Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 02:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

Lightbulb :) M12 and the Webkinz! Come on in! My webkinz don't bite! at least I don't think they do. Magma might.- Webbie blogs and updates are up! Please post! Last updated July 23rd!

Meet my webbies!I will post updates every few days. This is my first MMWF (Meet My Webkinz Family) thread. I am going to try to post bios for each pet. (The front post isn't done yet.) Welcome to my first MMWF thread! I will write in this color for updates. Please post!

Also, if I write in bright colors-like for the bios-highlight it and it'll be easier to read.

PET LIST!

Spoiler: show

1 Paul-googles Mate-Paulina Daughters-Giggles, Snow Wishes there were more boys. Dislikes sports. Likes racecars. (That's his room theme!)
2 Lucille-yorkie Daughter-Hearts Very vain. She sees a mirror, she does not leave for a year: Lucille:Hey, a mirror! me:*groan* Lucille: Hey, look at my new bow! Should I get a pink one to match these shoes? Maybe I need NEW shoes! me: *groan* Lucille:You know what? Why don't we go use the clothing machine? I need a new dress to compliment this look! me:Zzzzzzzzz*snore*
3 Paulina-googles Mate-Paul Daghters-Giggles, Snow Doting grandmother. (I currently have about 6 generations of webbies in my house.)
4 Patricia-pink pony Wants to enter pageants at the stadium. I should never have let her see "Prettiest Pink Pony in Town".
5 Snowflake-lil' unicorn Mother-Flora Searched for her mother for years. Patricia adopted her until we found Flora at Christmastime of 2009.
6 Lucy-lil' chihuhua Mother-Caramel (Chihuahua) She is taking classes at the Academy. The other 63 would starve without her-dragons can't cook. I wonder why a giant fire-breathing dragon can't cook on a small chihuahua-sized stove?
7 Hearts-lil' yorkie Mother-Lucille She takes after her mother. Vain. Stylish. (I do seem to have a lot of pets who want to take Style at the academy, don't I?)
8 Cream-lil' black and white cat Parents-Snowshoes, Oreo She is taking Style and Hairstyling at the Academy. Note:Never bring Cream into a clothing store. (Typical scenario: cream-I want this one! me:That outfit costs 350 kinzcash! You already bought 200 dollars worth of stuff you'll never wear! No! cream- Please? me:No. cream- PLEASE???? *cat is forcibly dragged out*
9 Caramel-chihuahua Daughter-Lucy Enjoys trying new foods. Eats. A. Lot. She likes to buy the food for Lucy's recipes-she eats half of it on the way to the kitchen.
10 Caramel-pug Mate-Puggy Daughter-Pugslie Wants to be a tough guy. refuses to do things he classifies as 'girly', such as baking. Wants to join football team. I told him no. He argued. I told him no way. He argued again. I told him he could join-if he made Whimsy's birthday cake. This stopped all talk of football in our house.
11 Oreo- black and white cat Mate-Snowshoes Daughter-Cream (I have a lot. Long story)
12 Snowshoes-black and white cat Mate-Oreo Daughter-Cream Loves the snow. Always the first one out and last one in.
13 Puggy-pug Mate-Caramel Daughter-Pugslie Good at DiceKinz. Fast runner.
14 Pugslie-lil' pug Parents-Caramel, Puggy Very stubborn. Trying to persuade her is like trying to get Kathy (see below note about pets not on my account) to go play with Magma. It's not going to happen. Period.
15 Snowshoes-persian Daughter-SnowbellaShe hates anything that will get her fur dirty. Typical persian.
16 Mia-himalayan Sister-Snowshoes She loves the great outdoors-her fur is usually more brown than white!
17 Snowbella-lil' persian Mother-Snowshoes Picky eater. She likes vegetables about as much as Kathy likes Magma.
18 Lillian-lil' frog Mother-Lily Natural-born swimmer. She'd be going swimming year-round if I'd let her. I told her that I wanted a frog, not a frogsicle.
19 Lily-frog Daughter-Lillian She likes being on top of water (in rafts) more than she likes being in it.
20 Rosa-lil' pig Mother-Curly Surprisingly picky eater. Her mother does not support her food choices. If you left it to her, she'd be sitting on the couch eating pizza all day. Luckily, we don't leave it to her.
21 Sweetheart-Love Frog :luvfrog:Mate-Valentine Daughter-Cherry Blossom Loves flowers. Gardening is her hobby. She wishes that her hearts (on her fur) were flowers.
22 Curly-pig Daughter-Rosa Eats like...a pig. Always hungry. She triend to cook. Once. She ate half the food before it got to the stove!
