Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2015, 03:04 PM   #1
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default The MMKF Without A Clever Title // Leah's MMKF

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi all, welcome to my MMKF thread. Because I'm lazy and don't have the time to think of a clever name for it, it remains just that: The MMKF Without a Clever Title. I'm girlzluv2play but, please, call me Girlz or Leah. I have gotten into webkinz more since Webkinz X came out and, even though I'm endlessly busy with schoolwork, I love to make things like this. I have 35 Webkinz, which you are probably soon to find out anyway. Because I am seriously lazy, most of the updates will be virtual and/or just text. This will be lots of fun, hope you stick around a bit to see the updates.

I already said it, haha, but I'm Leah or Girlz. Whichever one you prefer. I've been playing Webkinz since September 2007, and I've been a member of WI since October 2011. I eat a lot of pizza and oatmeal because those are some beautiful foods, and I drink a lot of Arnold Palmer tea... Probably too much for my own good. I like to skateboard but I don't like to be confronted with people so I usually just skateboard a little bit a day. Writing would be my passion, as I want to be an author, but I also like to do stuff with music (ukulele bro). Anyway, sorry if I bored you, it's time for the actual thread now. *everyone on earth cheers*

Spoiler: show
Fudge - Female Cocker Spaniel
Snowball - Female Lil' Kinz Poodle
Brownie - Female Beagle
Cookie Dough - Female American Cocker Spaniel
Cutie - Female Rottweiler
Icy - Male Lil' Kinz Husky
Biscuit - Female Yellow Lab
Caramel - Male Caramel Lion
Charlie - Male Brown Dog
Rocky - Male Pug
Skip - Male Jack Russel
Rascal - Female Signature Lying Beagle
Miles - Male Dachsund
Daisy - Female Lil' Kinz Lamb
Candy - Female Hop Bunny
Johnny - Male Hound Dog
ZAP - Male Zap the Mazin' Hamster
Shiner - Male Golden Deluxe Dragon
Cody - Male Popstar Puppy
Pup Pup - Male Boston Terrier
Wynter - Female Glacial Fox
Cashew - Male Elephant
Midnight - Male Black Wolf
Fresco - Male Fresco the Mazin' Hamster
Scamp - Male Bichon Frise
Whiskers - Female Polkadot Bobcat
Kiwi - Male Koala
Cutie - Female Sweetie Mazin' Hamster
Dottie - Female Polka Dot Dalmatian
Max - Male Golden Retriever
Macklemore - Male Lil' Kinz Treefrog
Crisis - Male Zombie Pup
Noelle - Female Peppermint Unicorn
Leo - Male Lil' Kinz Lion
Flying Pork - Male Flutter Pig

Total Girls: 14
Total Boys: 21
Total Webkinz: 35

Spoiler: show
UPDATE ONE: Meet Fudge!

VM LIST
PurpleGirl2005
mojoandmugsy
shuggylay
kittycats10rox

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 08-23-2015 at 03:32 PM..
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2015, 03:04 PM   #2
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The MMKF Without A Clever Title // Leah's MMKF

Old 08-11-2015, 03:04 PM   #3
hat even

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 08-11-2015 at 03:06 PM..
Old 08-13-2015, 08:10 PM   #4
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell
mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell

Good title.
mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Old 08-13-2015, 08:18 PM   #5
hat even

Thank you so much it's great isn't it
Old 08-13-2015, 08:19 PM   #6
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell
mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell

I need a good title for mine
Old 08-13-2015, 08:34 PM   #7
ryan ross stan

shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible
shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible

It's the best title ever. Anyway, I am totally going to start one of these with just virtual and text only updates, because, I am embarrassed to say, I don't own a camera. Thanks for the idea!
shuggylay is offline Female
Old 08-13-2015, 08:43 PM   #8
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
bagel
rad
Old 08-15-2015, 08:35 PM   #9
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine
Blackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshineBlackie_Lab2003 is a ray of sunshine

Great job with your thread so far! Can't wait for updates!
Old 08-16-2015, 07:05 PM   #10
hat even

UPDATE 1: Meet Fudge!

Hi all! Welcome to The MMKF Without a Clever Title! This is my first update, so I figured I'd do something pretty simple. Today, you're going to meet the first pet I ever adopted: Fudge. (: Enjoy!

How I Got Fudge
It was way back in September 2007. That was almost eight whole years ago - wow! Webkinz was just starting to become more popular. My mom had heard of them and, at the end of the school year, she decided to reward us by taking us to Hallmark to pick out a Webkinz. There was a giant glass shelf there full of them. They don't sell very many there anymore, but back then they did all the time. I watched as my sisters picked out theirs, and I picked out mine: a cocker spaniel. Because there was something going on Nick Jr. with some little girl and her dog named Fudge, it was the only name I could think of, but I still like it now.

Fudge's Biography
As told by Fudge...

"Hi, I'm Fudge. I'm so happy you're my friend! I've been told that I am silly, outgoing and a good musician. I think seeing funny movies is really awesome. I'm pals with a Cheeky Cat. Wanna know a secret? I love bananas and I've always wanted a gumball machine."

Of course her personality goes further than this, but you'll get to meet her more in further updates!

Thanks for staying with us for this short update. Expect more soon! Bye for now. (:

Closed

Tags
aj approved!, awesome! ~aj, be true!, billy ftw, billy the manatee, check it out!, epowapamas ftw, i yoloed in my pants, madame leah f.t.w., manatee, purplegirl2005 approves!, toast, yolo pants, yolo pants swag