Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #11
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Meet the webbies!

Really cute! I can't wait for the next update
SmileySarah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2009, 04:52 PM   #12
loves supernatural
Webkinz :)

elibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! The webbies for this adventure...

Dew, the silversoft cat. She LOVES to play practical jokes.

Pepsi, the spotted leopard. He's a little pushy, but can be a good friend.

Snowy, the white terrier. She's a little shy, but not while she's playing hide and seek. She LOVES that game! She's also a good friend.

Simba, the Carmel lion. He's also a little pushy. He's Pepsi's best friend, and a good doctor.

Crouton, the guinea pig. He's very finicky, but he can be very friendly as well.

Click the image to open in full size.
"Hi! It's me, Crouton! Guess what? I got adopted! Now, all I have to do is climb down...Here I go!"

"Ow! I fell! Ow..."

*laughs* "That was hilarious! By far my best practical joke YET!" "Ow..." "Man, you're hurt worse than I thought. Let me get Simba."

"Simmmmbbbbaaaa!"

"Yeah? Oh, wow....Here, let me get you, little guy...Man, I can't carry him! Dude, you really got to loose some weight. Let me get Pepsi. He'll help me carry you."

"Got you!" "Yup! Now, let's take him to the hospital."

"Man, now I feel really bad. I didn't mean for him to get hurt..."

"Hey Dew! What's up?" "Hm? Oh, hi, Snowy. I feel really bad about what I did, so I'm going to go visit Crouton and tell him sorry." "Wha....?"

"Oh...okay, I guess. I'm a little confused. Oh well. Bye for now everyone!" *mutters under breath* "Okay, something's going on..."

Well, the webbies have completed their adventure! Will Crouton ever recover? Find out soon!

Last edited by elibean; 08-16-2009 at 08:39 AM..
elibean is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 04:56 PM   #13
Call me Dianna!

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

great thread so far! can't wait for another update!
Demi is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 04:59 PM   #14
loves supernatural

elibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond reputeelibean has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. I don't update every day, just because my computer is soooo slow, and it takes me thirty mintues to upload all of the pictures. Thank you everyone for waiting while I post them. My computer is just slow...lol. Thank you again. I'll probably post again tommorow.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:28 PM   #15
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuff
iluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Meet the webbies!

Adorable! I love your Webkinz, they are so cute! Keep on updating!
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 04:26 PM   #16
loves supernatural

The webbies for this adventure...

Maple, the webkinz signature raccoon. She loves to go on adventures.

Dew, the silversoft cat. She LOVES to play practical jokes.

Crouton, the guinea pig. He's very finicky, but can be a good friend.

"See that? See that big lump of gray? Oh, you're probably wondering who's speaking. It's me, Maple. That big lump of gray...Today, I'm going to explore it!"

"Here I go! I'm climbing, and climbing..."

"I made it!"

"Look! WHOA! It's moving! It's not a lump of gray...It's a CAT! NOOOOO! I'M ALLERGIC TO CATS!" "Uh, Maple, how is that possible? Do raccoons even HAVE allergies?" "Stop talking, Elibean! It's MY adventure, not yours!" "Ooookayy..." I said.

"Ow. The cat shook me off."

"Hey. Getting hurt reminds me of Crouton. I wonder if he's okay..."

"Oh, hey there, Maple. Look, I've got Crouton!"

"Yup! I'm all better!"

"And we sorted everything out." "Yup! Now we're pals. Hey, where'd Maple go?"

"Look guys! I found Bopit! We've been looking for this for forever!" "Uh, Maple, until I told you, you didn't even know that Bopit existed," I said. "STOP CUTTING INTO MY STORY!"

"Oh, don't mind her. I'll bop it." "I'll twist it, since my legs can roll it over pretty fast." "I'll pull it, since I have long paws."

THE END

Sorry if it was a little random. The webbies like to be random

Last edited by elibean; 08-16-2009 at 08:40 AM..
Old 08-15-2009, 07:58 AM   #17
loves supernatural

Hi everyone. I changed Clicker's name. It's now Crouton...I will now update any posts with his name in it and change it to Crouton...Just wanted to let you know.
Old 08-15-2009, 05:20 PM   #18
loves supernatural

Thank you everyone for your kind comments! The webbies for this adventure...

Moonsun, the fox. He can be a great friend, but he's very cautious around strangers.

Crouton, the guinea pig. He's quite finicky, but can be a good friend. Today, we find out that he'll do ANYTHING for a crouton.

Silver, a raccoon. She's a sister to Maple (sorry for telling you people this late) and is very friendly.

"Hi everyone! It's Crouton! And...OH MY GOD. WHAT'S THAT THING BEHIND ME!?"

"IT'S AN EVIL DOG! RUNNNNN!" *I roll my eyes, mutter "It's just Tobias..."*

*runs into another animal* "Oh, hey, sorry about that..."

"Hey, it's...it's okay...OW! I think I broke my paw..." "Oh, man..."

"Oh, hey, Crouton! Oh my god! Poor fox. Why don't you heal him?" "I can't heal...Silver, you know that." *taunts* "I'll give you a Crouton..."

FIVE MINUTES LATER.

"Look, I'm done! The pressure that the string creates will heal the leg. Can I have my Crouton now?" "Huh...Wha? Oh, yeah, sure..."

"Here." *nibbles* "Delicious! Bye!" *scurries off*

"Well, looks like I'll be taking care of you. Hey, what's your name?" *groan* "Moonsun..." "What a cool name! Since you can't walk, I'll carry you on my back to my house. I'll feed you there, and all." "Thanks..."

"Almost there!"

"We're here! Oh, you can't see him. He's inside the tube. Don't worry, I'll take good care of him!"

How'd you like it? Will Moonsun ever get better? Will I ever stop ending the webbies adventures on a cliffhanger? Find out soon!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #19
loves supernatural

Sorry, haven't been on in awhile..Soon, the next update will come, soon!
Old 08-20-2009, 04:24 PM   #20
loves supernatural

I'm very sorry, everyone...I haven't been on in a while. If this thread closes before I can update...I'm sorry...I just don't like keeping up the updates...lol! I might create another one later...Just not now. Again, sorry!
Closed