23 Fifi-poodle Daughter-Midnight, Maggie Loves winter-especially snow!
24 Goldie-Golden retriever Daughter-Summer Loves the sun. She likes to go sunbathing.
25 Chocolate-Bulldog Her birthday is Valentine's day. She loves...CHOCOLATE! Any chocolate within 20 yards is not safe!
26 Dotty-black and white cat Mate-Spotty Daughter-Princess Very adventurous. She loves the great outdoors.
27 Summer-lil' golden retriever Mother-Goldie She likes... summer! But I think you knew that.
28 Mary-lil' pink poodle Mother-Maggie Dislikes large dogs, and wind. She's afraid it would mess up her fur. Her worst fear is a tornado. And I don't have the heart to burst her bubble and tell her that we live near open space, and there is a tornado chance.
29 Princess-lil' black and white cat Parents-Spotty, Dotty She would not make a good princess. She's a tomboy.
30 Karen-koala Daughter-Cindy Loves high places, and trees of any sort.
31 Cindy-lil'koala Mother-Karen Due to a glitch, she appears full-size on WW. That is more annoying than you'd think.
32 Spotty-black and white cat Mate-Dotty Daughter-Princess Wishes that he had been born as a leopard. Or a dalmation. He really likes the pattern. Tends to daydream. Very smart.
33 Maggie-pink poodle Mother-Fifi Daughter-Mary The opposite of most poodles. A trouble maker who doesn't care about getting her fur dirty.
34 Cocoa-kangaroo:kanga:Daughter-Flash, Summer (seahorse), Butterscotch Mother-Fudge She adopted a fish. Intellegent and quick.
35 Flash-blue trigger fish Mother-Cocoa Sister-Summer Cocoa and him were adopted at the same time. He got lonely. My kangaroo adopted a fish!
36 Savannah-gecko Wishes for a family of her own. Dislikes Geico commercials.
37 Ana-parakeet Daughter-Sprite My first bird! She is completely at home in the air. She sleeps in a tree, and she rarely leaves it.
38 Whimsy-whimsy dragon Mate-Nightwing Daughter-Cotton Candy Mother-Magma Very hyper. You will never find this dragon sitting still. Can't cook. She burns the food. (I wonder why?)
39 Star-lil' black poodle Mother-Midnight Loves looking at the night sky. I don't often let her go out at nght; I'd never find her. She wants to be an astronomer.
40 Giggles-pink googles Parents-Paulina, Paul If you change the i's to o's, you almost get her species.
41 Snow-lil' googles Parents-Paul, Paulina Snow hates snow. She loves summer and swimming. Her best friend is Summer.
42 Midnight-black poodle Daughter-Star Mother-Fifi Loves watching science shows about black holes, supernovas, etc. Unfortunaley, she likes to watch shows about the end of the world at midnight.
43 Berna-lil' st bernard Very shy. Having 4 dragons doesn't help this. Not nearly as timid as Kathy!
44 Nightwing-emperor dragon Mate-Whimsy Daughter-Cotton Candy Ferocious! Fiercely protective. Not my most social webbie...
45 Winter-swan When we think of swans, we think of grace, and beauty. We don't think of Winter. Winter is a klutz who loves to get outside, and she is usually more brown than white.
46 Sprite-budgie Mother-Ana Likes to sing. She wants to join a choir.
47 Cherry-cherry blossom bird Someone I know calls her a 'pompous puffball'. And I'm not arguing. She is very proud, and loves to wear fancy clothes.
48 Summer-lil'seahorse Mother-Cocoa Sister-Flash She idolizes her older sister, Flash.
49 Clouds-Arctic fox Sister-Snowshoes(persain) Clouds likes to sled. However, she does not like hitting trees. (We think someone put a magnet in our sled. And the tree. And the fence. And the other tree.)
50 Petunia-pink and white dog Loves to garden. Her best friend is Sweetheart.
51 Magma-Lava dragon Daughters-Tangerine, Whimsy Fearsome-looking but kind at heart. (Don't tell her I said that or she will bite!)
52 Tangerine-citrus dragon Sister-Whimsy Mother-Magma She likes...oranges. It even said so in her WW bio.
53 Ashes-grey langur Likes to goof off. Nothing is serious when she's around. She likes to make her sisters and (few) brothers laugh. She's quite good at it.
54 Rosie-pink cockatoo
55 Milkshake-cow Daughter-Buttercup Hyper. Never still. (That's how she got her name)
56 Buttercup-lil' cow Mother-Milkshake Loves to go outside and pick the wildflowers.
57 Gobbler-turkey
She loves to cook and or eat. Dislikes Thanksgiving.
58 Flora-ribbon unicorn Daughter-Snowflake She adores her daughter, and the pair go everywhere together.

