Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #11
Gift Guru

1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day
1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: Lions, Tigers, and... KINZ?! Oh, my! Meet D and Her Webkinz!

Haha, yeah. Some people have, like, 200.
Yesterday was Froggy's birthday! Please wish him a very happy Birthday!
And, here is another Blog!

Hi, everyone! It's Froggy here!
As most of you know, yesterday was my birthday. I didn't get any presents... yet. D says we might get some new friends sometime this week if she can convince her Mom to take us to the Mall. She also promised to take me with her!! How awesome is that?
Best Birthday Ever!
-Froggy

Spoiler: show
Don't tell Froggy... but for his birthday, he's getting his room redone!
-noms cookie-

Hey, it's Froggy again.
Wow, what an adventure today's been! D took me outside, and she let me sit with her on a lounge chair in her pool. (She didn't let me get in the water, though.) Then, we had to go in because it Thundered, and we've been looking at Webkinz online ever since! Then, about five minutes ago, the power went out. Creepy, huh?
Well, it's still been a good day.
-Froggy

Last edited by 1DKinz; 08-09-2012 at 06:16 PM..
1DKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #12
webk1nzwitha1

hi froggy ,i iz chico,and im a chiwawa (i cant even spell my kind ) my birthaday is in decimber..
Old 08-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #13
Gift Guru

1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day1DKinz is the rainbow on a rainy day

Hi, Chico! I think it's spelled 'Chihuahua' if that helps. I have a friend who's a Chihuahua- his name is Toby. He was D's first Webkinz!
1DKinz is offline Female
Old 08-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #14
webk1nzwitha1

cool! ya its taco here again, happy late birthday froggy!!
Old 08-12-2012, 01:00 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

8webkinzlover is a splendid one to behold8webkinzlover is a splendid one to behold8webkinzlover is a splendid one to behold8webkinzlover is a splendid one to behold

OMG! Such a cute thread! I LOVE Effie Trinket for a Dreamy Sheep! That is adorable!
8webkinzlover is offline Female
Old 08-13-2012, 10:04 AM   #16
Gift Guru

Thanks, 8webkinzlover!
Sherbet will be posting her first blog soon!

Yesterday was Baby's birthday! Please wish her a very happy birthday. :3

Last edited by 1DKinz; 08-13-2012 at 10:04 AM..
1DKinz is offline Female
Old 08-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Hey guys, it's Sherbet!
We got some new friends today (August 14th), but D won't tell us who they are. The only one who knows is Froggy! Can you help us guess by going here? We really need your help- D says we'll never guess!
-Sherbet
1DKinz is offline Female
Old 08-15-2012, 07:19 AM   #18

monkey3458 is a glorious beacon of lightmonkey3458 is a glorious beacon of lightmonkey3458 is a glorious beacon of light

What will she be.OOH the suspense is killing me.
monkey3458 is offline Male
Old 08-15-2012, 07:10 PM   #19
Gift Guru

Haha.

Hi, guys, I'm Mystery Pet #1! D just told us that we might go to the Beach next week! I'm so excited- I hope I can go! Oh, and Mystery Pet #2, of course. She also said she's going to try to convince her mom to let her get a tinypic, and she's going to try to take pictures! Hooray!
-Mystery Pet #1
1DKinz is offline Female
Old 08-20-2012, 06:26 PM   #20
ell, School's Back!

koolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshine
koolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshinekoolkinz12 is a ray of sunshine

oooooooo :3 interesting
koolkinz12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1dkinz, auslly, catgirl81 ;), cloud363 approves!, flowerpaw lives here, i have cheekys!, i want ur cheeky dog :(, i'mtaggingstuffyay, mac was here, magnus bane, party kinz was here, pasta is awsome, shellbellgotsatag!, the random family, toby approved, yomcnugget