Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #11
oe is me !!
Webkinz :)

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: The little poodle that could

I like this story! it's awesome! I can't wait for the rest of it!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 12:10 AM   #12
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

Originally Posted by cinnabon138
Aw, poor Valiant! But, very great story.
Thank you! I'm really having fun writing it, though it was hard to think about how difficult it was those first few days. Now I'm very happy in my new home!

Originally Posted by BlueKat567
Wonderful story! You're SO adorable, Valiant. BTW, incredulous was one of my vocabulary words at school! I like your style of writing!
Thank you! I was wondering if many people would know what that word meant... Snuggles kept trying to tell me I was using too many difficult words, and that no one would understand what they meant. But I'm glad someone did!

Originally Posted by Miroch52
Love the pics! And I will call you Jane, cause I'm special. You make your dresser look so tall in that pic! (Jane and I are sisters btw)
LOL! Then I will call me Jane, too, just for you!

Why, thank you for replying! And I love your camera, for taking the lovely pics!

The worst thing about the dresser? The blessed mirror! I don't know how many times I've taken a "great pic" only to have to delete because the photographer was in plain view. I also shows off my lovely pile of school books sitting on my dresser quite nicely, in quite a few photos that didn't get used. So frustrating. It looks that tall in the pic because I lay on the floor to take it.

And thank you for making it clear to everyone what happened to the Sea Otter!

Originally Posted by Bubbleslover821
I like this story! it's awesome! I can't wait for the rest of it!
Thank You! I'm trying to work on the updates. I'm at a stage in the story where I know what's coming, I'm just having a hard time writing to that point. I'll try to have an update finished probably late tonight/early tomorrow morning.
jenga_jane is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 10:32 PM   #13
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

Default The little poodle that could - Chapter 3 - Updated 21st December 2009

Update!

===================

Chapter 3

When Jane came home that afternoon, she found me on the floor, rather than on the dresser where she'd left me. She merely grabbed my paw hastily and carried me into another room. She placed me on the table next to a laptop computer.

Oh, I wished she would talk to me! I wished she would tell me I was wanted here, that Snuggles was wrong, and that she was sorry I'd been shoved to the floor

But she didn't. She said nothing at all.

That afternoon, I discovered Webkinz World.
Click the image to open in full size.
Jane took me everywhere in this virtual world. We explored her house, the arcade games, the tournament arena, the doctor's office and the Curio Shop, all after seeing Ms. Birdy in the adoption centre, and officially registering me in Webkinz World.

I'm not sure what to think of Ms. Birdy. I mean, she's nice and all, but she sure assumed a lot. She assumed that my siblings would be kind and explain everything to me. But Snuggles, Jack and Millie left me high and dry and completely stuck in Webkinz World, as I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get back to the real world. I was still online long after Jane had logged out.

"She's gone now, isn't she?" asked Snuggles, her tone angered and agitated. I found myself in the middle of the living room of our house in Kinzville. I figured she was talking about Jane.

"Y-yes," I answered, shakily, "she logged off nearly ten minutes ago."
"You know what that means don't you, pipsqueak?" Jack, a very large Black Cat, approached me. "It means your protection is gone. Jane can't stop us from doing whatever we like when she's not around."

"Besides," Snuggles continued, "she thinks that we're all just cute and cuddly little pets, and not at all mean and nasty."

"Oh please, can I pounce on her? That's what a real panther would do, Snuggles," Jack begged.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
The Koala shook her head. "Too messy."

Jack was indignant. "You're no fun!" he pouted.

"We have to get rid of her. If we do that, Jane will forget about us altogether and we can be happy again."

After my first interaction with Snuggles, I knew that you had to think fast and process information quickly around her.

"I'm right here," I said, loudly.
Three pairs of eyes turned to look at me. "And despite what you may think, I have feelings too."

"You think we care?" said Snuggles, her eyes narrowing.

"No, you probably don't care. I don't think you care about anything." I replied gruffly.

"I care about lots of things" Snuggles shot back, "you just don't happen to be one of them!"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Stong and courageous; I am strong and courageous." I told myself. Opening my eyes, I faced the Koala
"I don't know what happened here. I don't know anything about what took place in this household before I arrived. But I know that now we're sisters, Snuggles. And you're my brother, Jack. Isn't your job to protect me, rather than beat me up like you're a schoolyard bully? What have I done to offend you?" I paused. No one said anything. "Or maybe you're not mad at me at all. Maybe you're really mad at Jane."

"That's it, pooch!" yelled the cat. "You've overstepped your bounds. What do we have to do to make it clear that you're not welcome here? Snuggles, Millie and I have been a family for two years, and we're not giving that up!"

"I'm not asking you to give it up. I'm asking you to make room for one more!"

"I've already told you, poodle: there's no room for you here!" Snuggles was practically yelling in my face.

Just then, the strong black claw of a furious feline appeared before me and knocked me out.
I woke up back in Australia, underneath Jane's bed.

Last edited by jenga_jane; 01-04-2010 at 07:45 AM..
jenga_jane is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 10:57 PM   #14
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

I hope you can continue writing soon, Valiant! Good luck! :]
Meg Ann is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 12:12 AM   #15
Gift Guru
koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Ooh, I love this story! I can't wait to hear more from Valiant!
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 05:47 AM   #16
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Great new chapter! Aw, but poor Valiant.
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 07:39 AM   #17
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Ohmigosh, Valiant, you're such a talented writer! Great story, so far! Sorry to hear you had so much trouble with the rest of your family...but this is amazing! Fantastic, 5 stars!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 08:58 AM   #18

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

loved that update! poor valiant though.
pink&purplegirl is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 09:25 AM   #19
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

that was wonderful! very creative and inspiring! poor valiant.... she has to go through all this.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #20

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

You are very brave, Valiant. I wish you luck with these bullies!
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awesome thread! -bluekat, go valiant! -starrose33, i heart valliant! ~iamsam, pookie rawks!, valiant rules, valiant!-kat, valliant rawks!, yay valiant