59 Speckles-spotty dinosaur Mate-KiwiShe has a personality as bright as her fur.

60 Leopard-Triceratops She is very friendly, and loves to be with people...er webkinz.
61 Valentine-love frog :luvfrog:He wishes he wasn't pink. He hates his name. (Too bad. I'm not changing it.) Daughter-Cherry Blossom Mate-Sweetheart
62 Ember-cocoa dinosaur Daughter-Blaze Ember is very smart. Her daughter (Blaze) is like her-neither one ever shuts up! All of my female dinos and dragons share 1 room. Not my best idea ever. (I come in the room for 2 minutes and I hear "Magma bit me!" "Whimsy burned dinner!" "There's something wrong with Kiwi! He looks green!" "He always looks green, genius. He's a KEY LIME DINO" "Tangerine burnt me ! Make her stop!" "You started it." "No! I was just sitting there, minding my own business when-" "Liar!" "I am not!" "Yes you are!" You see the problem.)
63 Kiwi-key lime dino Mate-Speckles
64 Fudge-tree kangaroo:kanga: Daughter-Cocoa
65 Tulip-strawberry leopard Best friends with.. a rabbit! Natural enemies-feline and rodent-yet they became friends. sister-Petal
66 Blizzard-marshmallow bunny We got her and Tulip in a blizzard on Valentine's day. Blizzard disagrees with my choice to sell my garden's crops. She says it's a "waste of good carrots". She loves to garden. Her favorite plant is her PSI- the marshmallow plant. Daughters-Ice and Daisy
67 Dawn-Signature Timber Wolf Energetic, but caring. Loves to be outside. Likes to joke around. Crush-Domino
68 Amber-Endangered Signature Bengal Tiger Shy around new people, but outgoing when amongst friends.
69 Chocolate Chip-moose Very shy. Quiet. She is the exact opposite of most of my other Webkinz!
70 Blossom-pink and white cat She's a girly-girl. Once again, the opposite of most of my other Webkinz!
71 Penny-Signature Yorkie She is very stylish, and she loves to dress up.
72 Daisy- lil' lamb Shy and quiet. Opposite of her sister, Ice! sister-Ice mother-Blizzard
73 Ice-lil' rabbit Loud and energetic. opposite of her twin, Daisy! sister-Daisy mother-Blizzard
74 Smoothie-Rainbow armadillo Very talkative, and she is always with a group of friends.
75 Domino-boston terrier Talkative and energetic.
76 Lavender Rose the pom pom kitty-wants to be a movie star, and is constantly working with our online movie maker (I forget what it's called)
77 Alaska (Blizzard) the husky- active, energetic, and she loves winter, sledding, etc.
78 Emerald the stegosarus-twin-Jade Intelligent and talkative.
79 Jade the stegosarus-twin-Emerald Clever and inquisitive. Her hobby is helping decorate the house, and she is quite good at it.
80 Flame- small sisnature fox Quick and clever
Klips
Blaze-cocoa dinosaurI have not seen her shut her mouth since she learned to talk. Mother-Ember
Cotton Candy-Whimsy dragon Parents-Whimsy and Nightwing
Cherry Blossom-Love Frog :luvfrog:Parents-Valentine and Sweetheart
Butterscotch-kangaroo:kanga: mother-Cocoa
All the pets closest relaties' names are by thier bios, in blue. Non-Webbie relatives are not shown. Non-m12 account relatives are not shown on the family tree.
Not on my account
Peggy-pegasus She's very enegetic for her age. Her account expired, and she wishes she could go online. When she tries this, she gets glimpses of her old account, and her plush form collapses with the effort. Then all the lil kinz come over and wail "Gramma's dead!" She doesn't try very often.
Tiger-alley cat Her tag was lost. My persain's tag was lost, too, but it was found. I think my mom threw Tiger's tag away trying to 'clean up'.
Kathy-caterpillar My mother's pet. My mother almost never goes on, so I kind of adopted her. She'd sleep with my other webbies in thier chest, but, well, here's the typical situation: Butterscotch comes over. Kathy: Eeek! It's gonna eat me! Kathy will then proceed to run in the other direction. She is scared of any and all webkinz. I don't know what's wrong. Well, she is an insect in a house full of frogs, dragons, cats, and dinosaurs, so...
Petal-Strawberry Cloud Leopard She is a ballerina. She loves her room theme-ballerina furniture (it matches her fur) and cloud floor and walls (she's a strawberry CLOUD leopard)sister-Tulip

