Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2016, 01:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!

Smile Meet My (little) Kinz Family!

Hello!

After returning to webkinz to relive my childhood nostalgia, I have made another account! So far I only have 6 webkinz, but I will update when I get more. Here is a picture of all of my pets! Below will be more about each one.

Click the image to open in full size.

1. Sassy - Himalayan
Sassy was the first pet I got on this account, as a free pet. Her room is blue and girly and she enjoys fancy things.

2. Finnley - Golden Retriever
Finnley was the second pet I got. His room is baseball themed and he enjoys sports and cooking at the Academy. He's the sporty guy in the family.

3. Zoey - Cherry Blossom Bird
Zoey, my third pet, is a Cherry Blossom bird. I have trouble finding clothes that look right on her, but she loves wearing her bows and has a box full of different bows in her room! Her room is a small room, but is purple and pink themed.

4. Spike - Rockerz Raccoon
When I first got spike at five below (he was only $5 for a rockerz!) I didn't know if I wanted him to be a girl or boy, but decided to make him a boy. His room is rock n' roll themed and he enjoys music and going to the trading room!

5. Madeline - Polar Bear
Madeline is my shy pet, she prefers spending time in her winter and blues themed room or in the treetop garden.

6. Leo - Lion
Last but not least is Leo, my lion! Leo is an adventurous boy and loves his King of the Jungle room (jungle with a touch of medieval items). I often take him to the adventure park to complete quests!

And there you have it! That's my webkinz family! I will update when I get more and will post individual bio posts on each of them on this thread in the future. Thanks for reading!
pianoogirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2016, 03:01 PM   #2
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the world
nancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the worldnancygurl could rule the world

Default Re: Meet My (little) Kinz Family!

Hii little family!
I somewhat miss playing on webkinz but the glitches >.<
ohh you should show their rooms on here! or do u have to make a house thread??
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 06-16-2016, 01:28 PM   #3

pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!pianoogirl is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
Hii little family!
I somewhat miss playing on webkinz but the glitches >.<
ohh you should show their rooms on here! or do u have to make a house thread??
I agree about the glitches, they drive me insane. And I'm not sure, I think I have to make a house thread but since this is a little bio about my pets thread then maybe I'll just put their bedrooms on here!
Old 06-16-2016, 10:32 PM   #4
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Welcome back to Webkinz and thanks for introducing your family!

I think all of them are cute and dressed as nice as can be! I especially love Madeline's outfit!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 06-19-2016, 12:52 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Welcome back to Webkinz and thanks for introducing your family!

I think all of them are cute and dressed as nice as can be! I especially love Madeline's outfit!
Thank you! I love her outfit too. I think I'm gonna update with individual pictures later of each of them!

Today I will be posting about my Polar Bear, Madeline! Madeline, my shy polar bear, loves dainty things and the treetop garden. Below are some snapshots of her sleeping in her bed under her PSI window, showing off her bedroom, and sitting in the garden!

Here is Madeline taking a nap.

Her room is a mix of the winter theme with accents from the cloudy sky theme. I plan on adding in more blue. I felt that the theme alone was too white washed.

The treetop garden is Madeline's favorite place to hang out and relax, as it is filled with trees and flowers and fountains.

That's all for Madeline! Stay tuned for the next pet spotlight post!

Last edited by pianoogirl; 06-19-2016 at 12:52 PM..
Old 06-19-2016, 02:40 PM   #6
Savitarius

mangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicness
mangarider is epic beyond epicnessmangarider is epic beyond epicness

Cute pets! Madeline's room looks great too~ ^_^
Old 06-22-2016, 12:59 AM   #7
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for sharing about Madeline! She has a cozy bedroom! And what a nice place for her to relax in the garden!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bio, blog, family, pets