanted to share them with people who would get excited, since nobody I know in real life has much interest and/or just thinks I've wasted money even if it's something I love.

Even if it's just the two of you, I guess that still fits the bill, so Sheba, I'll try to give you a heads up when I plan to update -- I might start that up today -- and LabLover, had you seen ANY of the pet stories I put up before at your request?

I hope nobody takes offense but part of the reason I paused the thread was because I didn't want people (who look but never comment) using it to steal names.
I've heard so many people say it's hard to come up with names, and to a small point I can see why, so I want to inspire without names just being ripped off.
With everybody else being so quiet, I was worried that could easily happen if I kept the names and stories up for no other reason than I had typed them.

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by Faunalover; 03-21-2016 at 04:13 PM..
Old 02-16-2016, 09:48 PM   #19
Go XYZ!

Awesome list of pets!

I love Webkinz as much as you do! Not many people can relate to my interest at my age. (I'm a mom).
But my kids are the ones that got me into this and I'm definitely addicted.

I only wish that I had more time to write stories or decorate my Webkinz rooms!
Old 02-16-2016, 11:16 PM   #20

Awesome list of pets!

I love Webkinz as much as you do! Not many people can relate to my interest at my age. (I'm a mom).
But my kids are the ones that got me into this and I'm definitely addicted.

I only wish that I had more time to write stories or decorate my Webkinz rooms!
Woooow, I NEVER thought I'd hear anybody say that.
That's AWESOME! I'm in almost the exact same boat.
I don't have human kids (though I love my RL kitties) but there's nobody I know who's into Webkinz that much anymore. I've always been the oldest fan I knew of in RL, at least among those I know. (I'll be turning 30 this year.)

My eldest nephew and niece were the ones who got me into it... That was a funny story.
My nephew got his computer genius from his dad and when I first saw my nephew and his sister playing with virtual replicas of the plush kitties on their desks, I thought my nephew had come up with the Webkinz site. Of course, that was unrealistic, even for him, but he was and still is the smartest computer kid I know.

ps. Do you mind if I ask what your Webkinz names are? You said you use baby name books?
I like human names too, but so many people just go with human names, and I love using the chance to come up with really cute non-human names.

I would understand if you aren't comfortable listing your pet names in public.

Also, I'd love to get a second opinion from on these ideas I came up with for the Webkinz site:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-pets-805600/

Last edited by Faunalover; 02-16-2016 at 11:19 PM..
Closed

Tags
aj was here ~, s and her kinz