Twins NEW!! Some pets are in 2 categories

There are 3 types of twins/triplets-birthday twins, same species twins, and because-I-wanted-them-to-be-twins twins.

Birthday-
Mary, Goldie, Sprite
Jade, Chocolate
Emerald, Cocoa
Star, Nightwing
Mia, Buttercup
Princess, Valentine
Cream, Fudge

Species-
Princess, Cream
Dotty, Oreo
Spotty, Snowshoes (B+W cat)
Jade, Emerald

because-I-wanted-them-to-be-twins-
Bluebell, Serengeti (Herbivore signature twins)
Dawn, Amber (Carnivore signature twins)

About me and WW: Many years ago, I got a pegasus at hallmark. I called her Peggy. I couldn't ge WW to load on my dad's computer. Eventually, I forgot about Peggy, and WW. It was years before I got my current account. m12mm12m is my WW username. (I'm not going to put my real name up here.) I have been a member since my birthday in 2007 (I'm not going to put that up either, but my birthday was early in the year.) I recieved Paul, Pauline, Patricia, and Lucille. A friend of mine explained to me how WW works. I went on later. There was practically nothng to do when I joined. I promptly failed a job at the office. I was off until that summer. During this time when I forgot my password, I created a new account (Lucy, Caramel, and Hearts) I rediscovered my m12 account, and I transfered my chihuahuas and lil' yorkie to the m12 account. Since then, I have made sure that I have written down my username and password. I memorized Lucille's code, so I could get on, if I forgot my password. (Yes, I have forgotten it several times, and had to use my code.) Now, my account has grown, and I go onto WW daily.

How I found WI:
It was around the time Pizza Palace came out. My sister and I were playing the game, and we wondered if we were doing something wrong;I kept losing. Later, my older sister googled 'Pizza Palace hints' and WI came up. She found the hints. Later, she told me what she had found;I had not seen her google it. She said she'd 'found it on a site called webkinz insider'. Later, I was trying (failing) to make WW recipes. Out of curiousity, I went to WI. I decided I liked the site. I went on it for news for a long time before getting an account.

I'm Paul, one of m12's first pets. I am a :goo:. My first siblings and I were adopted on her birthday. The rest of this thread is from the webkinz' point of view.

Hi! It's me, Ember. I'm one of m12's newest pets. I'm a
Here's my story...

Chapter 1 Ember's point of view
There were hundreds of webkinz, of all shapes and sizes. We were all in the storage area, waiting to be adopted. The factory hadn't shipped us yet. It was confusing-hundreds of unnamed pets. You could usually never tell if you'd seen someone before, so it was hard to make friends. I, luckily, had one friend. It was a key lime dino. Our boxes were next to each other, and we had given ourselves nicknames, to make things simpler. I was Cocoa, and it was Lime. In the chaos, I heard human footsteps. Lime and I halted our conversation, to return to our boxes.

Ch 2
An employee from the factory came in, holding a clipboard. "Lots of new orders today." he commented.
What if I had been ordered? Maybe I would finally get to leave here! I was very excited. Maybe someone wanted me after all! His hand reached toward me! Closer, closer, closer! Then, he reached for the Key Lime Dino box! Oh no!

