Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2010, 06:55 AM   #11
UMBO
Webkinz :)

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: ~:Make it Rain Spoons (because forks would hurt and sporks are weird) with Celery and the Kinz! A New MMWF Picture Thread!:~ Updated often! Grand Opening! Newest Update: 4th of July + Canada Day (Part 2)

Haha, hilarious update! Travis is funny!
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2010, 12:54 PM   #12
poo921

madkinzcash will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ~:Make it Rain Spoons (because forks would hurt and sporks are weird) with Celery and the Kinz! A New MMWF Picture Thread!:~ Updated often! Grand Opening! Newest Update: 4th of July + Canada Day (Part 2)

Awesome updates! Glad to see you finally made a thread.
madkinzcash is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 02:14 PM   #13

MixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant future

Thanks guys!
~Hi MKC ~

I think I will be dragged to Shop Right today, so expect a new kinz.

Update soon!

Last edited by MixedCelery; 07-05-2010 at 04:01 PM..
MixedCelery is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 04:14 PM   #14
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

Default Re: :::Make it Rain Spoons (because forks would hurt and sporks are weird) with Celery and the Kinz! A New MMWF Picture Thread!::: Updated often! Grand Opening! Newest Update: 4th of July + Canada Day (Part 2)

OMS (I like spoons too! )!! I LURVE THIS!! Fork and Esto are my faves!! Again, EPICLICIOUS STUFF
poppilove is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 05:03 PM   #15

MixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant futureMixedCelery has a brilliant future

Default Re: :::Make it Rain Spoons (because forks would hurt and sporks are weird) with Celery and the Kinz! A New MMWF Picture Thread!::: Updated often! Grand Opening! Newest Update: 4th of July + Canada Day (Part 2)

Thanks! Sorry for the delay, my internet was being not on and stuff.

Buddies At First Sight
Starring: Travis, Frieda, Esto, Fork, and (the newest addition) Rocco

“Right this way, Rocco.” I said with excitement.
“I want tomato soup.” Rocco answered without thinking.
Click the image to open in full size.

“I’ll get you tomato-” I stopped.
“POTATO SALAD!” he responded, seconds after.

I soon came to a conclusion of what was going on.
Esto and Frieda were rolling around on a piece of paper, to keep Frieda from rolling down the stairs. (It happens.) …. (A lot.)

“Get down from there!” Fork commanded at Travis.

“Scooby Dooby Doo!” Travis replied.

Travis became unbalanced, and fell to the floor with a ‘THUD!’.

“And now you are all dusty…” Fork sighed. “But at least you are down.”

“Reworsdf-” Travis stopped dead in his tracks. He stared at Rocco.

Travis and Rocco stared at each other. They stared, and stared, and stared.

Until they finally started screaming like maniacs.
“LOLOLOLALALALALALALA” they screamed together.

“What just happened?” Frieda asked in total confuse-ment.
“I don’t know. Buddies at first sight?” Esto followed up.
Frieda and Fork nodded in agreement.

The story of Rocco:
I went to Shop Rite (or Right. I dunno.) with my mom and brother. My brother and I went up to the glass counter where they store webkinz. My bro pointed out that a bird would be a nice addition, and a great buddy for Travis. I noted that, and got the Parakeet. And then my brother was like “NAME HIM ROCCO!” and imaginary foam came out of his mouth.

Have a great day!
-Celery, her kooky kinz (makes me feel like I have cookie crisp webkinz.)-
-and her foamy brother-

Old 07-05-2010, 05:05 PM   #16
UMBO

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Haha, funny update! Congrats on the new Webbie!
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 09:26 AM   #17

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

Default Re: :::Make it Rain Spoons (because forks would hurt and sporks are weird) with Celery and the Kinz! A New MMWF Picture Thread!::: Updated often! Grand Opening! Newest Update: Friends At First Sight

WOAH-M-GEE! I love your thread! The updates are soo cute and funny and I love your Webkinz! I will be sure to check this thread a lot!
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2010, 09:57 AM   #18
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds
Blackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no boundsBlackie_Lab2003 knows no bounds

Default Re: :::Make it Rain Spoons (because forks would hurt and sporks are weird) with Celery and the Kinz! A New MMWF Picture Thread!::: Updated often! Grand Opening! Newest Update: Friends At First Sight

