Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #21
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: The little poodle that could

Thanks, Everyone, for the compliments, encouagement, and sympathy.

Jane has always loved writing, and she's been helping me out a lot in sharing this story with you. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it so far, and I hope I only continue to improve. Because the internet isn't really working today, I'm not sure whether or not I will get an update completed. If I do get one done, I'll just edit this post...
jenga_jane is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 09:22 PM   #22
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

I love this so much! It's so different than the others! I love it! I can't wait for more!
~Kyra
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 02:19 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

Can't wait for another entry!
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #24
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

Hi, sorry it's taking so long for the next entry. I spent a week away for Christmas and I'm only just now finding more time for Webkinz, in all varieties. (I have also become very addicted to quite a few arcade games, so I'm spending more time fooling around on WW than working on WI updates.)

I have the story written up to Part 8, so I just need to get photos and type everything up. Oh, and find my missing USB key that has everything on it. Thing is, down here it's Summer holidays until the end of January. After that, I have three terms of school left before my Final Exams, so I'll have to spend more time studying. (though knowing me, that consists of playing on WW and visiting forums with my assignments minimized ) Just warning you.

Thanks for your patience, everyone!
Old 01-04-2010, 07:40 AM   #25
Canstralian!
Gifted

Default Re: Valiant: The Little Poodle that Could - Chapter 4 up now! - Updated Jan 4th, 2010

Chapter 4

Maybe they needed time to adjust to having me around. I mean, I'd told them of my intentions, so they knew where I stood when it came to the little issue of "family". I figured I would have to leave it at that for awhile.

Click the image to open in full size.

It became clear to me that Jack and Millie weren't around in the 'real' world. The way in which Snuggles moped around all the time showed how lonely she was. Sometimes I even felt some sympathy for her. Sometimes, and usually only for a matter of minutes.

See, Snuggles was stubborn, and rightly so. She was the self-appointed leader, and if I ever wanted to fit in, I would have to eventually come to respect that.

Jack; now he's the toughie of the family. He was the only male and he intended to establish himself as the protector. Still, Snuggles had the real power. It was sort of "Jack is the head of this household, and Snuggles is the neck that turns the head."

That left little Millie. I hadn't heard two words from the little Black Bear. And I guess, with siblings like Jack and Snuggles, a naturally quiet person became quieter. She just sat back and calmly let her older siblings do all the talking. Quiet, sweet, shy and innocent by nature is what she really is. But then, her silence had seemed cold and perhaps even snobbish.

This was far from the loving, caring family I had dreamed about and longed for.

I avoided both Snuggles and Webkinz World as much as possible, and for two weeks my life was boring and miserable. I lived under Jane's bed, with no one but the dust bunnies for company, and nothing but an old "World Religions" textbook written in French for amusement.

Jane played with me online, though. Every once in a while, I would feel myself being dragged away into Webkinz World. There I took careful care to follow her around and spend as little time with my sisters and brother as possible. I also figured out how to get in and out of Webkinz World without getting myself knocked out, too.

Then, one day, Jane was made to clean her room; including under her bed. When she found me, she positioned me on her dresser next to Snuggles and another teddy bear I'd never seen before. And thank goodness he was there, or I may have never survived.

By then, I wasn't feeling "Valiant", "Brave", or "Strong". I felt quite literally like a sad and miserable puppy dog. It was good to be out in the daylight, though, and just being out of that musty corner lifted my spirits significantly.

The next morning came with an even greater surprise: as Jane was getting ready for school, putting on her uniform and gathering her books, she caught sight of me sitting on the dresser. After some hesitation, she grabbed me and thrust me into her backpack, amid textbooks, binders and notebooks.

I was absolutely giddy with excitement: I was going to school with Jane!
Old 01-04-2010, 09:08 AM   #26
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Valiant: The Little Poodle that Could - Chapter 4 up now! - Updated Jan 4th, 2010

I love the new chapter! Can't wait for the next!
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 11:09 AM   #27

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

Amazing! I can't wait for some more!
Old 01-04-2010, 11:25 AM   #28
Viva l'allegria!~

starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!starrose33 is not just visiting!

awesome chapters!! aw poor valiant! i hope that Millie will at least smile for her! =D and i'm glad she is happy somewhat
starrose33 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 11:02 PM   #29
Canstralian!
Gifted

Thanks, you three! It's so great to have loyal readers! I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

Yes Mary, it was right around this point that things started to look up for me... And I know now that Millie isn't all that bad, you just have to get used to her being so quiet.

I'm hoping to update soon, since Jane's mom found the missing USB key!
Old 01-05-2010, 04:02 PM   #30

View Post Originally Posted by jenga_jane
Thanks, you three! It's so great to have loyal readers! I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

Yes Mary, it was right around this point that things started to look up for me... And I know now that Millie isn't all that bad, you just have to get used to her being so quiet.

I'm hoping to update soon, since Jane's mom found the missing USB key!
I love your avatar and signature with Valiant!!
Closed

Tags
awesome thread! -bluekat, go valiant! -starrose33, i heart valliant! ~iamsam, pookie rawks!, valiant rules, valiant!-kat, valliant rawks!, yay valiant