Last edited by m12mm12m 12; 07-23-2010 at 11:24 AM..
m12mm12m 12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2010, 03:31 PM   #2
hy hello

Jaycee102345 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: :) My Webkinz Zoo! Come on in! My webkinz don't bite! at least I don't think they do. Magma might.-Ember's story, ch 2 is up!

Adorable! I love it. I can totaly relate to all the girl dinos and dragons sharing a room. I have 12 dogs and I had them all share a room and they were always fighting it was terrible so I move them into different rooms so that the rest of us didn't have to be so well annoyed all the time.
Old 02-07-2010, 06:16 PM   #3

m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!m12mm12m 12 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: :) My Webkinz Zoo! Come on in! My webkinz don't bite! at least I don't think they do. Magma might.-Ember's story now ended! A webbie blog IS UP!

I guess webkinz are territorial.
I am not!
Hey!
Gotta go.

Last edited by m12mm12m 12; 03-26-2010 at 04:49 PM..
Old 02-08-2010, 08:35 PM   #4

Post Re: :) My Webkinz Zoo! Come on in! My webkinz don't bite! at least I don't think they do. Magma might.-Ember's story now ended! A webbie blog IS UP!

Ch 3, Ember's point of view

Lime was frozen with fear. He didn't want to leave me, but he really wanted a home. All the same, I prayed that he wasn't picked.
Alas, it was a moot point. The man grabbed him. I could hear his heat racing from my box. Thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump. My best (well, only)friend was being taken from me! I wished that there was something I could do to save him. However, webbies of any sort cannot move in front of a human, unless the human is thier mother, owner, etc.
I had always hoped that Lime and I would get ordered by the same person, and that we would live together forever, in the same family. Now, I knew that I would never see him again. I myself to sleep that night, anoying my box-mates. But, I was too sad to care very much.

Last edited by m12mm12m 12; 04-16-2010 at 05:08 PM..
Old 02-10-2010, 04:02 PM   #5

Default Welcome to my first Meet My Webkinz Family thread! Under construction

Meet my webbies! I will post updates every few days. This is my first MMWF (Meet My Webkinz Family) thread. I am going to try to post bios for each pet. (The front post isn't done yet.) Welcome to my first MMWF thread! Please post!

