Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2016, 08:52 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

keymoshy wears the mantle of perfection with gracekeymoshy wears the mantle of perfection with gracekeymoshy wears the mantle of perfection with gracekeymoshy wears the mantle of perfection with gracekeymoshy wears the mantle of perfection with gracekeymoshy wears the mantle of perfection with gracekeymoshy wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default My Kinz Family

My Webkinz Family:
Note: I made these names when I was six years old so they might be terrible lol. You can probably tell that the names are childlike
*Puggey - Pug
*Barky - Bulldog
*Princess Peach - Chihuahua
*Kermit - Tree Frog
*Sally - Lion
*Christina - Poodle
*Mippy - Black Poodle
*Vendetta - Purple Goldfish
*King - Majestic Tiger
*Paula - Koala (I got this name because of the song, Paula the Koala)
*Casey - Peace n Love Puppy
*Tikka - Second bulldog
I actually won a Cocoa Dino at a carnival in real life but it didn't come with a code also I used to have this pink frog with hearts all over it but idk what happened to it. I guess it didn't have a code either. It's name was Kim.

Backgrounds:
Barky is a tough, muscular bulldog. He's basically the tough dude on the street. He has a missing ear (backstory for that later.) Barky doesn't usually like to socialize with other Webkinz.
Princess Peach has a high-pitched voice and loves to squeal. She's a total girly girl and loves pink dress with laces and pretty white bows. She is obsessed with fashion.
Sally has had a miserable life, no doubt about it. She has been moved from her territory a countless amount of times, and doesn't even remember her family. However, she is not a gloomy lion. Quite the opposite, in fact. She know's practically everyone and gets along well with others.
Christina and Mippy are sisters, but not the ones that love to share their toys. Mippy is very simple, mostly wearing grey clothing. Mippy is softspoken and socially awkward, but great at academics. However, Christina is a total snob, and if Webkinz were Mean Girls, Christina would be the star of the movie. Christina loves to pester Mippy, knowing she won't do anything about it. She's the most popular in my entire adopted Kinz family, and she will do anything to keep it that way.
Ever have someone in your life that worries about everything, is a goody-two shoes, and is superstitious? Well, Vendetta suits that category perfectly.
King is overconfident and loves to boast about... well, basically about how he is better than everyone else. He doesn't mean it in a mean way, or to insult anyone, its just "apart of his nature.
Paula is very indecisive, and is one of those people - or shall I say, "animals" that always researches things and askes peoples advice before making a decision. Of course, she doesn't check if their advice is reliable or not...
Casey loves to spread peace and love, its in her blood. She is very kind and always puts other animals before herself. Never will she intentionally harm another animal; physically or emotionally.
Tikka is the life of the party, outgoing, and definetly a risk-taker. She is also very flirty.
"

So the reason Barky's ear is torn is because in real life, my dog decided it would be a great idea to eat one entire ear off of my Webkinz toy but nothing happened to my dog, its ok. This is why I bought a second bulldog, Tikka, and I stored Barky away in a closet.

So I will reply to this topic with funny comics, stories, and more. But only if you guys like this.
keymoshy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2016, 01:37 AM   #2
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: My Kinz Family

Barky doesn't usually like to socialize with other Webkinz. Awwwww! Is that because he is self-conscious about his ear?

Enjoyed hearing about your other pets, too!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 01-31-2016, 11:11 AM   #3

keymoshy wears the mantle of perfection with gracekeymoshy wears the mantle of perfection with gracekeymoshy wears the mantle of perfection with gracekeymoshy wears the mantle of perfection with gracekeymoshy wears the mantle of perfection with gracekeymoshy wears the mantle of perfection with gracekeymoshy wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Barky doesn't usually like to socialize with other Webkinz. Awwwww! Is that because he is self-conscious about his ear?

Enjoyed hearing about your other pets, too!
Thank you!!! And yes, that is why he is anti-social.
keymoshy is offline Female
Old 02-03-2016, 10:09 PM   #4
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy day
LabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy dayLabLover2014 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Princess Peach sounds just like my Yorkie, Foo Foo, and Casey sounds like my Gingerbread Puppy, Candycane! And Barky sounds somewhat like my Mutt named Bingo, and my Signature Yellow Labrador Retriever, Kayla, sounds just like Tikka, but Kayla isn't flirty normally, only to her boyfriend (yes, she's got one, and it's not one of my pets.)

Last edited by LabLover2014; 02-03-2016 at 10:12 PM..
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Closed