Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat > Meet My Kinz Family

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2015, 08:59 PM   #1
Like an Enderman
Webkinz :)

googie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wonder

Default Life With Webkinz: Staying One Step Ahead Of My 61 Adorable, Curious, And Often Humorous Webkinz

Welcome to Claire's world, fellow Webkinz lovers! My name is Claire, and I am a EDIT homeschooler living in Georgia with my parents, four siblings, two dogs, two cats, one bird, three snails, and sixty wonderful Webkinz! I have a big family! I have an interesting, peculiar, and often crazy community of adorable Webkinz, and the adventures they embark on are so memorable.

I created this thread in order for you to get a taste of the everyday heartwarming, adventurous, exciting, and often humorous adventures I find myself embarking on with my Webkinz friends through the years. I created a thread last year, but I quickly forgot about it. This time, I'm serious about writing on Webkinz Insider. I really hope you enjoy the series!

I'll try to post at least a few times each week, and you will not be disappointed! I don't look at my Webkinz as silly toys or decorations, but as living organisms, friends, and companions. You don't just get a Webkinz. You adopt a Webkinz. All stuffed animals are wonderful, but there is something about the Webkinz that fills you with happiness. You can simply look into their eyes and see their personality and joy. You probably won't know what I mean if you haven't owned a Webkinz before.

I'll post my latest adventure tomorrow! See you then!

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 06-12-2015 at 03:01 PM.. Reason: Removing age reference
googie212 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2015, 01:07 PM   #2
Like an Enderman

googie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wondergoogie212 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Claire's World: My Life as the Mom of Sixty Wonderful Webkinz

Hi, everyone! Riley Mae here! I just arrived at my new home a couple hours ago, and I love it already! This is me with one of my new siblings, Red Eyes. He is sort of the head Webkinz in the family.
Click the image to open in full size.

Now, here's me posing in front of the camera for my wonderful new owner. I have never been given so much attention before!

As you can probably tell, I love my new home!

I, Riley, love my new home! There are lots of interesting things here, such as this thing. My owner Claire calls it Phineas.

Oh, hi!

I was born to be a star!

Bye, WI!

I'm having so much fun here!

Last edited by googie212; 06-12-2015 at 01:06 PM..
Old 06-12-2015, 01:15 PM   #3
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Welcome! Glad to meet your family! I can't see your pictures, though!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 06-13-2015, 11:27 AM   #4
Like an Enderman

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Welcome! Glad to meet your family! I can't see your pictures, though!
Oh....that's odd. I email the photos to my computer from my phone and copy the image URL. Then I paste the URL into the picture slot.

This big doggy is named Katie. She doesn't mind me riding on her a bit! Giddy up, y'all! Sheriff Riley Mae is in town!

Do you like my pretty bow? I'm such a pampered pet now!

Hi, everyone! It's Riley again! Yesterday Claire was taking her real dog Katie for a walk, and she decided to take me along to get a taste of the neighborhood. Not only did I see some cool things in the neighborhood, but I saw a couple of Katie's canine friends!

Obviously, the Irish Setter is an Irish breed, so I felt right in home in a patch of clovers!

Katie had fun sniffing around!

We took a quick break for another photo. I felt like the queen of the world on top of this rock!

I had a great evening last night!

Riley Mae here!

Hey, what's in here?

Sweet Tarts!

Heehee!

Oh, no! Claire's coming!

I need to act quick!

(Whistles)

Last edited by googie212; 06-13-2015 at 11:27 AM..
Old 06-13-2015, 11:57 AM   #5
Like an Enderman

Default Re: Life With Webkinz: Staying One Step Ahead Of My 61 Adorable, Curious, And Often Humorous Webkinz

Hello, everyone! It's Spots here! I'm the handsome Dalmatian, not the porky little mutt.

Weeeeee!

Riley and Cold Stone decided to join in on the fun. Family photo with Frodo!

Bye, WI!
Closed