Pet list
1 Paul-googles Mate-Paulina Daughters-Giggles, Snow Wishes there were more boys. Dislikes sports. Likes racecars. (That's his room theme!)
2 Lucille-yorkie Daughter-Hearts Very vain. She sees a mirror, she does not leave for a year: Lucille:Hey, a mirror! me:*groan* Lucille: Hey, look at my new bow! Should I get a pink one to match these shoes? Maybe I need NEW shoes! me: *groan* Lucille:You know what? Why don't we go use the clothing machine? I need a new dress to compliment this look! me:Zzzzzzzzz*snore*
3 Paulina-googles Mate-Paul Daghters-Giggles, Snow Doting grandmother. (I currently have about 6 generations of webbies in my house.)
4 Patricia-pink pony Wants to enter pageants at the stadium. I should never have let her see "Prettiest Pink Pony in Town".
5 Snowflake-lil' unicorn Mother-Flora Searched for her mother for years. Patricia adopted her until we found Flora at Christmastime of 2009.
6 Lucy-lil' chihuhua Mother-Caramel (Chihuahua) She is taking classes at the Academy. The other 63 would starve without her-dragons can't cook. I wonder why a giant fire-breathing dragon can't cook on a small chihuahua-sized stove?
7 Hearts-lil' yorkie Mother-Lucille She takes after her mother. Vain. Stylish. (I do seem to have a lot of pets who want to take Style at the academy, don't I?)
8 Cream-lil' black and white cat Parents-Snowshoes, Oreo She is taking Style and Hairstyling at the Academy. Note:Never bring Cream into a clothing store. (Typical scenario: cream-I want this one! me:That outfit costs 350 kinzcash! You already bought 200 dollars worth of stuff you'll never wear! No! cream- Please? me:No. cream- PLEASE???? *cat is forcibly dragged out*
9 Caramel-chihuahua Daughter-Lucy Enjoys trying new foods. Eats. A. Lot. She likes to buy the food for Lucy's recipes-she eats half of it on the way to the kitchen.
10 Caramel-pug Mate-Puggy Daughter-Pugslie Wants to be a tough guy. refuses to do things he classifies as 'girly', such as baking. Wants to join football team. I told him no. He argued. I told him no way. He argued again. I told him he could join-if he made Whimsy's birthday cake. This stopped all talk of football in our house.
11 Oreo- black and white cat Mate-Snowshoes Daughter-Cream (I have a lot. Long story)
12 Snowshoes-black and white cat Mate-Oreo Daughter-Cream Loves the snow. Always the first one out and last one in.
13 Puggy-pug Mate-Caramel Daughter-Pugslie Good at DiceKinz. Fast runner.
14 Pugslie-lil' pug Parents-Caramel, Puggy Very stubborn. Trying to persuade her is like trying to get Kathy (see below note about pets not on my account) to go play with Magma. It's not going to happen. Period.
15 Snowshoes-persian Daughter-SnowbellaShe hates anything that will get her fur dirty. Typical persian.
16 Mia-himalayan Sister-Snowshoes She loves the great outdoors-her fur is usually more brown than white!
17 Snowbella-lil' persian Mother-Snowshoes Picky eater. She likes vegetables about as much as Kathy likes Magma.
18 Lillian-lil' frog Mother-Lily Natural-born swimmer. She'd be going swimming year-round if I'd let her. I told her that I wanted a frog, not a frogsicle.
19 Lily-frog Daughter-Lillian She likes being on top of water (in rafts) more than she likes being in it.
20 Rosa-lil' pig Mother-Curly Surprisingly picky eater. Her mother does not support her food choices. If you left it to her, she'd be sitting on the couch eating pizza all day. Luckily, we don't leave it to her.
21 Sweetheart-Love Frog :luvfrog:Mate-Valentine Daughter-Cherry Blossom
22 Curly-pig Daughter-Rosa
23 Fifi-poodle Daughter-Midnight, Maggie
24 Goldie-Golden retriever Daughter-Summer
25 Chocolate-Bulldog
26 Dotty-black and white cat Mate-Spotty Daughter-Princess
27 Summer-lil' golden retriever Mother-Goldie
28 Mary-lil' pink poodle Mother-Maggie
29 Princess-lil' black and white cat Parents-Spotty, Dotty
30 Karen-koala Daughter-Cindy
31 Cindy-lil'koala Mother-Karen Due to a glitch, she appears full-size on WW.
32 Spotty-black and white cat Mate-Dotty Daughter-Princess
33 Maggie-pink poodle Mother-Fifi Daughter-Mary The opposite of most poodles. A trouble maker who doesn't care about getting her fur dirty.
34 Cocoa-kangaroo:kanga:Daughter-Flash, Summer (seahorse), Butterscotch Mother-Fudge She adopted a fish. Intellegent and quick.
35 Flash-blue trigger fish Mother-Cocoa Sister-Summer
36 Savannah-gecko
37 Ana-parakeet Daughter-Sprite
38 Whimsy-whimsy dragon Mate-Nightwing Daughter-Cotton Candy Mother-Magma Very hyper. You will never find this dragon sitting still. Can't cook. She burns the food.
39 Star-lil' black poodle Mother-Midnight
40 Giggles-pink googles Parents-Paulina, Paul If you change the i's to o's, you get her species.
41 Snow-lil' googles Parents-Paul, Paulina Snow hates snow. She loves summer and swimming.
42 Midnight-black poodle Daughter-Star Mother-Fifi
43 Berna-lil' st bernard Very shy. Having 4 dragons doesn't help this.
44 Nightwing-emperor dragon Mate-Whimsy Daughter-Cotton Candy
45 Winter-swan
46 Sprite-budgie Mother-Ana
47 Cherry-cherry blossom bird
48 Summer-lil'seahorse Mother-Cocoa Sister-Flash
49 Clouds-Arctic fox Sister-Snowshoes(persain)
50 Petunia-pink and white dog
51 Magma-Lava dragon Daughters-Tangerine, Whimsy
52 Tangerine-citrus dragon Sister-Whimsy Mother-Magma
53 Ashes-grey langur
54 Rosie-pink cockatoo
55 Milkshake-cow Daughter-Buttercup Hyper. Never still. (That's how she got her name)56 Buttercup-lil' cow Mother-Milkshake
57 Gobbler-turkey
58 Flora-ribbon unicorn Daughter-Snowflake
59 Speckles-spotty dinosaur Mate-Kiwi
60 Leopard-Triceratops
61 Valentine-love frog :luvfrog:He wishes he wasn't pink. He hates his name. (Too bad. I'm not changing it.) Daughter-Cherry Blossom Mate-Sweetheart
62 Ember-cocoa dinosaur Daughter-Blaze Ember is very smart. Her daughter (Blaze) is like her-neither one ever shuts up! All of my female dinos and dragons share 1 room. Not my best idea ever. (I come in the room for 2 minutes and I hear "Magma bit me!" "Whimsy burned dinner!" "There's something wrong with Kiwi! He looks green!" "He always looks green, genius. He's a KEY LIME DINO" "Tangerine burnt me ! Make her stop!" "You started it." "No! I was just sitting there, minding my own business when-" "Liar!" "I am not!" "Yes you are!" You see the problom.)
63 Kiwi-key lime dino Mate-Speckles
64 Fudge-tree kangaroo:kanga: Daughter-Cocoa
Klips
Blaze-cocoa dinosaurI have not seen her shut her mouth since she learned to talk. Mother-Ember
Cotton Candy-Whimsy dragon Parents-Whimsy and Nightwing
Cherry Blossom-Love Frog :luvfrog:Parents-Valentine and Sweetheart
Butterscotch-kangaroo:kanga: mother-Cocoa
All the pets closest relaties' names are by thier bios, in blue. Non-Webbie relatives are not shown. Non-m12 account relatives are not shown on the family tree.
Not on my account
Peggy-pegasus She's very enegetic for her age. Her account expired, and she wishes she could go online. When she tries this, she gets glimpses of her old account, and her plush form collapses with the effort. Then all the lil kinz come over and wail "Gramma's dead!" She doesn't try very often.
Tiger-alley cat Her tag was lost. My persain's tag was lost, too, but it was found. I think my mom threw Tiger's tag away trying to 'clean up'.
Kathy-caterpillar My mother's pet. My mother almost never goes on, so I kind of adopted her. She'd sleep with my other webbies in thier chest, but, well, here's the typical situation: Butterscotch comes over. Kathy: Eeek! It's gonna eat me! Kathy will then proceed to run in the other direction. She is scared of any and all webkinz. I don't know what's wrong. Well, she is an insect in a house full of frogs, dragons, cats, and dinosaurs, so...