Omigosh you got a Webkinz at SHOPRITE? HOW COME MY SHOPRITE DOESN'T HAVE WEBKINZ!
Oh my town stinks.
Great updates!
Old 07-06-2010, 02:06 PM   #19

View Post Originally Posted by cinnabon138
Haha, funny update! Congrats on the new Webbie!
Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by BlueKat567
WOAH-M-GEE! I love your thread! The updates are soo cute and funny and I love your Webkinz! I will be sure to check this thread a lot!
Thanks!
Maybe it's time to get an Update Notification thingy?

View Post Originally Posted by Blackie_Lab2003
Omigosh you got a Webkinz at SHOPRITE? HOW COME MY SHOPRITE DOESN'T HAVE WEBKINZ!
Oh my town stinks.
Great updates!
Maybe some shop rites are ran by mean people who hate webkinz. Those nasty people. >_>
Thanks!

Update next!
Old 07-06-2010, 02:08 PM   #20

True News: Candy
Starring: Travis, Rocco, Kit Kats, Butterfingers, Blue Ring Pop

“Hello, and welcome to…” Rocco started with pride.
“TRUUUUUUE NEEEEWS! TRUUUUUUE NEEEEWS!” Travis chanted.

(Scary close up is scary.)
“This is a news show inspired by little Celery. As known as Celery’s little brother.” explained Rocco.

“OH! True stands for: Travis - Rocco - Umm - Elephants. News stands for news.” Travis stated.

“Our news will be posted every Tuesday. Unless something comes up.” Rocco said.
“So let’s get to it!” Travis enthusiastically shouted.

“In the news today a local man was shot in the nostril, by a tree passing through town. The tree was said to be about forty feet high, and very leafy.” Rocco reported.

“UNICORNS REVIVED THE MAN!” Travis yelled at the top of his lungs.

“Then the unicorns turned into Spaghetti O’s and were eaten by Dr. Quack.” Rocco followed.
“In which Dr. Quack turned into dust.” Travis cowered behind the desk.

“Ms. Birdy ate Dr. Quack. The End.” Rocco finished, with a serious face.
“Cause everyone knows Ms. Birdy eats dust! That’s why she has all the files.” Travis informed.
“Ok. Today is a really slow news day.” Rocco mentioned.

“So…..” I started.
“CANDEH!” They screamed. (I could not resist. So- (( //-\\ //\\// [])) \\// < - that’s supposed to be a y.)

“Kit Kats?” Travis questioned (the power of the Kit Kats).

“Every Kit Kat contains live cat!” Rocco warned.

“Crisp Wafers. Delectably. Delicious.” Travis whisper.

“OH MY GOSH! In the commercials the Kit Kats make a loud, crunching noise. When they don’t make a noise at all.” Rocco observed.

“BLUE RING POP!” Travis shouted with joy.
“YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THE DOLLAR STORE IS NO DISAPPOINTMENT!” Rocco screamed very, very, very loudly. Ouch.

“The best type of ring pop in the world!” Travis sang.
“Indeed.” Rocco agreed.

“Butter Finger!” Rocco squealed.
“Oh my gosh! I wanna eat a finger!” Travis thought out loud.

“They should make an actual butter finger.” Rocco communicated.
“What do you mean?” asked Travis.

“Like butter in the form of a finger?” Rocco followed up.
“That would make yummy toastehs!” Travis stated.

“We told you our favorite candies, kinda. So, post below what your favorite candy in the whole wide world is!” Rocco commanded, with a touch of excitement in his voice.
“Well, that’s it for True News. Buh-Bye!” Travis waved. Kinda. Well he couldn’t reach the desk.

~Celery and the Kinz~
PS- Mine is Reese’s Peanut Better cups. : )

Last edited by MixedCelery; 07-06-2010 at 06:54 PM..
Closed

Tags
awesome!-kat, awesomeness! c:, chickens in a tree house, crashkittenjr was here!, hey soul sisterr, i carly rox!, ibowdowntothisthread, lolable!! -carly, mistah bottom!, muostachio, pawsome thread! -luree, sprites, sweetness! -olivia, woah-m-gee-ness