Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2015, 08:22 PM   #1
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ
Webkinz :)

mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell
mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell

Talking Mel And The Kinz-Where Love and Laugh is Life

Click the image to open in full size.

Hello, everybody! Welcome to Mel and The Kinz! You can call me Mel or Melody. I have about 100 webkinz and counting. I love art, reading and writing. (Duh, or I wouldn't be here.) I am so excited for this MMKF and I cannot believe I am finally opening it! But enough about me, here is some Kinz Info.

My current count
A grand total of...101!!!

My Kinz Generating Base
I create ages, personalities, and stories for my kinz as soon as they are adopted. You will see these throughout the thread.

Final Words
Well, have fun!

Notification List
Shuggylay
Girlzluv2play
Kopat27
Luv_Kinz2005
PurpleGirl2005
Thilia07
Kittycats10rox

Last edited by mojoandmugsy; 10-27-2015 at 06:31 PM..
mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2015, 08:23 PM   #2
ryan ross stan

shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible
shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible

Default Re: Mel And The Kinz-Where Love and Laugh is Life

OMG! We have the same amount of Webkinz exactly! Sign me up for the VM list! I can't wait for the first update, Mel!
shuggylay is offline Female
Old 08-25-2015, 07:03 AM   #3
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell
mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell

Okay! Update will be up today.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:14 PM   #4
ne.ti.fe.si

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

That is a lot of webbies
Can't wait to see the story
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2015, 05:26 PM   #5
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

Talking Update One-Adoption of Tasha

So today, I adopted a new pet! An aquamarine pup named Tasha.

Adding Tasha's name and gender

Tasha's Adoption Certificate

Tasha's Bio

Tasha's Outfit

Tasha with her PSI in her new room

Tasha's Age

Tasha's Personality
Smart, pretty, and funny. A little straight at times.

I hope you enjoyed meeting Tasha! Can't wait for you to see her in future updates.

Last edited by mojoandmugsy; 10-14-2015 at 08:08 PM..
Old 08-25-2015, 05:33 PM   #6
ryan ross stan

shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible
shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible

Tasha is super cute! My only question: Why is her birthday in February when she's an Aquamarine Pup?!
shuggylay is offline Female
Old 08-25-2015, 05:34 PM   #7
ne.ti.fe.si

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

So cute! I love her outfit and color scheme.
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 08-25-2015, 08:24 PM   #8
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

View Post Originally Posted by shuggylay
Tasha is super cute! My only question: Why is her birthday in February when she's an Aquamarine Pup?!
Yeah, right?!

View Post Originally Posted by Kopat27
So cute! I love her outfit and color scheme.
thx
Old 09-07-2015, 10:02 AM   #9
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Add me to the VM list?
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 09-07-2015, 04:38 PM   #10
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

Sure thing! Posting an update now!
Closed

Tags
desty was here :), mel and the kinz, toats hilar, yolo pants, yolo pants for leah, yolo pants legacy