About me: Many years ago, I got a pegasus at hallmark. I called her Peggy. I couldn't ge WW to load on my dad's computer. Eventually, I forgot about Peggy, and WW. It was years before I got my current account. m12mm12m is my WW username. (I'm not going to put my real name up here.) I have been a member since my birthday in 2007 (I'm not going to put that up either, but my birthday was early in the year.) I recieved Paul, Pauline, Patricia, and Lucille. A friend of mine explained to me how WW works. I went on later. There was practically nothng to do when I joined. I promptly failed a job at the office. I was off until that summer. During this time when I forgot my password, I created a new account (Lucy, Caramel, and Hearts) I rediscovered my m12 account, and I transfered my chihuahuas and lil' yorkie to the m12 account. Since then, I have made sure that I have written down my username and password. I memorized Lucille's code, so I could get on, if I forgot my password. (Yes, I have forgotten it several times, and had to use my code.) Now, my account has grown, and I go onto WW daily.

How I found WI:
It was around the time Pizza Palace came out. My sister and I were playing the game, and we wondered if we were doing something wrong;I kept losing. Later, my older sister googled 'Pizza Palace hints' and WI came up. She found the hints. Later, she told me what she had found;I had not seen her google it. She said she'd 'found it on a site called webkinz insider'. Later, I was trying (failing) to make WW recipes. Out of curiousity, I went to WI. I decided I liked the site. I went on it for news for a long time before getting an account.

I'm Paul, one of m12's first pets. I am a :goo:. My siblings and I were adopted on her birthday. The rest of this thread is from the webkinz' point of view.

Hi! It's me, Ember. I'm one of m12's newest pets. I'm a
Here's my story...
Chapter 1
There were hundreds of webkinz, of all shapes and sizes. We were all in the storage area, waiting to be adopted. The factory hadn't shipped us yet. It was confusing-hundreds of unnamed pets. You could usually never tell if you'd seen someone before, so it was hard to make friends. I, luckily, had one friend. It was a key lime dino. Our boxes were next to each other, and we had given ourselves nicknames, to make things simpler. I was Cocoa, and it was Lime. In the chaos, I heard human footsteps. Lime and I halted our conversation, to return to our boxes.

Ch 2
An employee from the factory came in, holding a clipboard. "Lots of new orders today." he commented.
What if I had been ordered? Maybe I would finally get to leave here! I was very excited. Maybe someone wanted me after all! His hand reached toward me! Closer, closer, closer! Then, he reached for the Key Lime Dino box! Oh no

Ch 3
Lime was frozen with fear. He didn't want to leave me, but he really wanted a home. All the same, I prayed that he wasn't picked.
Alas, it was a moot point. The man grabbed him. I could hear his heat racing from my box. Thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump. My best (well, only)friend was being taken from me! I wished that there was something I could do to save him. However, webbies of any sort cannot move in front of a human, unless the human is thier mother, owner, etc.
I had always hoped that Lime and I would get ordered by the same person, and that we would live together forever, in the same family. Now, I knew that I would never see him again. I myself to sleep that night, anoying my box-mates. But, I was too sad to care very much.

Last edited by m12mm12m 12; 06-13-2010 at 08:59 PM..
Old 02-10-2010, 04:53 PM   #6
Bloody Charity

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!
Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Welcome to my first Meet My Webkinz Family thread! Come on in! My webkinz don't bite. Well, I don't think so, anyways. Magma might. New chapter posted!

wow! you have alot of webbies!
Aw! poor Cocoa! What happens next?
Tiffany520 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 09:42 PM   #7

Default Re: Welcome to my first Meet My Webkinz Family thread! Come on in! My webkinz don't bite. Well, I don't think so, anyways. Magma might. New chapter posted!

Ch 4
The other webbies in my box were not happy with me the next morning. They complained that I was making too much noise. I began sleeping in front of the box. Factory employees came and went. It seemed like ages, (but I later found that it was only a few days) until the first employee reached for my box.
Closer, closer...
Old 02-13-2010, 02:36 PM   #8

Default Re: :) My 64 Webkinz! Come on in! My webkinz don't bite! at least I don't think they do. Magma might.-Ember's story now ended! A webbie blog IS UP!

Ch s 4 and 5 Ember's point of view

The other webbies in my box were not happy with me the next morning. They complained that I was making too much noise. I began sleeping in front of the box. Factory employees came and went. It seemed like ages, (but I later found that it was only a few days) until the first employee reached for my box.
Closer, closer...

Ch 5!
The man grabbed me. I looked down, and saw the key lime dinos green with envy. I was happy to go. I had been in that warehouse for too long. Now that I knew I'd never see Lime again, I had no regrets about leaving. The man made his way to the door. He opened it, and a rush of cold air greeted us. I had not remembered being outside. (When a webbie is made, they are confused as to where they are for a little while. During this time, they are put into the warehouse.) I saw glistening white snow all around me. I was taken to another room. "We need to get the tag on this one." the man said to his coworker.

Last edited by m12mm12m 12; 05-09-2010 at 01:10 PM..
Old 02-18-2010, 06:18 PM   #9

Default Re: :) My 64 Webkinz! Come on in! My webkinz don't bite! at least I don't think they do. Magma might.-Ember's story, new chapter! is up! 2NEW PETS! MEET BLIZZARD AND TULIP!

Ch 6 Ember's point of view

They put me under a big machine, on a conveyor belt . It put on the tag. It hurt. A lot. I was taken away and put into a small box. The man put padding over me, so I wouldn't move around too much. That was the very last thing I would see for a long time. I heard him tape the box shut. I said my goodbyes to the sun. And then I saw blackness.

Last edited by m12mm12m 12; 04-16-2010 at 05:09 PM..
Old 02-23-2010, 10:25 PM   #10

Default Re: :) My 64 Webkinz! Come on in! My webkinz don't bite! at least I don't think they do. Magma might.-Ember's story ch 6!!!! is up! 2NEW PETS! MEET BLIZZARD AND TULIP!

3 new pets coming soon! New chapter up soon! PLEASE POST!
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, coolio, cute, cute!-kat, ember, meet my webkinz family, tiff needs ice cream, webbies, ♥-tiff